Sportsman show in Gonzales MAR 9-11
So who plans on going to the show next weekend. I usually go every year. BTW, it is a pretty good show with some good events.
|
Was supposed to have a booth there this year but, with some things that happened here, I had to back off of the idea. Maybe next year.
I will be in attendance at least one day though, I'm sure. |
goin get me some DRAGOS chargirlled ursturs
|
Would love to make it this year, but got a cabin rented a chicot the weekend of this event. Maybe next year
|
I am going in search of deals on bowfishing setups, a yeti, and a lower end offshore rod for big reds and cobia
|
Quote:
|
Wife, Huey, and I may make it.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I'll be there sometime sat for sure.
|
Bob DelGiorno puts it on, and as long he puts it on.....I'll stay away.
|
Quote:
Mt neighbor used to make the butter for them, I can get ya the recipe if you want. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
K2-coolers.com I Iove all mine |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Yeah.....I think he meant the recipe. Didn't he.
|
I will be working the CCA booth Saturday. If your not signed up for the STAR pass by and sign up.
|
I might try to head over there for a day. need to get my mind away from this rig
|
Recipe
Quote:
Sir Could you please send me the recipe!!! Thanks Gunner gunnerwaldmann@cox.net 337-781-9581 |
Recipe
Quote:
Sir Could you please send me the recipe for the butter. Thanks Gunner Waldmann 337-781-9581 Cell |
Show.
Quote:
I'll be there probably all day Friday. Please give me call and we can share a if ursturs!!!! Thanks Gunner 337-781-9581 gunnerwaldmann@cox.net |
I'll be there Saturday!
|
Duce Rods will have a booth
|
I might stop by on my way to Venice.
+1 |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted