Its getting to be that time....
6 Attachment(s)
Been noticing the bass are getting fatter and fatter as well as closer and closer to drop offs of flats.
|
hell yeah thats some toads.. in about another month it should be prime time
|
Hell yeah!!!! I'm ready
|
I'm chompin at the bit!
|
nice fish! u in the basin?
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
Yep some of the bass me and trev(Yellowmouth) caught down in Patterson had eggs and that was like 3 weeks ago
|
I'm so ready I'm heading to Toledo Friday
|
Quote:
|
Man I'm soo ready ! I got one last bow hunt this weekend and then it's on! This weather is making me wanna cancel and go fishin
|
Quote:
With the weather this week and the weather coming this weekend, I believe the fish will definitely be moving around. I'm starting to think that I need to go try some lakes with some bigger fish. I'm going for a 10lber this year and my buddy is going for a 7lber. I'm pretty confident that we can get his 7lber, but that 10 is gonna be a challenge and one that I've been waiting for! |
Quote:
i guess so!! With this weather, anything can happen! The way its been, I don't know if it will ever get cold this winter and I won't ever complain to that |
Very nice J.....looks like u fishing BA in da basin
|
Man,
you really catch some nice bass.....always enjoy your report! |
Very nice !!!
I am still grounded for a couple of weeks :( |
very nice fish!
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
those are nice, yeah over at the pearl they are getting fatter too. This weekend should be pretty good.
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
WHen we going JPeff??????
|
When WE goin Trev???
|
i caught some a week ago and the biggest one had eggs.
|
Nice ones bro, stay on em.
|
Quote:
I've been having to ask myself when I'm going with work lately. I just found out that I'll be off Friday, if you down? I'm off Saturday too, but my brother already booked me lol |
Quote:
|
Quote:
nice what kind of boat are you going to be in? I'm the black alumaweld with the johnson 50hp. My boat may appear to be brown with all the mud on the side of it though, unless this past rain washed some off of it lol |
Quote:
|
just wondering what part the basin you fishing ? the butte or further south ?
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted