SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Toledo May 5 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28744)

jchief 03-06-2012 12:31 PM

Toledo May 5
 
1 Attachment(s)
Get together at Toledo on May 5 at either Big Bass (called and waiting on a response) or Buckeye (where my camp is and right next to Big Bass)

Rules are:
1. All Federal and State rules and regulations will apply. Violations will result in disqualification of the entire team.
2. A maximum of three (3) anglers per team. Entry fee is $60 per boat and per two (2) man kayak team.
3. There will be a cash payout of:
10 or more boats:
1st place = 50% of all entry fees
2nd place = 30% of all entry fees
3rd place = 20% of all entry fees

9 or less boats
1st place = 60% of all entry fees
2nd place = 40% of all entry fees


4. Side Pot: (Optional) - $5 per angler, largest bass. Side pot will have a 100% payout of monies collected. In case of a tie, length of the fish will determine the winner
5. Fishing hours will begin at 5:45 am and contestants must be in the weigh-in line at Big Bass Marina by 4:00 pm. Late penalty will be 1 pound per minute late. Disqualification after 15 minutes late.
6. Weigh in of fish may begin at 3:00 pm.
7. Contestants may launch anywhere on the lake.
8. All fish must be caught on a rod and reel.
9. No fish may be accepted from or given to another team.
10. Boat or kayak fishing are all permitted within the stated boundaries.
11. Only artificial lures may be used. Exception being prepared pork trailers.
12. Heaviest LEGAL 5 bass stringer will win.
13. Only largemouth or spotted (Kentucky) bass will be weighed
14. Largemouth must be 14" in length Spotted bass no size limit. NOTE: spotted bass is defined as a black bass with a tooth patch on the tongue.
15. One rod and reel may be used at a time.
16. Boundaries: Participants may fish anywhere on Toledo Bend.
17. In case of a tie, heaviest fish of the stringer will determine the winner.
18. All Tournament Committee rulings are FINAL
19. Sponsors and organizers are not responsible for any accident or injury, nor loss, damage, or theft to any property.
20. IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER, THIS EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED, IF FOR ANY REASON EVENT CANNOT BE HELD ALL ENTRY FEES WILL BE REFUNDED
21. There will be a ½ pound bonus awarded if more than 3 fish in the stringer are weighed in alive.

Will look at cooking or something when it gets close.

Big Kahunaz 03-06-2012 09:39 PM

Let me know what i can do to help. I'll definitely be there.

coco 03-07-2012 12:44 PM

i like rule #21

jchief 03-10-2012 11:06 AM

Talked to Big Bass and they are good with the date.

They have several cabins for rent.

http://www.bigbassmarinatoledobend.com/

jchief 03-18-2012 10:08 AM

Bump again

Only have a couple people committed so far;

Me/Casey
Big Kahunaz

Will go no matter how many people. We will have a good time.

Later.

Montauk17 03-18-2012 10:13 AM

Wish I could make it work got me tied down

huntin fool 03-18-2012 02:21 PM

I'll probably make it.

Big Kahunaz 03-18-2012 06:19 PM

I've got another team included. Derek & Justin
Me + 1

Big Kahunaz 03-22-2012 02:04 PM

Bump

jchief 03-22-2012 03:32 PM

Believe we have about 5 boats now.

bassbum 03-22-2012 10:40 PM

The Bassbum and son are in.

Slidellkid 03-23-2012 12:02 AM

I wouldn't mind goin, but I just have a 15 foot flat at the moment. If you have someone else with a boat that needs a fishin pardna let me know.

Dan

weedeater 03-23-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slidellkid (Post 409296)
I wouldn't mind goin, but I just have a 15 foot flat at the moment. If you have someone else with a boat that needs a fishin pardna let me know.

Dan

nuttin wrong wit a 15' flat up there, just fish the cove

PReaux 03-23-2012 08:16 AM

Where is Buckeye's . . . I am closest to EW4 . . . north of Toro? . . .

jpeff31787 03-23-2012 09:13 AM

anyone looking for a partner?

huntin fool 03-23-2012 03:14 PM

May have a spot for you JPEFF

jchief 03-23-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PReaux (Post 409347)
Where is Buckeye's . . . I am closest to EW4 . . . north of Toro? . . .


Buckeye is immediately west of Big Bass

jchief 04-11-2012 10:45 PM

Bump.

5 boats so far.

We cookin Friday night. Not sure what yet...

jchief 04-17-2012 10:48 PM

Bump again.

Gonna have a good time to fo sho

jchief 04-20-2012 09:28 AM

Ok. It is getting closer.

Gonna be a bon ton.

Let's go fishing

huntin fool 04-21-2012 10:38 AM

how many boats..

jchief 04-21-2012 05:09 PM

I think 7 now

jchief 04-25-2012 08:20 AM

Ok guy's. If you are fishing, you can Paypal me the fee or pay it the morning of or day before. You have to commit on this thread if you plan on fishing.

jsavoie1@camtel.net

Make it a gift or it will deduct some fees if I remember correctly.

jchief 04-25-2012 08:22 AM

Any great cooks going? What yall want to cook? Jambalaya?

jchief 04-25-2012 08:29 AM

Map link to Big Bass.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=31.382..."></iframe><br /><small><a href=" " style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Lake Chuck Duck 04-25-2012 09:36 AM

I am fishing a tourney this weekend, got a wedding on the 5th otherwise I would be there. Do they have trailers to rent at Big Bass?

DUCKGOGETTER 04-25-2012 10:05 AM

I would love to be there, but i have a prior engagement

jchief 04-25-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 423828)
I am fishing a tourney this weekend, got a wedding on the 5th otherwise I would be there. Do they have trailers to rent at Big Bass?

yes

RonnieF 04-25-2012 08:14 PM

I'm going to be up there at the camp, but i'm not sure if friends that the better half invited will show up or not. They haven't given a definite answer yet. I can drive down to Buckeye and meet you and pay up the friday night if i'm able to fish and this "maybe" is sufficient.

jchief 04-25-2012 08:43 PM

No problem Ronnie.

Come visit if nothing else.

jchief 04-26-2012 10:03 AM

This is who I have so far.

Casey and his family is coming to cook/hang out.

Let me know who else is coming.

[SIZE=3]
Jude Savoie
Ted Cole / Scott Cole
Donnie
Ronnie F
Derek/Justin
[/SIZE]

ScubaLatt 04-26-2012 09:31 PM

I may be at my camp and if so will try to go up and see ya'll. My camp is just south of the Dam. Probably cant fish cause will be making it a work/fish weekend with my step dad. more work than fish!:(

Where exactly y'all gonna be?

jchief 04-26-2012 09:52 PM

My camp is at Buckeye, just west of Big Bass. I am in the NW corner.I have a 31' Mobile Scout fifth wheel. Lot 57 I think

jchief 04-26-2012 09:53 PM

My cell is 3378842899

jchief 04-28-2012 09:34 AM

I hope to leave Tues or Wed. Please try and make it.

If you are coming to visit, let me know so we have enough food. Probably cook a jambalaya.

I aint the best cook, but it will be edible.

DUCKGOGETTER 04-28-2012 03:48 PM

Man this sounds like a great time

ScubaLatt 04-28-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 425282)
I hope to leave Tues or Wed. Please try and make it.

If you are coming to visit, let me know so we have enough food. Probably cook a jambalaya.

I aint the best cook, but it will be edible.

What time will y'all be eating the jambalaya?

jchief 04-28-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaLatt (Post 425537)
What time will y'all be eating the jambalaya?

Hopefully 7ish.

Doliver 04-29-2012 11:43 AM

How many boats y'all have fishing?

SaraNeuge 04-29-2012 12:11 PM

Hmm.. Wonder if I can have my boat ready in time. I know some folks at Big Bass and definately ready to fish my first Tourney there. Sounds like a great time!

jchief 04-29-2012 12:38 PM

5 for sure

jchief 04-29-2012 12:39 PM

Does anyone have some scales? Tightline has some we were going to use, but they are being repaired and don't know if they will be back in time.

TIA

huntin fool 04-29-2012 12:44 PM

Im still 50/50... depends on my work schedule.

PaulMyers 04-29-2012 12:56 PM

I'm in! No scales though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted