SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Swamp People (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28187)

ScubaLatt 02-16-2012 09:56 PM

Swamp People
 
Is it just me or is Liz's partner, Kristi Broussard, cute?

"W" 02-16-2012 09:57 PM

Willie just killed a gator with his pocket knife

huntin fool 02-16-2012 09:58 PM

Ain't too bad looking..

all star rod 02-16-2012 10:02 PM

is she wearing a thong....
all about the tv ratings..

Montauk17 02-16-2012 10:03 PM

Give me a 5th of crown and I would tap dat

all star rod 02-16-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 394005)
Give me a shot of crown and I would tap dat

.

"W" 02-16-2012 10:05 PM

I would hit it

SaltyShaw 02-16-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 394001)
Willie just killed a gator with his pocket knife

That was intense! Lol knifed!

BassAssasin 02-16-2012 10:07 PM

Anybody watchin the noodling show? The big boy is freakin funny

huntin fool 02-16-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassAssasin (Post 394011)
Anybody watchin the noodling show? The big boy is freakin funny

They just blind folded them boys! :rotfl:

YellaBlazer 02-16-2012 10:11 PM

How about Troy jumping the levee when there's a perfectly good cut they could have rode through?

RedfishPoker 02-16-2012 10:16 PM

Kristi Broussard looks damn a SWAMP PEOPLE HOTTIE – SEXY GIRL.. She will obviously be the Swamp People HOTTIE of the Year!!!! Hopefully we will see her a champ thong wearing on Swamp People TV soon..

SaltyShaw 02-16-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 394012)
They just blind folded them boys! :rotfl:

This is some deliverance bull shizz lol he must have taken him to joes cove haha

"W" 02-16-2012 10:17 PM

Them dudes taking RJ Gators........I LOVE IT

fishinpox 02-16-2012 10:19 PM

Looks like Troy is sponsored by gator tail now....

RedfishPoker 02-16-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 394004)
is she wearing a thong....
all about the tv ratings..

:grinpimp::*****:http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

southern151 02-16-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassAssasin (Post 394011)
Anybody watchin the noodling show? The big boy is freakin funny

Some of my old stomping grounds... Kaw lake.

BassAssasin 02-16-2012 10:33 PM

Man this ol boys tooth is wild

Raymond 02-16-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 394007)
I would hit it

U would hit a pekkey cypress board right now. N 6 mos u will be hittin oak trees n ur yard.

ScubaLatt 02-16-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellaBlazer (Post 394013)
How about Troy jumping the levee when there's a perfectly good cut they could have rode through?


I didn't see the cut. Will look for it during the reruns

2ndamendment 02-16-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 394049)
U would hit a pekkey cypress board right now. N 6 mos u will be hittin oak trees n ur yard.


:*****::*****::*****::*****:

Armand16 02-16-2012 11:47 PM

Y'all crazy kirsti is rough as c h I t. I bet she don't shave. She might even have a pecka, ya never know.

fishinpox 02-16-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 394073)
Y'all crazy kirsti is rough as c h I t. I bet she don't shave. She might even have a ******, ya never know.

Thank you! She is not good looking !

SaltyShaw 02-16-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 394075)
Thank you! She is not good looking !

Forgot what the thread was about, much agreed here she is horrid .........barf

mcjaredsandwich 02-17-2012 12:07 AM

Das da type a gal I be lookin fo. She hunt dem gatas betta den me. Me thinks ha famlee has a few a dem nice huntin camps. Dat an I bet she can cleen a fish as gud as me are ratdog. Man Id take ha on a date down da lake drive to dat place das my fave fishin spot.

SaltyShaw 02-17-2012 12:16 AM

I bet she was at Da Town Haus Bawl!

mcjaredsandwich 02-17-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 394098)
I bet she was at Da Town Haus Bawl!

She was ma date.

"W" 02-17-2012 06:31 AM

For a swamp girl..Sat. Night 12 pack 1am last call











I hit it 2xs

LPfishnTIM 02-17-2012 07:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
yall are crazy, this chick don't look that great!:shaking:

SaltyShaw 02-17-2012 08:06 AM

She dont look good AT ALL!

Dink 02-17-2012 08:11 AM

I watched the late showing ......I didn't see a thong????

Dink 02-17-2012 08:12 AM

She looks like a guy I went to school with......he's an accountant now if that means anything

jdm4x43732 02-17-2012 08:13 AM

I'd hit it too. That still don't make her good looking.

yigodiver 02-17-2012 09:27 AM

Fished in Kaw as well!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 394023)
Some of my old stomping grounds... Kaw lake.

Used to fish all those lake in that area, still have a place on Grand.

RODBENDER 02-17-2012 10:08 AM

Well we see how big and bad RJ is. When it came down to it he sure backed off. All the "I'm pissed bru, that's b.s., and " I am the king of the swamp". Horse S***. He got punked out by some rookies.

SaltERedneck 02-17-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 394100)
She was ma date.

Jared.... everytime you post i keep thinking you are ratdog until i read the name l m f ao.

mcjaredsandwich 02-17-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 394191)
Jared.... everytime you post i keep thinking you are ratdog until i read the name l m f ao.

Com git sum

SaltyShaw 02-17-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 394191)
Jared.... everytime you post i keep thinking you are ratdog until i read the name l m f ao.

Lol me to!

Red Devil 02-17-2012 11:02 AM

She doesn't look " High Maintenance " for dang sure!! I don't have much of a cull factor, so yes I would, 3 times!!!!!!!!!!

Reefman 02-17-2012 12:41 PM

How many of you guys would have jumped in that canal after Lizie shot that gator???? I was impressed, to say the least, when Kristi and Liz both went after that wounded gator. Those two have no fear...you all might be bitin' off more than you can uh chew (scr)......Ratdog might be the only one here that can handle dat!

DUCKGOGETTER 02-17-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reefman (Post 394278)
How many of you guys would have jumped in that canal after Lizie shot that gator???? I was impressed, to say the least, when Kristi and Liz both went after that wounded gator. Those two have no fear...you all might be bitin' off more than you can uh chew (scr)......Ratdog might be the only one here that can handle dat!


X1000

Feesherman 02-17-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reefman (Post 394278)
How many of you guys would have jumped in that canal after Lizie shot that gator???? I was impressed, to say the least, when Kristi and Liz both went after that wounded gator. Those two have no fear...you all might be bitin' off more than you can uh chew (scr)......Ratdog might be the only one here that can handle dat!


I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the show is fake. They likely jumped into some water that was no where near a wounded alligator. For the cameras of course.

Oh, and dat chic is ugly. Whats a matta wit you people?

jchief 02-17-2012 07:43 PM

Don't know if that is fake or not, do know we shot one about 10' that the guy's on a drilling rig were feeding. Friend of mine bailed off in the water and started feeling for him with his feet. Wanted me to help him. Can't put what I told him on the forum.

Got the gator. Had to put a finishing shot on him though. He weren't moving much

Goosepond Monster 02-17-2012 08:22 PM

I enjoy seeing you guys feel the same about RJ and Jay Paul as most of the people up here feel about them.

As for Kristi, I think she is decent looking and she seems to be pretty fearless.

YellaBlazer 02-17-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaLatt (Post 394062)
I didn't see the cut. Will look for it during the reruns

The cameramen do a good job of keeping their back to the cut during most of the shoots. Look right before Troy is about to jump the levee. They have 2 shots from behind where it's clear, but it's quick.

Armand16 02-17-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 394120)
For a swamp girl..Sat. Night 12 pack 1am last call











I hit it 2xs

Lmao

Gerald 02-18-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reefman (Post 394278)
How many of you guys would have jumped in that canal after Lizie shot that gator???? I was impressed, to say the least, when Kristi and Liz both went after that wounded gator. Those two have no fear...you all might be bitin' off more than you can uh chew (scr)......Ratdog might be the only one here that can handle dat!

I don't know it it was dead..... but right after the shot, they show the gator "belly up" in the water.

speck-chaser 02-18-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 394695)
I don't know it it was dead..... but right after the shot, they show the gator "belly up" in the water.


You noticed that too huh? Sucker was already dead!! Just like last season when troy and liz went after that gator in that lil pirougue. when they finally hauled in that 10 footer,it already had a tag in its tail.

dmtfish 02-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 394005)
Give me a 5th of crown and I would tap dat

Definitely qualifies as "camp hot" or "rig hot"

noodle creek 02-18-2012 06:47 PM

how bout paige on american guns


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted