Favorite TV show
gotta say i love me some NCIS,
but royal pains, deadliest catch, and Family guy are some of the best as well as house and Whale wars |
Quote:
|
i dont like it for what they support, i like to see how stupid that guy is and how hes gonna kill someone
I am not a tree hugger lol but i did look into going on that ship all veagan diet. i want to go to antarctica, but not that bad |
Quote:
|
Peter brown?
|
i dont know he is a young kid with glasses i think he may be incharge or something under the white hair d bag
|
yea, I think peter brown isnt there anymore
its peter hammersted or something |
ncis, csi, anything on the outdoor channel
|
FAMILY GUY......i love it!!!!!!!! You ever seen forensic files? Its a cool little show. Also I shouldnt be alive is good too.
|
on the outdoor channel there is some show where this pro challenges local people in different areas to bass fish on their home water..anybody know the name of it??
|
Quote:
|
NCIS and 2 1/2 Men.
|
Quote:
No seriously, ,y neighbor's friend was going to email the dude and say "look come try and fish the calcasieu river, i got a 13 year old that will spank dat butt" but he didn't email the guy since he wanted to make sure i was cool with it...but my neighbor forgot the name of the show :cry: |
the office and seinfeld. watch seinfeld all the time, never gets old
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
They said he was a yankee..i'll google him! |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Thanks |
Quote:
|
Quote:
i think..i'll ask tomorrow |
Quote:
|
Cold Case and 2 1/2 Men
|
"That 70's Show" It's just reruns now, but that was the best show EVER. I must watch it each night. As I'm teaching, when a kid says or does something dumb, I hear Red Forman in my brain calling him a dumbarse. I never say it, but it makes me smile when I hear Red call them that.
|
King of the Hill.................best cartoon on T.V...........OH and Boondocks!!! Just ask John.....he's trolling around here somewhere...............
|
Cold Case, 2 1/2 , watching Nitro Circus right now. I like seeing things crash!!!
|
First 48, Bait Car, Deadliest Catch and Swords, Life on the Line. Also the name of the show Fool is looking for is Beat Charlie Moore, it's pretty good too.
|
Fool there is a link on his site that you can apply to fish against him. www.beatcharliemoore.com
|
King of Queens - Sanford and Son - All In The Family - General Hospital
|
George Lopez..that ****s funny
|
The office is the best by far
|
Arrested Development (RIP), the Office, 30 Rock, Bones- Network. Californication, Hung, and Entourage-Premium.
|
ncis, house and my other one starts a new season this tuesday coming
SONS OF ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Family guy, (Got a box of wine and a bottle of Tylenol PM.)
And Sons of Anarchy |
George Lopez, deadlist catch..outdoor channel,family guy.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted