SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best Ford Dealership (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53899)

haoward 06-03-2014 09:25 PM

Best Ford Dealership
 
Best deal ford dealership in louisiana?
I went look at a 2014 f150 ecoboost 4x4 today lowest price he would go is 10k off msrp

weedeater 06-04-2014 12:44 AM

Bolton Ford in Lake Charles is a site sponsor.... call and talk to King Bolton

haoward 06-04-2014 05:57 AM

They went down too 34830 msrp is 45830 crew cab 4x4

swamp snorkler 06-04-2014 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haoward (Post 695737)
They went down too 34830 msrp is 45830 crew cab 4x4


That's 11,000 off which is pretty good plus the local.


There's a place in the Carolinas that a few people from my area went to buy Fords. They were waaayyy cheaper than anyone in TX or LA.

haoward 06-04-2014 06:19 AM

As in NC too far of a drive if so rather just buy local or in Texas.

mriguy 06-04-2014 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haoward (Post 695737)
They went down too 34830 msrp is 45830 crew cab 4x4

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Dayam! 06-04-2014 08:20 AM

Know its not in Louisiana but it is worth the trip$$$$
Call Watson Ford in Jackson Miss.(800) 873-1506 ask for Neely Brown, he is the fleet mgr. You will NOT beat the price or service! Tell him Bobby from Baton Rouge sent you!
I am in # 3 from him!

catching_hale 06-04-2014 09:00 AM

Driver returns on foot... Ford spelt backwards

Feesherman 06-04-2014 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catching_hale (Post 695780)
Driver returns on foot... Ford spelt backwards

First On Race Day. Ford "spelt" forwards.

leblanc272 06-04-2014 03:04 PM

My ford was a fleet truck through a dealer in Houston. I have all my service done locally through Bolton and I can tell you these guys are top notch unit. I am in there every 5 weeks with an oil change and tire rotation because of my mileage. I drive 50,000 miles a year. My truck is a 2011 and no problems yet. I average 18.5 mpg on hwy and 16-17 towing my fertilizer spreader. Like, I said, Bolton is a great dealership, and work hard to take care of you.

cajun_poboy 06-04-2014 03:28 PM

I have always heard good things about Bolton so I am sure you would be very satisfied with them. I wanted to find a place closer to Lafayette so I just bought a 250 from ShetlerCorley in Crowley. They beat every price that I could find.

ringo123 06-04-2014 08:32 PM

A ford is a ford. You can go anywhere and get the same truck. I shop at Bolton b/c of its employees and service. Sure, I call a few other dealerships to make sure I'm in the same price ballpark, but I'd personally rather spend an extra $500-$1000 if they're higher (and they're usually not).

Disclaimer - not an employee or family member of an employee.

Goooh 06-04-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringo123 (Post 695956)
A ford is a ford. You can go anywhere and get the same truck. I shop at Bolton b/c of its employees and service. Sure, I call a few other dealerships to make sure I'm in the same price ballpark, but I'd personally rather spend an extra $500-$1000 if they're higher (and they're usually not).

Disclaimer - not an employee or family member of an employee.


I buy on this logic. Service and support are most important, and word of mouth is your best friend...

K W 06-05-2014 02:22 PM

Arceneaux ford where I bought mine

Put Arceneaux and shetler Corley in Crowley up against each other and Arceneaux came up better for me..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulMyers 06-05-2014 03:26 PM

Bolton Ford here in Lake Charles.

Duffy.yyz 06-05-2014 04:37 PM

Gene Duffy at Bolton Ford in Lake Charles. Him and Lance Citizen will take care of you.

Cletus3173 06-05-2014 05:56 PM

I don't buy ford anymore due to arceneaux's service department. Long story. I had good service from Bolton when I lived in Lake Charles years ago.

haoward 06-12-2014 05:02 PM

Well got a new truck! 2014 ford f150 ecoboost 4x4 great dealership courtesy ford. Try calling Bolton ford but couldn't get no help.... Sterling couldn't beat courtesy free tint also. Picking her up tom after tinthttp://i58.tinypic.com/8xu4v6.jpg

mriguy 06-12-2014 05:14 PM

That's sweet! I have the fever so Frickin bad. Trying to wait on the 2015

Goooh 06-12-2014 05:15 PM

Nice!

haoward 06-12-2014 05:43 PM

I would have waited for the 15 but didn't like the look of the front end.

all star rod 06-12-2014 06:32 PM

Nice truck....I have pretty much they same truck but mine is a 13... you will really like the Ecoboost. I wonder what changed between the 13 and 14 year models.

Top Dawg 06-12-2014 06:35 PM

Ford vs Chevy
http://youtu.be/UfHtcUZXljw

kbolton 06-12-2014 08:53 PM

Haoward,
Congratulations on the purchase of your new F150. I know you're going to love it. I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I would have offered to help you personally, as I've done for many other SC members. Either way, let me know if I can be of service to you in the future.

King Bolton
Bolton Ford
Lake Charles, LA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AubreyLaHaye458 06-12-2014 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 698828)


This. 😂😂😂


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Dawg 06-12-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbolton (Post 698889)
Haoward,
Congratulations on the purchase of your new F150. I know you're going to love it. I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I would have offered to help you personally, as I've done for many other SC members. Either way, let me know if I can be of service to you in the future.

King Bolton
Bolton Ford
Lake Charles, LA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second this. King has helped me personally on my purchase. And also was there for me the day after my truck got stolen.

haoward 06-12-2014 09:05 PM

Thanks, I called a few time and talked to one sale person but he never emailed me about the truck I was looking for. Also went to your website and sent a email about a truck I was interested in but no email was sent back.

[/B]QUOTE=kbolton;698889]Haoward,
Congratulations on the purchase of your new F150. I know you're going to love it. I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I would have offered to help you personally, as I've done for many other SC members. Either way, let me know if I can be of service to you in the future.

King Bolton
Bolton Ford
Lake Charles, LA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

speck-addict 06-12-2014 11:16 PM

I have the Eco boost (2012) I strongly suggest that you don't put big tires on it. I'm getting 11.7 in the city not driving stupid. Pulling a 22ft boat I get 7.8 going to and from Lafayette.
Before I put the big tires on it. I loved it. I got 35x12.5x20R. Enjoy the truck tho. They are quiet and run great.

I make oil 06-13-2014 12:15 AM

Very nice. I have a white one too. You'll love that truck.

kbolton 06-13-2014 09:20 AM

Haoward,
All I can say is thanks for the opportunity. I'm just happy to see another new Ford "bustin bugs" as they say. Sure, it sounds like we could have been more attentive, and I sincerely apologize for that. Believe me, we're always learning. Good luck and enjoy that new truck!
King


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted