SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lake Area Marine (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28319)

redadele1 02-21-2012 12:45 PM

Lake Area Marine
 
Help me, please! I am looking for the website of Lake Area Marine. Does anyone know the site?

Marshrat 02-21-2012 01:05 PM

I don't believe they have a website.

Here is their number 337-433-7019



Warren

MossLake 02-21-2012 01:06 PM

They are listed under sponsors here, but there is no link. Tried to Google and no luck. Sorry. Looks like they may not have a webpage.

PaulMyers 02-21-2012 01:14 PM

No website.

+1

PaulMyers 02-21-2012 01:28 PM

Their also not open today.

+1

SGib 02-21-2012 02:47 PM

They also have my boat!

PaulMyers 02-21-2012 03:09 PM

They'll be back tomorrow.

+1

barbarian 02-21-2012 03:19 PM

They are old school - no website.

Micah 02-21-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 395744)
They'll be back tomorrow.

+1

Paul, why the black letters for your name?

PaulMyers 02-21-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 395755)
Paul, why the black letters for your name?

I'm not real sure what happened. I re-uped my Premium Status for the year and that happened. It's actually more of an eggplant or very dark purple. :confused:
Maybe I'm just to :cool: for Blue. LOL
+1

Micah 02-21-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 395760)
I'm not real sure what happened. I re-uped my Premium Status for the year and that happened. It's actually more of an eggplant or very dark purple. :confused:
Maybe I'm just to :cool: for Blue. LOL
+1

Too:cool:....thats what it is

PaulMyers 02-21-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 395761)
Too:cool:....thats what it is

:thumbup:

+1

Top Dawg 02-21-2012 03:44 PM

They need to open up so I can go strap a new motor to the back of my boat.

PaulMyers 02-21-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 395764)
They need to open up so I can go strap a new motor to the back of my boat.

I'm sure they'll hook you up tomorrow!

And tell Stevey hi for me. LOL

+1

redadele1 02-21-2012 06:49 PM

Thanks
 
Thanks to all of you. I saw that they were a sponsor to this site and wanted to give them some business. I will call them tomorrow.

SaltyShaw 02-21-2012 06:54 PM

Great service over there you won't be disappointed

Top Dawg 02-21-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 395768)
I'm sure they'll hook you up tomorrow!

And tell Stevey hi for me. LOL

+1

Is that ur kin folk? I saw her in there the other day. Ain't seen her in years.

SaltyShaw 02-21-2012 09:49 PM

That's his daughter

Top Dawg 02-21-2012 09:50 PM

Well there u go! Lol

ckinchen 02-21-2012 10:43 PM

Please tell them you are fromSalty Cajun, it is always good when our sponsors can see their investment paying off....

Top Dawg 02-21-2012 11:05 PM

I'll sure do it. If they hook up my trim switch lol. Gotta get me a lil deal.

fishinpox 02-21-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 395760)
I'm not real sure what happened. I re-uped my Premium Status for the year and that happened. It's actually more of an eggplant or very dark purple. :confused:
Maybe I'm just to :cool: for Blue. LOL
+1

Mullly

redadele1 02-22-2012 12:49 PM

Correct
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 395898)
Please tell them you are fromSalty Cajun, it is always good when our sponsors can see their investment paying off....

Calling them after lunch and will certainly tell them that I am from SC

redadele1 02-22-2012 10:11 PM

Update
 
I called Lake Area Marine today. I let them know I gave them a call because of knowing their sponsorship of SC. Salesman was very nice and completely honest. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone.

wtretrievers 02-22-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redadele1 (Post 396248)
I called Lake Area Marine today. I let them know I gave them a call because of knowing their sponsorship of SC. Salesman was very nice and completely honest. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone.

I'm just outside of Baton Rouge & They helped me out on getting a part that I ordered 2 other times from another place that wasn't right. I'm very pleased.

Bluechip 02-22-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redadele1 (Post 396248)
I called Lake Area Marine today. I let them know I gave them a call because of knowing their sponsorship of SC. Salesman was very nice and completely honest. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Awesome!!!! Thanks for rep in the site.

PaulMyers 02-22-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redadele1 (Post 396248)
I called Lake Area Marine today. I let them know I gave them a call because of knowing their sponsorship of SC. Salesman was very nice and completely honest. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Did you tell Stevey hi for me?

+1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted