SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What makes you a Republican or a Democrat (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59808)

alphaman 05-14-2015 10:18 AM

What makes you a Republican or a Democrat
 
Wrong forum

mcjaredsandwich 05-14-2015 10:26 AM

Libertarian. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Any law that "protects" someone from themselves is unjust. See you in the politics and religion sub-forum.

BassYakR 05-14-2015 10:27 AM

^^^^

alphaman 05-14-2015 10:30 AM

I didn't pay my 50 bucks. So this subject is on pause for now. Lol

Goooh 05-14-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754211)
I didn't pay my 50 bucks. So this subject is on pause for now. Lol


It's only $6 for a month

alphaman 05-14-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 754232)
It's only $6 for a month

I'm going to get in there. See what's all the hype about😆

mriguy 05-14-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 754208)
Libertarian. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Any law that "protects" someone from themselves is unjust. See you in the politics and religion sub-forum.

This exactly

DaPointIsDaBomb 05-14-2015 11:57 AM

Driving a General Motors truck

duckman1911 05-14-2015 12:04 PM

Democrat... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. It's your fault my dog was in the street.
Republican... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. That's my fault. I should have controlled my dog. If my dog caused any damage to your vehicle I will pay for the repairs. Sorry.

BassYakR 05-14-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 754250)
democrat... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. It's your fault my dog was in the street.
Republican... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. That's my fault. I should have controlled my dog. If my dog caused any damage to your vehicle i will pay for the repairs. Sorry.

ding ding ding

"W" 05-14-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 754250)
Democrat... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. It's your fault my dog was in the street.
Republican... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. That's my fault. I should have controlled my dog. If my dog caused any damage to your vehicle I will pay for the repairs. Sorry.

^^^ this

alphaman 05-14-2015 12:23 PM

Lmao. So if it's a drunk driver and he is a Republican and he kills someone or something does he get booted to the Democrats side. Or is the other person fault that died for being on the rode at that time

alphaman 05-14-2015 12:27 PM

If America didn't have titles labels for everyone. What would call each other

PaulMyers 05-14-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754256)
Lmao. So if it's a drunk driver and he is a Republican and he kills someone or something does he get booted to the Democrats side.

Not unless that person was in a crosswalk! Republicans take their share of the responsibility. Both persons would be partially at fault.

PReaux 05-14-2015 12:33 PM

Does watching Fox news make you Republican? . .

alphaman 05-14-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PReaux (Post 754262)
Does watching Fox news make you Republican? . .

Republican watch fox democrats watch CNN that's how are people labeled

duckman1911 05-14-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754256)
Lmao. So if it's a drunk driver and he is a Republican and he kills someone or something does he get booted to the Democrats side. Or is the other person fault that died for being on the rode at that time

It's Anhieser Busch's fault for making beer. It's the bars fault for keeping the beer cold. It's my GMC's fault because it started and went into drive. It's the other persons fault for being on the rode. Obama voter mind set.

alphaman 05-14-2015 12:43 PM

So everyone that point the blame someone or something has an Obama voter mind set I'd what your saying right.

"W" 05-14-2015 12:46 PM

100% democrates voted for Obama and you see where he got us ???

"W" 05-14-2015 12:48 PM

YouTube Obama voter inviews and u will understand !

Matt G 05-14-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754257)
If America didn't have titles labels for everyone. What would call each other

Americans.....

marty f 05-14-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 754275)
Americans.....


http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.gqI...d=1.9&rs=0&p=0

PReaux 05-14-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 754275)
Americans.....

X2 . .

alphaman 05-14-2015 12:58 PM

Where did he get us?

alphaman 05-14-2015 01:00 PM

Lol I'm just poking at you all😁😆😅I'm not seroiuabout s this topic in anyway...

alphaman 05-14-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 754275)
Americans.....

That's a title so that wouldn't work. would we all be nobody's?

alphaman 05-14-2015 01:02 PM

[emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] starter bored at work.
The end I quit😎😆

DaPointIsDaBomb 05-14-2015 01:58 PM

Democrats have an agenda like when fishing guides get mad at people making an honest living like oyster dredging because it muddies their fishing holes

Matt G 05-14-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754282)
That's a title so that wouldn't work. would we all be nobody's?

It wasn't meant to be an "O Snap" at anybody. We're all Americans before we are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, etc........ I guess if I had to label myself, I would say that I'm Liberally Conservative with leanings more toward Conservative. I honestly think ALL political parties put their party before America. Every action is strictly for votes. That's not was intended when this country was founded. Today it's almost taboo for people of different political affiliations to mingle with one another. It's a shame to see it turn in to that. I can honestly care less who you voted for, or what your thoughts are on welfare, wars, or abortion. If you're a decent person, I'd happily go wet a line or sit in the blind with you!

marty f 05-14-2015 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 754290)
It wasn't meant to be an "O Snap" at anybody. We're all Americans !

I was actually being sarcastic with the OH SNAP because I think most of the PC bus riders forget the obvious.......... indeed we SHOULD all think of all of us as AMERICANS FIRST!

Matt G 05-14-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty f (Post 754292)
I was actually being sarcastic with the OH SNAP because I think most of the PC bus riders forget the obvious.......... indeed we SHOULD all think of all of us as AMERICANS FIRST!

Gotcha :cheers:

alphaman 05-14-2015 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 754289)
Democrats have an agenda like when fishing guides get mad at people making an honest living like oyster dredging because it muddies their fishing holes

Interesting!!! What for it. ....

Speck Attack 05-14-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 754275)
Americans.....

I love this answer and it is correct......however it has not happen over the last few hundred years......

Speck Attack 05-14-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754281)
Lol I'm just poking at you all😁😆😅I'm not seroiuabout s this topic in anyway...

To late you stirred the pot.....:*****:

alphaman 05-14-2015 03:31 PM

I know. Lol Internet fun fun

duckman1911 05-14-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 754290)
It wasn't meant to be an "O Snap" at anybody. We're all Americans before we are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, etc........ I guess if I had to label myself, I would say that I'm Liberally Conservative with leanings more toward Conservative. I honestly think ALL political parties put their party before America. Every action is strictly for votes. That's not was intended when this country was founded. Today it's almost taboo for people of different political affiliations to mingle with one another. It's a shame to see it turn in to that. I can honestly care less who you voted for, or what your thoughts are on welfare, wars, or abortion. If you're a decent person, I'd happily go wet a line or sit in the blind with you!

Very well said and I agree completely. I have liberal friends, pro choice friends and gay friends. When we hang out we bs about the stuff we have in common not the stuff we disagree about. Grab a beer and chill.

alphaman 05-14-2015 04:06 PM

how has Obama has affected us,them, me you etc. Without mentioning taxed dollars....? bc we've been paying taxes since we had our first job. 😆

"W" 05-14-2015 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a prime example of a democrat

"W" 05-14-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754326)
how has Obama has affected us,them, me you etc. Without mentioning taxed dollars....? bc we've been paying taxes since we had our first job. 😆

#1 oil field right now it's effecting almost a million workers

Obama shut down drilling in 2011 with that moratorium

#2 healthcare effected just about every person who has a job with good healthcare
It effected me directly
-co pay for last 15 years was $20 and less
After Obama care went to $25 ( highest I ever paid )
Company had to pay 7million in extra premiums (highest in history of company with about 100k employes in the Us )

My prescript were $5 until ObamaCare now I pay $7-$12 highest ever

#3 U.S illegal aliens effects us all, Obama has opened the gate and allowed us to let in millions of criminals . Our homeland has never been more threaten than it has under Obama
( google how many people and kids are murdered by illegals in the u.s.)

#4 Muslims America has never had this many Muslims under a president in the history of the US . Obama has appointed Muslims over homeland security and NASA . If this don't scare you what will?
Muslims hate Christians and America and Obama is 100% Muslim !

mcjaredsandwich 05-14-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 754340)
#1 oil field right now it's effecting almost a million workers

Obama shut down drilling in 2011 with that moratorium

#2 healthcare effected just about every person who has a job with good healthcare
It effected me directly
-co pay for last 15 years was $20 and less
After Obama care went to $25 ( highest I ever paid )
Company had to pay 7million in extra premiums (highest in history of company with about 100k employes in the Us )

My prescript were $5 until ObamaCare now I pay $7-$12 highest ever

#3 U.S illegal aliens effects us all, Obama has opened the gate and allowed us to let in millions of criminals . Our homeland has never been more threaten than it has under Obama
( google how many people and kids are murdered by illegals in the u.s.)

#4 Muslims America has never had this many Muslims under a president in the history of the US . Obama has appointed Muslims over homeland security and NASA . If this don't scare you what will?
Muslims hate Christians and America and Obama is 100% Muslim !

Do you mean NSA? The NSA is one of the worst things that has happened with regard to our freedom and should be abolished.

If not, space sees no difference in skin color, religion or race.

eman 05-14-2015 05:33 PM

When a republican doesn't believe in guns he doesn't own one.
When a democrat doesn't believe in guns he thinks no one should own one.
When a republican doesn't believe in god he doesn't pray.
when a democrat doesn't believe in god he thinks prayer should be outlawed.

alphaman 05-14-2015 05:53 PM

I wonder what will happen when we have a Chinese president.....who will we blame then?? have any of you seen the video of the Chinese professor teaching a class talking about America???? I'll try and find it.

alphaman 05-14-2015 06:04 PM

If we would all pray and have faith and focus the 1 thing that matters God. But we are to blind to see that the devil is winning bc everyone is filled with hate, bitter,or what ever word u choose to use. Which is the Devils plan. Distract you from what can save you!

Top Dawg 05-14-2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 754250)
Democrat... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. It's your fault my dog was in the street.
Republican... My dog was in the street and you ran over him. That's my fault. I should have controlled my dog. If my dog caused any damage to your vehicle I will pay for the repairs. Sorry.

But if it was a democrat driving, on top of damages, you will have to pay for their dollar collar and long term disability.

Renegade 05-14-2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754351)
If we would all pray and have faith and focus the 1 thing that matters God. But we are to blind to see that the devil is winning bc everyone is filled with hate. Which is the Devils plan.

Agreed.

Dividing people into "us vs. them" groups while keeping us quarreling and hating each other is one of Satan's greatest tricks. Keeps us from focusing on what we really should be focusing on.

"W" 05-14-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754349)
I wonder what will happen when we have a Chinese president.....who will we blame then?? have any of you seen the video of the Chinese professor teaching a class talking about America???? I'll try and find it.

As long as he loves America and is not a Muslim !! He will work !

Right now we have a moron who hates God , hates America , Hates gun owners ,hates White people and loves Mulsims and Blacks

Obama sent more White House representatives to black people funerals like Tryvon (Thug) Fred Gary ( Thug ) and Michael Brown(thug ) then he sent to any Ameican soldiers funeral (black or white)

All 3 of these young black kids that were killed were criminals breaking the law ! And Obama made a speech on each of them !

We have American heroes die everyday fighting for this country and that low life Muslim never says a word

alphaman 05-14-2015 07:06 PM

Im sure you all have read this already. This is happening right now!!!

Paul Harvey’s Warning To America: If I Were The Devil….

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/pau...were-the-devil

Top Dawg 05-14-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 754360)
As long as he loves America and is not a Muslim !! He will work !

Right now we have a moron who hates God , hates America , Hates gun owners ,hates White people and loves Mulsims and Blacks

Obama sent more White House representatives to black people funerals like Tryvon (Thug) Fred Gary ( Thug ) and Michael Brown(thug ) then he sent to any Ameican soldiers funeral (black or white)

All 3 of these young black kids that were killed were criminals breaking the law ! And Obama made a speech on each of them !

We have American heroes die everyday fighting for this country and that low life Muslim never says a word

^^^^truth! Don't forget about the traitor/deserter that he traded 5 terrorist for. When there's other POWs that he really ain't too worried about.

keakar 05-14-2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 754257)
If America didn't have titles labels for everyone. What would call each other

friends ;)

alphaman 05-14-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 754366)
friends ;)

Great answer!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted