SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New PB (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42542)

jpeff31787 03-30-2013 05:31 PM

New PB
 
4 Attachment(s)
I dont know if anyone knows that about a month and a half ago i lost a fish about ten pounds. Well, two week ago my cousin and I saw her 50 yards down the bank from where I had lost her. I went there this morning and I popped off on a big fish there this morning, but then I saw a 4lb fish swim by so I thought I just had popped off on her. I came bak to the bed about and hour later and just free casted and hooked what I thought was the four until she came up then I freaked! And well here she is now much much skinnier unfortunately. But still a 9lb personal best!!Attachment 48303

Attachment 48304

Mike (Bassassasin) was also out there and landed this lunker... Hope you don't mind me sharing that you caught yours on the turtle!!
Attachment 48306

Montauk17 03-30-2013 05:37 PM

Nice fish....looks like indian creek

Micah 03-30-2013 05:48 PM

Man, nice fish!!!!! Congrats!!!

Hydro 03-30-2013 06:04 PM

Awesome :grinpimp:

meaux fishing 03-30-2013 06:04 PM

Nice job guys

Ray 03-30-2013 06:43 PM

Dats nice.

BassAssasin 03-30-2013 08:01 PM

Secrets out !! They love them turtles. That fish you caught was a slaunch donkey! Glad I got to see it in person

Micah 03-30-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassAssasin (Post 565304)
Secrets out !! They love them turtles. That fish you caught was a slaunch donkey! Glad I got to see it in person

Guy i work with just told me he caught one a couple weeks ago at Toledo that had a little turtle in its stomach and was still alive. He brought it home and gave it to his kids.

BassAssasin 03-30-2013 08:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres the pic i took

jpeff31787 03-30-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassAssasin (Post 565316)
heres the pic i took

Thanks everyone and thanks mike, I really like that pic

jpeff31787 03-30-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 565220)
Nice fish....looks like indian creek

Yep.

blackmamba 03-30-2013 08:52 PM

That's frickin cool!! Good job fellas!

Micah 03-31-2013 12:53 AM

Jeremy, did you release it or are you mounting it?

RonnieF 03-31-2013 01:42 AM

Very nice fish! I had a bass throw up a partially decomposed turtle in my livewell. I used channel locks to get that nasty thing out of there!!

SaltyShaw 03-31-2013 05:29 AM

That's a stud man, congrats!
Good fish and that last pic is awesome!


Capt. Kade Shaw

jpeff31787 03-31-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micah (Post 565411)
Jeremy, did you release it or are you mounting it?

She's still swimming man. Probably getting a rep, I took down measurements

Duck Butter 03-31-2013 07:58 AM

Congratulations:)

How much do you think she would hae weighed with eggs? 11?

jpeff31787 03-31-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 565434)
Congratulations:)

How much do you think she would hae weighed with eggs? 11?

Very possible! 10 easily

dedwards04 03-31-2013 09:12 AM

Nice fish! Alot of good ones being caught lately.

Clampy 03-31-2013 10:08 AM

Wow that's a toad. Eggs don't make up as much weight as people tend to think. Fully developed eggs make up no more than 10% total body weight. I can't wait to catch one close to that big.

Dink 03-31-2013 02:14 PM

Catch her again next year and hang that!! Nice fish bud!

blackmamba 03-31-2013 05:25 PM

What did y'all catch em on?

jpeff31787 03-31-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmamba (Post 565572)
What did y'all catch em on?

oh now yall want to know ALL my secrets!!







junebug brush hogs

blackmamba 03-31-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpeff31787 (Post 565592)
oh now yall want to know ALL my secrets!!







junebug brush hogs

Lol. You could just lie

jpeff31787 04-01-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmamba (Post 565605)
Lol. You could just lie

Haha I guess you didn't see my hidden message?

fishfighter 04-01-2013 07:48 AM

nice
 
nice fish right there j, i bet you was pumped, not to many people can say they caught a beast like that

Armand16 04-01-2013 10:17 AM

Nice Peff, Congrats.

Armand16 04-01-2013 10:18 AM

How big does one have to be to go on the wall?

jpeff31787 04-01-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 565890)
How big does one have to be to go on the wall?


haha I'm getting a replica of this one man. I have an 8 already. I really want a double digit fish! BAD!! I would have had one if I would have landed this fish a month ago lol

Garfish 04-01-2013 10:33 AM

Very nice hawg.

swamp snorkler 04-01-2013 10:36 AM

Nice fish!

YellowMouth7 04-01-2013 11:04 AM

Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shellman 04-01-2013 12:51 PM

Nice green trouts


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted