- -
LA outdoor expo
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34135)
| SpeckWrangler |
07-23-2012 12:00 PM |
LA outdoor expo
Any salty sponsors or members gonna be at the expo next weekend in lafayette
|
| jlincecum |
07-23-2012 12:41 PM |
I plan on spending a little time there just not sure when yet
|
| Lake Chuck Duck |
07-23-2012 12:42 PM |
I am going to try and make it.
|
| SpeckWrangler |
07-23-2012 12:54 PM |
i think me and bassyakr will be there saturday at some point. Never been to one before. Should be fun.
|
| Top Dawg |
07-23-2012 12:57 PM |
I would like to go. Maybe see if the ol lady is feeling up to it. Where is it? Cajun dome?
|
| Hookem03 |
07-23-2012 12:58 PM |
Expo
Yea Cajun Dome and Convention Center. Big line-up thisyear
|
| Top Dawg |
07-23-2012 01:35 PM |
Any website link?
|
| alphaman |
07-23-2012 02:00 PM |
|
| Feesherman |
07-23-2012 02:12 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg
(Post 466307)
I would like to go. Maybe see if the ol lady is feeling up to it. Where is it? Cajun dome?
|
Go to shooters and buy me a .35 wheelen for my birthday please!
|
| cmcnabb |
07-23-2012 02:13 PM |
I'll probably make a pass
|
| fun w son |
07-23-2012 05:11 PM |
looks good to me. i have to drop my son off in Berwick, may just drive on to the cajun dome and check it out saturday!
|
| Likeuhboss |
07-23-2012 05:49 PM |
I'll be there Sunday
|
| SpeckWrangler |
07-23-2012 06:37 PM |
Cool looks like a good bit going
|
| flounder_smacker |
07-23-2012 06:41 PM |
ill be there sat morn
|
| BassYakR |
07-23-2012 06:43 PM |
Guess we will see yall there! Possible laffy hooters afterwards??
|
| SpeckWrangler |
07-23-2012 06:46 PM |
I dont believe in objectify women man.
|
| BassYakR |
07-23-2012 07:25 PM |
Haha bullsheet
|
| RigRatNoMeaux |
07-23-2012 09:47 PM |
Duce Rods will have a booth. Come check out our show specials!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
|
| Country Boy |
07-23-2012 10:11 PM |
I'll be there, we go every year and always have a good time also there is stuff for the kids too.
|
| SpeckWrangler |
07-23-2012 11:53 PM |
Great! Ill finally get to put my hands on a duce!
|
| RigRatNoMeaux |
07-24-2012 06:03 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeckWrangler
(Post 466560)
Great! Ill finally get to put my hands on a duce!
|
Watch it buddy!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
|
| buddy ro |
07-24-2012 07:05 AM |
Ill be there fiday saturday and sunday!
|
| cgoods17 |
07-24-2012 09:15 AM |
what are the dates?
|
| cgoods17 |
07-24-2012 09:15 AM |
nevermind just went to site..
|
| longsidelandry |
07-24-2012 10:52 AM |
I'll be there Saturday with my wife and lil boy, possibly Friday after work also.
|
| BassYakR |
07-24-2012 11:02 AM |
Hope to see some of u guys there
|
| RigRatNoMeaux |
07-24-2012 12:38 PM |
The show is Friday 3-9 sat 9-8 and Sunday 9-5
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
|
| papap |
07-24-2012 03:56 PM |
Will be at Cajun palms this weekend. May go by Saturday morning.
|
| Big Tee |
07-24-2012 09:11 PM |
I will be dere Saturday !!!!!
|
| Asterisk-Rich |
07-27-2012 08:29 AM |
What time does it open today?
|
| PaulMyers |
07-27-2012 08:33 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich
(Post 468052)
What time does it open today?
|
3 posts up! 3 to 9pm Friday.
|
| Asterisk-Rich |
07-27-2012 08:33 AM |
Thanks, planne on leaving work at noon today but I guess I'll have to stay until 2:30 ish
|
| PaulMyers |
07-27-2012 08:34 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich
(Post 468056)
Thanks
|
No problem. I was reading the thread to find the times myself.
|
| Lake Chuck Duck |
07-27-2012 08:48 AM |
I will probably go Saturday after a morning fishing trip.
|
| DUCKGOGETTER |
07-27-2012 08:56 AM |
Would love to make it, but work has me bowed up.
|
| Super Spook |
07-27-2012 09:01 AM |
I'll be there at the Delta booth. We are raffling a K2. Come on by.
|
| Top Dawg |
07-28-2012 10:00 AM |
Apparently this thing don't start at 9 today. Been sittin out here waiting since 9:30
|
| Feesherman |
07-28-2012 11:48 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg
(Post 468620)
Apparently this thing don't start at 9 today. Been sittin out here waiting since 9:30
|
Hahahahahaha, I thought you was fishin a tourny? Head on over to shooters and pick me up dat Apex in .35 whelen. I stuck at work today and tomorrow.:(
|
| flounder_smacker |
07-28-2012 01:17 PM |
Got there at 845 for early parking spot thinking it opened at 9. Looked at website, says opens at 10.
|
| PaulMyers |
07-28-2012 01:39 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder_smacker
(Post 468673)
Got there at 845 for early parking spot thinking it opened at 9. Looked at website, says opens at 10.
|
You should have a really good spot then! :p;)
|
| Top Dawg |
07-28-2012 02:10 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman
(Post 468654)
Hahahahahaha, I thought you was fishin a tourny? Head on over to shooters and pick me up dat Apex in .35 whelen. I stuck at work today and tomorrow.:(
|
Tourney is next weekend.
|
| Feesherman |
07-28-2012 02:38 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg
(Post 468678)
Tourney is next weekend.
|
Tried to tell you!
|
| Armand16 |
07-28-2012 02:56 PM |
How is the expo? Is it worth going?
|
| Top Dawg |
07-28-2012 03:15 PM |
:confused:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman
(Post 468682)
Tried to tell you!
|
|
| Top Dawg |
07-28-2012 03:16 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armand16
(Post 468687)
How is the expo? Is it worth going?
|
I wouldn't go back. I expected more.
|
| SpeckWrangler |
07-28-2012 03:26 PM |
Anybody know where the duce booth iZ?
|
| Top Dawg |
07-28-2012 03:35 PM |
It's outside in front of the entrance to the Cajun dome
|
| Top Dawg |
07-28-2012 03:35 PM |
I did however score some cracklins, rabbit backstrap, and stuffed quail from the best stop!
|
| SpeckWrangler |
07-28-2012 05:15 PM |
Just got back in town. We had a good time. Talked to the guys at the duce booth. It was worth the ten bucks to us to get out the house.
|
| alphaman |
07-29-2012 12:06 PM |
Do they have any boats at the la expo.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted