SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   who got what for christmas? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26420)

LPfishnTIM 12-25-2011 01:18 PM

who got what for christmas?
 
I got a bunch of bass pro gift cards($100) and a carhartt jacket, $50 gc to BJ's brewhouse and a beer stine!

Bluechip 12-25-2011 01:28 PM

I got a Leupold Range Finder, back rack for the ATV, hunting boots, new camo and regular clothes...

mcjaredsandwich 12-25-2011 01:36 PM

Just a few..Got a lot of odds and ends. Got a new knife, some bushnell binocs, plethora of fishing baits, money, a new wallet. Crown gift set.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...02470571_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...74168768_n.jpg


Even got a gift from Chuck Norris!! Turned out to be some knives.
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...99177032_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...07934984_n.jpg

"W" 12-25-2011 01:38 PM

A baby on the way

southern151 12-25-2011 01:45 PM

Socks and underwear! Just what I wanted!!! Stuff for the grill too!

LPfishnTIM 12-25-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 367389)
Socks and underwear! Just what I wanted!!! Stuff for the grill too!

thats what I was expecting this year, I told everyone not to buy me anything, I'm the type person If I want it, I buy it within a couple weeks.

PaulMyers 12-25-2011 02:43 PM

No credit card debt! And I'm good with that. :D

EVO

Jordan 12-25-2011 02:59 PM

Outdoor edge cleaning kit. Few shirts. Few knives and a clean bill of health !!!!

RigRatNoMeaux 12-25-2011 03:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A baby ind the way and...

mallard matt 12-25-2011 03:24 PM

that's cool man

FiberglassMan21 12-25-2011 03:28 PM

Craftsman tools and 200 bucks firepit and a keurig coffee maker

Lake Chuck Duck 12-25-2011 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got that Judge from the inlaws! Me and the wife bought ourselves a 55" tv, a new camera, and ps3 a few weeks ago for our presents.

huntin fool 12-25-2011 03:51 PM

New system for bass boat.. hunting clothes/normal...boots and a couplr other misc. Gifts.

Wide Open 12-25-2011 04:03 PM

Benelli super Vinci, floating Avery case to match! Hat camera for the deer stand and blind,and all kinds of other stuff! My family is sumptin else!

RigRatNoMeaux 12-25-2011 04:13 PM

I also got under armour underwear!

Montauk17 12-25-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 367394)
No credit card debt! And I'm good with that. :D

EVO

Sounds like a winner! I got a snap-on tool set and gift cards.

Matt G 12-25-2011 04:40 PM

The wife got me a combo grill BBQ pit and smoker from Academy. I'm freaking stoked!!!! Never had a smoker before in my life, but always wanted one. Also, found out there going to be inducing my wife Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet my little man!!!!! Best Christmas ever!!!!

Shawn Braquet 12-25-2011 04:41 PM

Hobart 140 mig machine plus accesories

RigRatNoMeaux 12-25-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 367414)
The wife got me a combo grill BBQ pit and smoker from Academy. I'm freaking stoked!!!! Never had a smoker before in my life, but always wanted one. Also, found out there going to be inducing my wife Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet my little man!!!!! Best Christmas ever!!!!

Congrats. The lil man will be the best gift ever for the next 12 years or so. Lol

speck-chaser 12-25-2011 05:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A Zeiss for my 308!!!

Montauk17 12-25-2011 05:56 PM

Nice!!! Can I borrow it next weekend to kill a deer? :D

Salty 12-25-2011 06:03 PM

A new airbrush, Adobe Paint Shop, electric razor and a mailbox.

speck-chaser 12-25-2011 06:03 PM

you will hafta sight it in first!!! lol

eman 12-25-2011 06:06 PM

Got the same thing i got for my birthday.

trophytroutman 12-25-2011 06:26 PM

I got single

specktator 12-25-2011 06:29 PM

Curado 200e7
Cash
Knives
Knife Sharpener
Clothes

smooth move 12-25-2011 06:36 PM

wife got a elevator(that i installed) and i get 3 day trip to BL. everyone wins!

cricket 12-25-2011 06:46 PM

That pic of the lsu tiger on the la board is awesome. Where can I get one and how much. I got a new watch, some clothes and whole Lot of not much. Lol

southern151 12-25-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trophytroutman (Post 367431)
I got single

Dang man. Hate to hear that.

mikedatiger 12-25-2011 07:12 PM

Wife got me a Luminox Nighthawk watch and a GoPro Hero II HD camcorder.

Needed the camcorder cause some wonderful person stole ours last week.

outcast 12-25-2011 07:13 PM

The wife got me a GoPro camera. And i bought myself a new reel. A galvan t-10 fly reel
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...o/5226ff29.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...o/7744bcd1.jpg

Tightline11 12-25-2011 07:14 PM

Accessories for the boat
Accessories for the office
Columbia Clotheing
Money
Nike Clothing

huntin fool 12-25-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly D (Post 367438)
Got a new rod, shotgun, mallard machine, 4 dozen duck decoys, full body speck decoys, 2 new calls, gun case, and a new white lab puppy that I go get tomorrow

Danngg son! Let us know how the mallard machine works

longcast 12-25-2011 07:17 PM

Lol
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trophytroutman (Post 367431)
I got single

And some pepper spray. Lol. Sorry bro Jk with ya.

cmcnabb 12-25-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 367415)
Hobart 140 mig machine plus accesories

I have one. I love it for doin stuff around the house.

inchspinner 12-25-2011 07:19 PM

Clothes ua, nike, columbia,....money...kids got big pwer wheels and trampoline..etcccc.

trophytroutman 12-25-2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 367437)
Dang man. Hate to hear that.

I only got myself to blame. Damn facebook

LPfishnTIM 12-25-2011 08:02 PM

looks great now I'm looking forward to going fishing tomorrow, in da rain!

drjay 12-25-2011 08:11 PM

Calcutta
 
1 Attachment(s)
Awesome wife surprised me with a Calcutta 200GTB. All my other rods have Curado e7's. Anyone have experience with the Calcutta to compare?

Shawn Braquet 12-25-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drjay (Post 367453)
Awesome wife surprised me with a Calcutta 200GTB. All my other rods have Curado e7's. Anyone have experience with the Calcutta to compare?

Your gonna use it and your gonna like it, at least thats what my wife would say

iron man 12-25-2011 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light and picatinny adapter, 3 Cabelas gc, 2 Bass Pro gcs, a new camera, and a I love My Parran shirt from my Goddaughter.

drjay 12-25-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 367460)
Your gonna use it and your gonna like it, at least thats what my wife would say


Love it.

SaltyShaw 12-25-2011 09:47 PM

So jealous of you suckers that got a GoPro!!
Rig Rat that painting is effin bad arse to tha max brotha!!
Im offshore for christmas all i got was an Amberjack and a Yellowfin tuna . . . . . cant complain i guess lol

huntin fool 12-25-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 367460)
Your gonna use it and your gonna like it, at least thats what my wife would say

We see who's the boss. :0

PaulMyers 12-25-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drjay (Post 367453)
Awesome wife surprised me with a Calcutta 200GTB. All my other rods have Curado e7's. Anyone have experience with the Calcutta to compare?

Great reels, just a little heavier.

EVO

Shawn Braquet 12-25-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 367466)
We see who's the boss. :0

I just let her feel that way, makes for less persuadeing down the road. Stick wit me and I'll teach you young en

drjay 12-25-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 367467)
Great reels, just a little heavier.

EVO

Thanks Paul. That's what I was thinking. I've been using low-profile reels for awhile, so this feels a little heavy, but it is super smooth. Can't wait to chunk it next time I'm off.

PaulMyers 12-25-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drjay (Post 367470)
Thanks Paul. That's what I was thinking. I've been using low-profile reels for awhile, so this feels a little heavy, but it is super smooth. Can't wait to chunk it next time I'm off.

You'll enjoy it, no dought about it. I have a couple of them that I use when fishing for the larger fish. They are great for the larger Reds.

EVO

drjay 12-25-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 367473)
You'll enjoy it, no dought about it. I have a couple of them that I use when fishing for the larger fish. They are great for the larger Reds.

EVO

Perfect for the 8lb trout I plan on catching in 2012!!

swamp snorkler 12-25-2011 10:14 PM

cash, a weber charcoal grill, anew watch, Anthony Bourdains "Kitchen Confidential", a shirt but best of all I got to see almost everyone of mt family members.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted