SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Waterloo @ Academy (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31217)

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 02:35 PM

Waterloo @ Academy
 
1 Attachment(s)
Waterloo has become mainstream!!!
No available at academy!!!
Guess they decided to increase sales or maybe just follow falcon & castaway??Attachment 34513

Bluechip 05-13-2012 02:38 PM

W will be here soon to set the record straight on custom rods.

"W" 05-13-2012 02:41 PM

Don't jump the gun...its the Salinity series which is standard basic rod ....

mriguy 05-13-2012 02:41 PM

$159 on the website.

Red Devil 05-13-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 431863)
Don't jump the gun...its the Salinity series which is standard basic rod ....

It's still a Waterloo.;)

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 02:53 PM

Waterpoo

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 02:54 PM

W- " a company like Waterloo will never need to sell at academy"

"W" 05-13-2012 02:56 PM

Edwards you might be able to finally get a Waterloo...Now

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 02:57 PM

Pffttt
My cumara cost more then a Waterloo

So that ain't why I didn't buy one......yet
Lmao

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 02:59 PM

W
If I get a Waterloo salinity does that mean I can only catch trout in big lake or do they work state wide??

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 03:00 PM

Also..... Are the salinity good for bank fishing?? Cause I ain't got a bote ..:(

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 03:25 PM

W
What blank is in the salinity

huntin fool 05-13-2012 03:27 PM

Forget Waterloo. Straight overpriced. :)

"W" 05-13-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 431882)
Forget Waterloo. Straight overpriced. :)

For u maybe

Salty 05-13-2012 04:35 PM

So, are you tellin' me all this BS about "Waterloo don't make production rods...all custom" is just that....BS?

Montauk17 05-13-2012 04:39 PM

Falcon is better

huntin fool 05-13-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 431894)
For u maybe

I'm sorry I don't have a NASA salary job at the age of 16. :work:

flounder_smacker 05-13-2012 05:20 PM

i guess i can become a real fisherman now......

huntin fool 05-13-2012 05:33 PM

Why would one pay 160.00 for a mass production rod when they can drop 80-90 on a Stick'em Rod and get way better bang for your buck. But what do I know, Im no real fishermen. ;)

meaux fishing 05-13-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 431937)
Why would one pay 160.00 for a mass production rod when they can drop 80-90 on a Stick'em Rod and get way better bang for your buck. But what do I know, Im no real fishermen. ;)

yep or a shimano with a lifetime over the counter warranty for the same price

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 06:48 PM

w.... ur custom rod is now on sale at academy..... lmao x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 06:54 PM

w..... hold on to those waterpoos u got now..... in a few years they gonna b antiques .....waterpoo have broken in the mass media!!!!

every pilgrim in south la will have waterpoo rods with poppin corks, gulp and ... duh duh duh...... live bait !!!!!


academy in hammond had a sign up sayin comin soon.
waterloo rods!!

Red Devil 05-13-2012 07:02 PM

W's next custom rod
 
1 Attachment(s)
The good ole Green Hornet!

"W" 05-13-2012 07:29 PM

R listen to a bunch of pilgrims on the post who have about as much fishing knowledge as the 5th ward spider man

fishinpox 05-13-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431868)
W- " a company like Waterloo will never need to sell at academy"

Wrong we woulda typed sale instead off sell :shaking:

Salty 05-13-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 431988)
R listen to a bunch of pilgrims on the post who have about as much fishing knowledge as the 5th ward spider man

Dang! You includin' me, too? :eek:

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 431992)
Wrong we woulda typed sale instead off sell :shaking:

Lol

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 08:54 PM

W
I over heard the sales guy at academy tellin some shoppers that a Waterloo will float of dropped over the boat; guy wanted safe rods for his kids so the sales guy was explaining how Waterloo is basically child proof and is specifically designed for kids or people with short arms.......



Lmao

"W" 05-13-2012 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431861)
Waterloo has become mainstream!!!
No available at academy!!!
Guess they decided to increase sales or maybe just follow falcon & castaway??Attachment 34513

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431867)
Waterpoo

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431868)
W- " a company like Waterloo will never need to sell at academy"

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431871)
Pffttt
My cumara cost more then a Waterloo

So that ain't why I didn't buy one......yet
Lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431872)
W
If I get a Waterloo salinity does that mean I can only catch trout in big lake or do they work state wide??

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431873)
Also..... Are the salinity good for bank fishing?? Cause I ain't got a bote ..:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431881)
W
What blank is in the salinity

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431970)
w.... ur custom rod is now on sale at academy..... lmao x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 431971)
w..... hold on to those waterpoos u got now..... in a few years they gonna b antiques .....waterpoo have broken in the mass media!!!!

every pilgrim in south la will have waterpoo rods with poppin corks, gulp and ... duh duh duh...... live bait !!!!!


academy in hammond had a sign up sayin comin soon.
waterloo rods!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 432005)
Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 432029)
W
I over heard the sales guy at academy tellin some shoppers that a Waterloo will float of dropped over the boat; guy wanted safe rods for his kids so the sales guy was explaining how Waterloo is basically child proof and is specifically designed for kids or people with short arms.......



Lmao

Please fill out and return

Salty 05-13-2012 09:13 PM

:rotfl:

Edwards is a post hoar. :smokin:

fishinpox 05-13-2012 09:13 PM

lmao

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 09:42 PM

Trying to build up my salty cash for the raffle.....
Lmao

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 09:44 PM

W

I don't think u understand when to use the "butt hurt" comment.

southern151 05-13-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 432054)
W

I don't think u understand when to use the "butt hurt" comment.

He doesn't understand much of anything really...

"W" 05-13-2012 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 432053)
Trying to build up my salty cash for the raffle.....
Lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 432054)
W

I don't think u understand when to use the "butt hurt" comment.

Oh your getting a 31ft Contender , tell what kind of rods your going to equip it with

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 09:58 PM

Hahahaha

I'm finally gonna respond to that..... Since u posted it 8 times in a few days.

That was a joke..... I don't work for NASA... How am I gonna afford a 150k boat??

Back to point of this......

Waterloo can now b found @ ur local academy!!
No more bashing academy rods W..... Waterloo gonna fire u as spokesperson!!

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:00 PM

And that was 2 years ago..... Dude
U got that much time on ur hands to search up a post from march 2010??

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 432057)
He doesn't understand much of anything really...

Except that his world is crashing around him..... Waterloo is @ academy!!!!

Lmao

"W" 05-13-2012 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 432066)
And that was 2 years ago..... Dude
U got that much time on ur hands to search up a post from march 2010??

What are you going to name that 31ft ....you should have all this installed by now right??

fishinpox 05-13-2012 10:07 PM

Lmao !!! Feel tha love!!

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:09 PM

"Midget thumper"
And when I get it ima run ur lil wooden boat over.

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey w.......

Attachment 34554

U must have rode on the from of the boat when ur daddy took ya fish huh??

SaltyShaw 05-13-2012 10:16 PM

Ummmm ........ HP Lite are still much better than a CUMara, Salinitys might be junk who knows but they still make quality customs, so load up pilgrim
Pacho......

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:21 PM

Shaw..... I'll CUMara on ur boat If u start talking all that crazy mess about custom Waterloo rods.....

Come on man......
It's a good rod, but it is over priced.
In all honestly if I was Kool like w and fished 200+ days a year I'd buy a few.
But my castaway skeletons, falcon bucoos & cumara are good for me:)

"W" 05-13-2012 10:36 PM

Edwards you have never even caught enough fish with a rod to know what is good..

Waterloo is 100xs better than any Shimano

Hell Duce rods are better made and better quality than Shimano



Go play pilgrim

"W" 05-13-2012 10:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Edwards

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 34562

PUREBAY2200 05-13-2012 10:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Waltrip
Attachment 34563

"W" 05-13-2012 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When I became a pilgrim...I caught so many trout that I sold my boat to prove I can catch the out of my bath tub on any given day..

I caught 125 trout once when my yard flooded

Salty 05-13-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 432080)
Edwards you have never even caught enough fish with a rod to know what is good..

Waterloo is 100xs better than any Shimano

Hell Duce rods are better made and better quality than Shimano



Go play pilgrim

Not for redfish. :rolleyes: :smokin:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted