SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   R.I.P. Boz (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40085)

Raymond 01-03-2013 03:28 PM

R.I.P. Boz
 
Boz was found yesterday by animal control not too far from the hotel he was stolen from. He had been let loose by the P-Rik that stole him and obviously got into a fight with a couple pit bulls and they won. Laf animal control euthanized and creamated him and then discovered it was the missing dog after the LPD got on the case this morning. Waffle House will still not release the video of the P-Rik who stole Boz. If you eat at Waffle House, express your displeasure with their lack of civic mindedness.:pissed:

Finfeatherfur 01-03-2013 03:36 PM

I actually went ride looking for him on lunch break yesterday and again after work yesterday. I also hope to get the Lic plate # of the truck in question so we can have some one on one time together!

What a disgrace.

Top Dawg 01-03-2013 03:40 PM

Man that sucks

all star rod 01-03-2013 03:40 PM

That sucks......RIP BOZ....

Raymond 01-03-2013 03:41 PM

Send Waffle House an email boys and gurls:pissed:


http://www.wafflehouse.com/contact-u...r-contact-form

DUCKGOGETTER 01-03-2013 03:42 PM

SO SAD!!!

Ragin_Cajun 01-03-2013 03:43 PM

I hope the jack leg that stole boz gets to meet up with the LPD k-9 unit and let them have a talk!

RickLafayette 01-03-2013 03:43 PM

I'm sorry to hear the sad news, Raymond.

jpeff31787 01-03-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 533530)
Boz was found yesterday by animal control not too far from the hotel he was stolen from. He had been let loose by the P-Rik that stole him and obviously got into a fight with a couple pit bulls and they won. Laf animal control euthanized and creamated him and then discovered it was the missing dog after the LPD got on the case this morning. Waffle House will still not release the video of the P-Rik who stole Boz. If you eat at Waffle House, express your displeasure with their lack of civic mindedness.:pissed:


I'm sorry to hear that..


why wouldn't wafflehouse let you see the video... thats a little strange:pissed:

Lake Chuck Duck 01-03-2013 03:48 PM

That dude gonna get what he got comin to him.

all star rod 01-03-2013 03:48 PM

I think WH relased the camera footage to the police.....

SULPHITE 01-03-2013 04:13 PM

i hope they shot those mother****ing pitbulls...

mriguy 01-03-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 533561)
i hope they shot those mother****ing pitbulls...

x10000

mallarddecoyryt 01-03-2013 04:28 PM

They need to catch this SOB that took the dog. I am willing to bet that this guy probably put the poor lab in the pin to fight the those pits. I feel for the 2 guys that this happen to.

bmac 01-03-2013 04:28 PM

Sad man. Do you think they set up the fight with the pitbulls, or was he just let loose and wandering around when he was attacked?

Matt G 01-03-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmac (Post 533579)
Sad man. Do you think they set up the fight with the pitbulls, or was he just let loose and wandering around when he was attacked?

Doesn't really matter. That motherf***er should have never touched that truck, let alone the dog. The bad thing is these people are going to go back home and tell everybody what a sh**ty place Lafayette is. I know every town has their good and bad, but I like to think that Lafayette is one of the better places and this is a black eye to us.

SULPHITE 01-03-2013 04:44 PM

I just know how attached you can get to an animal...and our camp dogs (labs) are like people to me...I love them. Just gets me so damn mad...what is wrong with people, just boggles my mind.

biggun 01-03-2013 04:49 PM

Sorry About that Raymond...

Biggun

Goooh 01-03-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 533583)
Doesn't really matter. That motherf***er should have never touched that truck, let alone the dog. The bad thing is these people are going to go back home and tell everybody what a sh**ty place Lafayette is. I know every town has their good and bad, but I like to think that Lafayette is one of the better places and this is a black eye to us.

Yup.

cajunforeman 01-03-2013 05:52 PM

Something just don't seem right. Why would anyone go through that much trouble to steal a known hunting dog if they just let it go or fight it? I just don't see what their motive was for stealing a dog that was in a locked kennel. For whatever reason I hope the pos gets busted for animal cruelty. No sense in doing what they did.

kenner18v 01-03-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 533561)
i hope they shot those mother****ing pitbulls...

X3000!!

Matt G 01-03-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajunforeman (Post 533609)
Something just don't seem right. Why would anyone go through that much trouble to steal a known hunting dog if they just let it go or fight it? I just don't see what their motive was for stealing a dog that was in a locked kennel. For whatever reason I hope the pos gets busted for animal cruelty. No sense in doing what they did.

That bastard was probably strung out or drunk and it just seemed like a good idea at the time. People like him make no sense period..... I hope his conscious gets the best of him and he hangs is f~(kn self.

Loneshark 01-03-2013 07:05 PM

I have a bad feeling the owner of the pit bulls has something to do with this. That poor 10 year old lab stood no chance against them. They need to find this guy and cut his balls off.

Raymond 01-03-2013 07:21 PM

My guess is he thought he was getting a female instead of a male since Boz was in a hole that had a girl dog name on it. SOB thought he was going to get him a high dolla hunting dog and make $$$ making backyard puppies. He probably dropped him off a block down the road when he realized he goofed and no lab is a match for pit bulls. I really believe this puke will be caught and sentenced for theft and the DA isn't going to deal, BANK ON THAT SKIPPY! Thanks for all of your help in the Laffy area on this one, lots of great peeps in my adopted home town.

Kajundave 01-03-2013 09:20 PM

its a sad day when a man steals another mans dog, what is this world coming to? you can bank the a-hole that did this is neither a fisherman or a hunter

mallardhead 01-03-2013 10:39 PM

Very sad

Mako19 01-03-2013 11:03 PM

Very sad indeed.

The story about the theif dropping the dog off and then it getting killed by pit bulls does not add up to me. If a lab is lost and wondering around do you think it would go into a yard with two pit bulls and fight them to the death?

Also, I thought there was a parish wide law about pit bulls having to be pin upped or on a leash?

Loneshark 01-03-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako19 (Post 533754)
Very sad indeed.

The story about the theif dropping the dog off and then it getting killed by pit bulls does not add up to me. If a lab is lost and wondering around do you think it would go into a yard with two pit bulls and fight them to the death?

Also, I thought there was a parish wide law about pit bulls having to be pin upped or on a leash?

I agree. The first thing that came to my mind was Boz taken to be used as a practice dog for the pit bulls. :pissed:

I just hope they will eventually show the picture of the man responsible for the heinous act.

speck-chaser 01-04-2013 01:17 AM

need to put the man in the pen with the 2 pitbulls,and when they finish with him, shoot the 2 pitbulls.

Wide Open 01-04-2013 06:57 AM

Very sad to say the least! My heart goes out to the owner and to anyone who has hunted over Boz, and or any one who was ever been graced in Boz's presence!
There is no mistaken the joy a good lab will give to a man or the smiles that they'll put on your face in the short years they are here with us.
This saddens me deeply to find out the results of this matter!
RIP BOZ, and may justice be served in place of his departure from his master!

netmkr 01-04-2013 09:17 AM

we should put up some money to buy him another dog and shoot the SOB that stole him

jsethl13 01-04-2013 10:50 AM

We had this happen to a couple of our Retrievers out in Ville Platte. They were picked up and were used to let the Pits practice on for upcoming fights. Breaks my heart to see another person go through this. I'm sorry for your lose, brother. What goes around comes around. Who knows, BOZ might have f*cked those dogs up! If you could speak dog, BOZ would prolly say "You should see the other dog!" BOZ, rest in peace ya beast!

Raymond 01-04-2013 10:52 AM

You boys in Laf want to help find this POS????????????????? My guess is he lives less than a mile from the Waffle House/Baymont Inn and has a record that includes breaking and entering. Worthless peoople likle him look for oppertunity close to home, ie; hotel/motel parking lots where people are passing thru over night. I have been in the neighborhood behind Waffle House in the past and it is mixed. Write the description of the truck down and keep in in your auto. If you happen to be on the northside, cruise through a couple neighborhoods looking for that truck.

Thank You

jsethl13 01-04-2013 01:47 PM

I'm in!

specktator 01-04-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 533856)
You boys in Laf want to help find this POS????????????????? My guess is he lives less than a mile from the Waffle House/Baymont Inn and has a record that includes breaking and entering. Worthless peoople likle him look for oppertunity close to home, ie; hotel/motel parking lots where people are passing thru over night. I have been in the neighborhood behind Waffle House in the past and it is mixed. Write the description of the truck down and keep in in your auto. If you happen to be on the northside, cruise through a couple neighborhoods looking for that truck.

Thank You

I live on the north side. This happened at Waffle House on Thruway or on Ambassador? What does truck look like?

bassfisher39 01-04-2013 01:52 PM

Boz
 
I will go take a ride thru this weekend. RIP Boz!!!

fishmaster911 01-04-2013 07:07 PM

ARREST MADE !
http://www.katc.com/news/arrest-made-in-boz-s-case/

meaux fishing 01-04-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmaster911 (Post 534095)

Glad to hear they caught him but that story sounds BS... I actually saw a gold chevy pulled over last night by a couple of cops...I wonder if that was him

southern151 01-04-2013 07:27 PM

May they hang his arse out to dry on this! Sadly, I doubt it will be any felony counts though.

Raymond 01-04-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 534100)
May they hang his arse out to dry on this! Sadly, I doubt it will be any felony counts though.

Bull!!! MF'er is going down if I have to be at the arraignment!!
My source has not messaged me back from earlier today but he will. We can't let up on this MF'er , phone calls and emails will make them hang him and I'll brang the rope!!

southern151 01-04-2013 08:08 PM

Raymond, I appreciate your enthusiasm and, by all means, I hope you're right! Our judicial system just sucks now days. It seems criminals are typically made out to be the victim before all is said and done...which is total bs as far as I'm concerned!

Raymond 01-04-2013 08:59 PM

Corey while I agree with you my hope is they will cave to the public pressure to hang his azz. A carton of cigs would get done what I have in mind! There are some who think iam too hard on my dogs but I always Try to be fair with them. They love me and I give them 100% back. The last two days have been a nightmare for me because I care. Y'all have a great weekend and understand that this site does a whole lotta good for everyone who is Involved

fishmaster911 01-04-2013 09:00 PM

Name released
http://www.katc.com/mobile/story.cfm?n=256651

southern151 01-04-2013 09:04 PM

Raymond, I'll buy two more cartons to do what should happen. I hate a thief! I hate a kidnapper more and, when you steal a man's best friend, you are a kidnapper!

demanade 01-04-2013 10:34 PM

There are sorry mother ------s that use old,weak dogs to train those worthless pits to fight. It's a big problem with dog theft in NO. HORRIBLE!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted