SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guns? Are You Buying? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38072)

inchspinner 11-07-2012 08:19 AM

Guns? Are You Buying?
 
Now ghat hes got 4 more yrs of dcrewin are you gonna buy some guns n ammo...

SULPHITE 11-07-2012 08:21 AM

All that's gonna happen is inflation in gun prices more so on ammo...the are going to skyrocket all we are doing is burning ourselves

Spunt Drag 11-07-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 514394)
All that's gonna happen is inflation in gun prices more so on ammo...the are going to skyrocket all we are doing is burning ourselves

Exactly!!!

southern151 11-07-2012 09:58 AM

Ordered 6 AR's last night. Anybody want one?

Top Dawg 11-07-2012 10:00 AM

If I was Remington I would double the price. Everyone will blame it on Obama anyways.

cmcnabb 11-07-2012 10:17 AM

Call me ignorant, but why are y'all running out and buying guns and ammo? Everyone said the same **** last election. I understand the man stands for sickening things and is not pro guns, but he ain't a king. He can't just ban them with the wave of his hand. I understand the ways around it by high taxes and what not, but I'm really getting sick of seeing this **** about stocking up on guns and ammo. It's honestly a bit paranoid and I'm willing to bet 90% of the people claiming this ain't buying a damn thing

BIG RED 1983 11-07-2012 10:24 AM

does anyone have the hook up on a kel tec pmr 30

mikedatiger 11-07-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcnabb (Post 514445)
Call me ignorant, but why are y'all running out and buying guns and ammo? Everyone said the same **** last election. I understand the man stands for sickening things and is not pro guns, but he ain't a king. He can't just ban them with the wave of his hand. I understand the ways around it by high taxes and what not, but I'm really getting sick of seeing this **** about stocking up on guns and ammo. It's honestly a bit paranoid and I'm willing to bet 90% of the people claiming this ain't buying a damn thing

Umm, I am willing to bet 100% that you are wrong. Go check out S&W and Ruger's stock prices. Ruger quit taking new orders several months ago because they can't keep up!

Speck Attack 11-07-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcnabb (Post 514445)
Call me ignorant, but why are y'all running out and buying guns and ammo? Everyone said the same **** last election. I understand the man stands for sickening things and is not pro guns, but he ain't a king. He can't just ban them with the wave of his hand. I understand the ways around it by high taxes and what not, but I'm really getting sick of seeing this **** about stocking up on guns and ammo. It's honestly a bit paranoid and I'm willing to bet 90% of the people claiming this ain't buying a damn thing


x100000....Same ole Sh$T....the sky is falling....:shaking:

mikedatiger 11-07-2012 10:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Evidently someone is buying, and they're not buying water pistols...Chart below is one year returns.

southern151 11-07-2012 10:42 AM

I bought em on an investment basis. So far, it's been a great investment. They're up over $200 from what I paid for them last night! My only regret right now is not buying 20 of them! LOL

And if 90% are full of "stuff," I guess I fall into the 10% category. I just wish I had ordered more!

southern151 11-07-2012 10:49 AM

http://www.blacklabeltactical.com/me...G55AE124_1.jpg

Any takers? Got a few left!

cmcnabb 11-07-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 514456)
I bought em on an investment basis. So far, it's been a great investment. They're up over $200 from what I paid for them last night! My only regret right now is not buying 20 of them! LOL

And if 90% are full of "stuff," I guess I fall into the 10% category. I just wish I had ordered more!

Apparently your a much smarter man than I am. I never thought about the investment thing

southern151 11-07-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcnabb (Post 514464)
Apparently your a much smarter man than I am. I never thought about the investment thing

In my best Forrest Gump voice, "I'm not a smart man but, I have friends that are." In the right place at the right time and in the right mood is all it boils down to really.

longcast 11-07-2012 11:05 AM

Southern151 i have that same weapon with a eotech Zombie stopper sight. i Love it. There is a gun show this weekend in LC

southern151 11-07-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longcast (Post 514468)
Southern151 i have that same weapon with a eotech Zombie stopper sight. i Love it. There is a gun show this weekend in LC

How much did the sight run you?

Dink 11-07-2012 11:13 AM

Its all about the UN gun treaty......Ive got the guns, just buying ammo now

inchspinner 11-07-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG RED 1983 (Post 514449)
does anyone have the hook up on a kel tec pmr 30

No but i want one, held one the other day and like a TOY

inchspinner 11-07-2012 11:19 AM

I got my macs 11 & 12, sks, and all the other pistols....soon a glock 40...

longcast 11-07-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 514470)
How much did the sight run you?

The eotech ran me about 600 bucks. i have about 1700 in the gun as it sits. i still need some flip up sights. Gonna check them out sat at the show

Matt G 11-07-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 514461)

How much?

getonfish 11-07-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 514476)
I got my macs 11 & 12, sks, and all the other pistols....soon a glock 40...


I have a glock26 and love it.

Lake Chuck Duck 11-07-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcnabb (Post 514445)
Call me ignorant, but why are y'all running out and buying guns and ammo? Everyone said the same **** last election. I understand the man stands for sickening things and is not pro guns, but he ain't a king. He can't just ban them with the wave of his hand. I understand the ways around it by high taxes and what not, but I'm really getting sick of seeing this **** about stocking up on guns and ammo. It's honestly a bit paranoid and I'm willing to bet 90% of the people claiming this ain't buying a damn thing

I could give a shiz about gun bans, not my worry. What the problem is is that once the government runs out of money to borrow (and it WILL happen) and the entitlement checks stop coming, those people will be coming to TAKE what they believe they are owed. Thats were guns and ammo come in to play.

swamp snorkler 11-07-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 514495)
I could give a shiz about gun bans, not my worry. What the problem is is that once the government runs out of money to borrow (and it WILL happen) and the entitlement checks stop coming, those people will be coming to TAKE what they believe they are owed. Thats were guns and ammo come in to play.


That's my concern as well. Mobs of folks who think they are entitile trying to take whats not theirs. Shoot first ask quations later.

Anyone know the shelf life of 000 buckshot?

2ndamendment 11-07-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 514503)
That's my concern as well. Mobs of folks who think they are entitile trying to take whats not theirs. Shoot first ask quations later.

Anyone know the shelf life of 000 buckshot?


Until you fire the round........if kept in a humidity controlled atmosphere.

Kenner18 11-07-2012 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=inchspinner;514392]Now ghat hes got 4 more yrs of dcrewin are you gonna buy some guns n ammo...[/Q

The only check you be needin is spell check sucka.....lol

Ray 11-07-2012 07:41 PM

I got a co-worker who has a FFL and he is getting business.
He sells for just a few $$$ above his costs, just to get deals for himself and his family.
Last time obamer won, everyone bought guns.

Ray 11-07-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 514475)
No but i want one, held one the other day and like a TOY

Look at my Facebook and find Nash's Firearms. Aaron Nash.

all star rod 11-07-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 514625)
I got a co-worker who has a FFL and he is getting business.
He sells for just a few $$$ above his costs, just to get deals for himself and his family.
Last time obamer won, everyone bought guns.



So why are we still able to buy guns now after he has been in office for 4 years??????? THe NRA does a great job of making us think that he will do away with guns and we are silly enough to fall for it. In the end, the gun manufactures love obama being in office.:work::rotfl: BTW, I an not an obama guy but I think that it is silly how some of us think that he will take our guns away and or NOT be able to buy new ones.

Nick1230 11-07-2012 08:54 PM

When you will be disappointed when you said guns and ammo investments is dumb....
1. If some angry redneck decides to assassinate ***tard Obama. Mass riots nation wide.
2. When the government runs dry (which it will a lot sooner than we think) and all the worthless lazy *** People stop getting all of their "Benefits" that they have been getting all of there lives. ( the benefits that we "OWE" them.) Again, mass riots nationwide.

Alot of people think we're crazy for investing but hey hopefully they're right ( highly doubted that they are but) if we don't need them we can trade them for food if we need.😁

People need to realize that what happened on nov 6. Is not just another loss to the conservatives but this is a loss to America as we know it. Things will start getting very bad. Obama has freedom now he doesn't have another election to go thru. What you saw the past 4 years is just a slight taste of what's to come. Joke about it all you want but you will be rudely awakened soon!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick1230 11-07-2012 08:55 PM

Stock market fell 312 points today alone. Within 90 days the government will be at its debt ceiling. Just saying!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jldsc 11-09-2012 07:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
.338 Lapua Mag with Hillbilly 223 urban skulls camo is on order..Attachment 42551
Attachment 42552
Attachment 42553

southern151 11-09-2012 08:53 AM

I've always wanted to shoot a 338! Talk about some range!!

mcjaredsandwich 11-09-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 515226)
I've always wanted to shoot a 338! Talk about some range!!

x2!!

sammich

Vermillionaire 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

That savage is a tank. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...cond_amendment

Vermillionaire 11-09-2012 10:06 AM

I've herd a lot of conspiracy theories about Obama coming for our guns , and the information backing the idea is out there, but sometimes I wonder if its all just propaganda. I sure hope so. Molon Labe

toodeep 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

on wednesday obame backed the un gun treaty. luckily for us there is still enough repiblicans in the senate he can not ratify the treaty. just ordered some more 30 round clips and a new stock for my sks.

Zachary Boy 11-09-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 514461)

Got mine Sat. The sales guy at Heberts said to run only brass. No steel casings .I got the Wyndham and a few rounds. 35 cents a pop. Looking at some bulk from Dirt Cheap. Got a special on surplus tracer rounds Yee ha

MathGeek 11-09-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jldsc (Post 515195)
.338 Lapua Mag with Hillbilly 223 urban skulls camo

That looks like the Savage 110 BA in .338 Lapua. My daughter has shot the Savage 110 BA in .300 Win Mag, and she is very find of it, and looking forward to her first 1000 yard match. The muzzle brake does a very good job of taming the recoil. Accuracy is outstanding for a factory rifle.

simplepeddler 11-09-2012 10:51 AM

While I am not as stocked piled as the average red-neck.........I can assure you, before the Zombies or welfare warriors get me.........I am gonna take of few of them som*****es with me

Vermillionaire 11-09-2012 10:55 AM

welfare warriors..hah I like that

weedeater 11-09-2012 11:23 AM

Anyone ever fulled with the Mossberg JIC shotgun? Seen the have them at academy and always thought it would be a neat item to own along with some cases of buckshot

RickLafayette 11-09-2012 01:03 PM

I joined the NRA 42 years ago in 1970 and this saying was around even back then:

"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

jldsc 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 515258)
That looks like the Savage 110 BA in .338 Lapua. My daughter has shot the Savage 110 BA in .300 Win Mag, and she is very find of it, and looking forward to her first 1000 yard match. The muzzle brake does a very good job of taming the recoil. Accuracy is outstanding for a factory rifle.

yezzur...should have it in about 2-4 weeks..the scope and bipod are off to match the camo and I cant wait to air this thing out...with my scope setup i shouldnt have any problems out to 1500 yards with some good customs rounds..yet is good for much longer distances than that!

jldsc 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

I have a close friend that has a .50 cal also and access to Camp Shelby outside Hattiesburg MS...sooo should be able to shoot 'em at some distances when I get back to work on that end...

Zachary Boy 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jldsc (Post 515373)
yezzur...should have it in about 2-4 weeks..the scope and bipod are off to match the camo and I cant wait to air this thing out...with my scope setup i shouldnt have any problems out to 1500 yards with some good customs rounds..yet is good for much longer distances than that!

Dam, I'm lucky if I can smoke a deer at 300yds. with a Browning A-Bolt in 7mmMag. Eyes ain't what they used to be...

jldsc 11-09-2012 07:39 PM

25 power scope!!

"W" 11-09-2012 09:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:cool:

jldsc 11-10-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 515419)
:cool:

can i get a
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sea-Trac Offshore 11-10-2012 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My wife told me no fishing today awhile back and I think she meant it.
Attachment 42578


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted