| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 01:14 PM |
Seasonal limits with seasonal friends!!!
2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 62437
Tried wading a few holes then found reds hungry!
Making memories with seasonal friends.
It's cool if that's what your into Attachment 62438
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| Clampy |
01-25-2014 01:48 PM |
Nice trip smart a$$
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| BayBolt23 |
01-25-2014 02:33 PM |
Any trout Brad??
|
| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 02:41 PM |
Nope. Gone try for trout now
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| Clampy |
01-25-2014 02:50 PM |
Throw a mirodine or corky. Thank me lata.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| BayBolt23 |
01-25-2014 03:08 PM |
1 Attachment(s)
|
| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 03:51 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBolt23
(Post 661371)
|
Just sold a bunch of those
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 03:52 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy
(Post 661367)
Throw a mirodine or corky. Thank me lata.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
rats took over and eat erry thing to quick
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| speck-chaser |
01-25-2014 03:55 PM |
Bet that wata is cold today!! Where you fishing?
|
| PotLikinisAhabbit |
01-25-2014 09:33 PM |
Is it hard being a douche bag all the time?
|
| pricecb |
01-25-2014 09:39 PM |
Here we go
|
| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 09:50 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit
(Post 661454)
Is it hard being a douche bag all the time?
|
If that's toward me.... The post was a joke between friends...
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| Sightwindow |
01-25-2014 09:52 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit
(Post 661454)
Is it hard being a douche bag all the time?
|
For him? No.
|
| PotLikinisAhabbit |
01-25-2014 09:53 PM |
It was towards you.
|
| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 10:12 PM |
Cool story
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| Pkane3 |
01-25-2014 10:13 PM |
What kind of forum did I just join? Is this an LSU verses the world forum or a fishing forum?
Either way, did you find the trout? If so where and with what?
|
| bgizzle |
01-25-2014 10:20 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkane3
(Post 661474)
What kind of forum did I just join? Is this an LSU verses the world forum or a fishing forum?
Either way, did you find the trout? If so where and with what?
|
Nope never caught any trout man. Reds on hybrid flurries and jerk jrs. As many as you want.
Leeville area
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| Goooh |
01-26-2014 08:03 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkane3
(Post 661474)
What kind of forum did I just join? Is this an LSU verses the world forum or a fishing forum?
Either way, did you find the trout? If so where and with what?
|
Don't sweat the petty stuff, if you are looking for coordinates you have found the right place.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh
(Post 661497)
Don't sweat the petty stuff, if you are looking for coordinates you have found the right place.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
:*****::rotfl:
|
| bgizzle |
01-26-2014 09:46 PM |
1 Attachment(s)
|
| BassYakR |
01-27-2014 08:05 AM |
nice! i dont remember my phone ringing
|
| bgizzle |
01-27-2014 01:47 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR
(Post 661626)
nice! i dont remember my phone ringing
|
Not my camp bro so inviting ppl is hard to do
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| BassYakR |
01-27-2014 01:48 PM |
just giving u a hard time man!
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted