SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's going in the stomach? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41712)

CajunSaint 03-02-2013 08:45 PM

What's going in the stomach?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Shrimp skettie for us...

Attachment 46837

eman 03-02-2013 09:00 PM

couple a dozen oysters on da half shell and a big plate of boiled shrimp

1fastmerc 03-02-2013 09:02 PM

Taco Bell


Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk

outcast 03-02-2013 09:16 PM

Lunchable . I's Po

mallardhead 03-02-2013 09:26 PM

Chicken and dumplings

FF_T_Warren 03-02-2013 09:26 PM

^ditto

CajunSaint 03-02-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 555432)
Taco Bell


Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk

After the drink I hope:confused::grinpimp::grinpimp:

CajunSaint 03-02-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mallardhead (Post 555440)
Chicken and dumplings

I was never one for dumplings. What do they consist of?

mriguy 03-02-2013 09:52 PM

Gumbo and potato salad.

Goooh 03-02-2013 09:55 PM

Canebrake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armand16 03-02-2013 09:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Crawfish étouffée and s'mores. S'mores first, of course Attachment 46839

bjhooper82 03-02-2013 10:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Boiled crawfish here!!
Attachment 46840
Attachment 46841


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CajunSaint 03-02-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 555462)
Boiled crawfish here!!
Attachment 46840
Attachment 46841


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They look great where r they from???

I need some for tomorrow?

FF_T_Warren 03-02-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSaint (Post 555443)
I was never one for dumplings. What do they consist of?

Flour and milk. Just dough in chicken broth really

Dink 03-02-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 555462)
Boiled crawfish here!!
Attachment 46840
Attachment 46841


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You dont call, you dont write.......

Dink 03-02-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSaint (Post 555473)
They look great where r they from???

I need some for tomorrow?

Crawfish time on moss.......they open at 11. They ar e the only ones open early. Get there early!!!

Dink 03-02-2013 11:39 PM

Wr had deer sausage poboys......nothing makes it complete like Jack Millers!!

bjhooper82 03-03-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSaint (Post 555473)
They look great where r they from???

I need some for tomorrow?

I bought them from Hanks. Their at the end of Duhon road going west. I paid $2 per pound live and boiled them myself. I'm about to eat some more for breakfast too!!

Sea-Trac Offshore 03-03-2013 08:33 AM

Had some family in town from Miami that have never seen a crawfish boil. Boiled 2 sacks, some shrimp, deer sausage on the grill, and some boudin.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goooh 03-03-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 555525)
I bought them from Hanks. Their at the end of Duhon road going west. I paid $2 per pound live and boiled them myself. I'm about to eat some more for breakfast too!!

I've never bought from their, but always seen the sign. Is that for field run, selects, or medium/select mix?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Kahunaz 03-03-2013 09:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Had some prime tenderloin along with wedge salad and grilled green beans, asparagus, and mushrooms
O-Yeah!
Attachment 46853

Matt G 03-03-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 555450)
Gumbo and potato salad.

X2

bjhooper82 03-03-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 555531)
I've never bought from their, but always seen the sign. Is that for field run, selects, or medium/select mix?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Field run. They were mixed up pretty good but mostly mediums and big ones. The number is (337) 984-3993 and the lady's name is Nancy Hanks. I buy all my crawfish from her, she is one of the nicest lady's you'll ever meet.

Dink 03-03-2013 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Its burger night. ......this is the last of my ground meat.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CajunSaint 03-03-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 555653)
Its burger night. ......this is the last of my ground meat.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

My mouths watering! Can I see the outcome...

swamp snorkler 03-04-2013 07:22 AM

Man if we only had a cooking section................

My wife made a deer spaghetti last night. I don't what she did but somehow it came out perfect. We had some cheesy biscuit bombs with it.

Roll out some biscuits
stuff them with mozzarella cheese
roll them back up
seam side down on a baking sheet
brush with olive oil
season with Italian seasoning
dust with fresh grated parmesan
bake @350 for 15 minutes..... So good.

bjhooper82 03-04-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 555791)
Man if we only had a cooking section................

My wife made a deer spaghetti last night. I don't what she did but somehow it came out perfect. We had some cheesy biscuit bombs with it.

Roll out some biscuits
stuff them with mozzarella cheese
roll them back up
seam side down on a baking sheet
brush with olive oil
season with Italian seasoning
dust with fresh grated parmesan
bake @350 for 15 minutes..... So good.


Im pretty sure we do have a cooking section, it's called the roux.

Dink 03-04-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSaint (Post 555725)
My mouths watering! Can I see the outcome...

Didnt show back up till this morning. .....you did NOT want to see it.......

Raymond 03-04-2013 09:19 PM

Thread should've have been what's going into the Turd.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted