SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ZZ!!!!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41861)

Dink 03-07-2013 09:22 PM

ZZ!!!!!
 
Dudes awesome!! I know what im wearin for the june trip!!!

Bluechip 03-07-2013 09:28 PM

Lmao... Grow a pony tail too.

BROWN FIN 03-07-2013 09:28 PM

Where did they dig that dude up? Seem to be a Louisiana version of Napoleon Dynamite.


BROWN FIN

Dink 03-07-2013 09:33 PM

Crab crab crab xrab!!!!

CajunSaint 03-07-2013 09:45 PM

LOL!!! That kid is a ballrrr:D

OhSoEasy 03-07-2013 10:19 PM

lol Where in the hell do they find these people?

Moody 03-07-2013 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"Princess of the swamp" LOL..He was on the show Wife Swap a while back,
Attachment 47038

jldsc 03-07-2013 10:38 PM

hells yea..dem shorts an boots is pure awesomeness!! what a tool!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Dawg 03-07-2013 10:47 PM

Is that Gretchen Wilson in that pic??!

Dink 03-07-2013 10:48 PM

Posing with his hand on his belt!!!???? A belt with athletic shorts!!??? What????

meaux fishing 03-08-2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhSoEasy (Post 557095)
lol Where in the hell do they find these people?

kraemer, la lol..I been there before. My buddy's uncle has a duck lease on the north side of lake des allmands and thats where he keeps his boats

swamp snorkler 03-08-2013 07:27 AM

My buddy John lives in Kraemer and has a son that is best buds with ZZ.

One day about 3 years ago he was in his front yard digging a stump out and ZZ pulls up in his moms car.
ZZ said "what you doing?"

John said "I'm digging this stump out"

So ZZ said "man I dug a stump out before let me dig that out for you"
So he takes the shovel from John and starts digging around.

ZZ dug for about 2 minutes and said, "Mr. John Imma have to give this shovel back to you, I aint as young as I use to be".

John said "ZZ, how old are you?

ZZ "13".

So John says "ZZ I know you aint here to help me with the stump, what you need?"

ZZ said "I was seeing if your boy wants to come ride to Wal-Mart"

John said "ZZ you got a license to drive that car?"

ZZ, "no"

John "your mom knows you have her car"

ZZ "No"

John "well you bring her car back before she reoprts it stolen, and no my son ain't going to Wal-Mart with you either"

jdm4x43732 03-08-2013 07:50 AM

I'm lost who is ZZ?

Bluechip 03-08-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 (Post 557164)
I'm lost who is ZZ?

He is the "Prince" of the swamp.

swamp snorkler 03-08-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 (Post 557164)
I'm lost who is ZZ?

16 year old boy who is a new "character" on Swamp People

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 557171)
He is the "Prince" of the swamp.

Soon to be King according to him.

RickLafayette 03-08-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 557171)
He is the "Prince" of the swamp.


He's like a 16 year old Crocodile Dundee with hot pants. :shaking:

jdm4x43732 03-08-2013 08:43 AM

10-4 have not caught any new episodes yet.

It was a good show the first few seasons but now Swamp Peple = WWF wrestling. Fake as ASR loyalty to Alabama.

speck cc 03-08-2013 10:43 AM

haha, i thought zz was funny... going too far, maybe... but still funny stuff!

DUCKGOGETTER 03-08-2013 12:24 PM

Dude looks like he'll tune a meat whistle with them richard simons hot pants he got.

swamp snorkler 03-08-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER (Post 557288)
Dude looks like he'll tune a meat whistle with them richard simons hot pants he got.


He has a girlfriend...... she's 13

DUCKGOGETTER 03-08-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 557330)
he has a girlfriend...... She's 13


wow!!!! Is all i can say

Dink 03-08-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 557330)
He has a girlfriend...... she's 13

It figures that you know him.......yall have the same taste is shorts and hair style

swamp snorkler 03-08-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 557345)
It figures that you know him.......yall have the same taste is shorts and hair style


I been looking for some BIKE coaches shorts, prefferably a size medium in Powder Blue or light light red..... I really need a XL but what ever. Alligators don't cry!

SHORT SHANK 03-08-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER (Post 557288)
Dude looks like he'll tune a meat whistle with them richard simons hot pants he got.

that's funny rat der I don't care who ya are!

DUCKGOGETTER 03-08-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by short shank (Post 557348)
that's funny rat der i don't care who ya are!


lol!!!!!!!!!! I love the show, but when i saw that last night i was like what the hell is this about!!!

mcjaredsandwich 03-08-2013 03:57 PM

Haven't cared for the show since season 2...ermagherd an 800 pound 4' gator on the line ..show is about as real as that show on trutv about repossession/towing

jdm4x43732 03-08-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 557353)
Haven't cared for the show since season 2...ermagherd an 800 pound 4' gator on the line ..show is about as real as that show on trutv about repossession/towing


Just like Duck Commander.... I still like it and watch it every week but come on. They said the other night before the season premiere that it is an unscripted show, I call BS on that Jack. Getting pretty fake with some of their BS too.

Goooh 03-08-2013 10:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 557353)
Haven't cared for the show since season 2...ermagherd an 800 pound 4' gator on the line ..show is about as real as that show on trutv about repossession/towing

This one is right at 200lbs according to the shows scales.

Attachment 47056

"Tried to bite a chunk out of the boat, went to shoot it and forgot to load the gun, everyone almost died."


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhSoEasy 03-09-2013 12:17 AM

Isn't that the one troys great granddaddy used to see?

specktator 03-09-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 (Post 557358)
Just like Duck Commander.... I still like it and watch it every week but come on. They said the other night before the season premiere that it is an unscripted show, I call BS on that Jack. Getting pretty fake with some of their BS too.

X2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted