Are these two guides legit?
A buddy of mine was referred to two guides i haven't seen mentioned on this site(they may have been, i haven't ran across them). Their names are Scott Hanchey and Kimmie Huse.....
*spelling may be off, just what i was told appreciate any/all info. |
Scott Hanchey is a great guide
Kimmie is Mark Huse Wife "the black Yellow find dude " |
I would stay away from anybody with the last name Huse
|
Scott Hanchey is a great guy and guide. He post reports on 2Cool under Bay Hippie Outfitters.
|
Scott is good
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
For your info im kimmie huse and im not a guide but you better believe the last name huse is the best out there And Capt Mark Huse is the best guide you can ask for instead of posting drama on salty cajun why dont you call 337 7623713
|
Quote:
|
You must have nothing better to do but be jealous and post reports about someone catching more fish than you !!!!!! Reality check you dont own the waters r the fish !!!
|
Why dont you mnd your own buisiness?
|
Maybe if you stop worrying about people and talking **** you would catch fish too!!!!!
|
So the key to catching em is not talking sh$t!!!????? So if u talk **** and catch em at the same time can I be a legend???
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
1 Attachment(s)
....
|
Quote:
|
What is your deal ? Whos everybody you mean you get over it dude dont know why you are blaming other people because you cant catch fish !!
|
Quote:
|
Get over yourself and fish on!!!!!
|
Quote:
Im i the only one that finds the irony unbelievable in this statement :shaking::shaking::shaking: |
1 Attachment(s)
They actually have to catch fish to call thereself a fishing guide ?
|
Capt. mark is a great guide, anytime I reach out to him, he gives good advice on where to fish. You won't find a guide who works harder to give his clients a good experience.
|
You seem to act like you know so much about us why dont you tell me ?
|
We dont have to explain anything to you been in this buisiness way to long to have to explain myself to a idiot that thinks he knows it all!!
|
Thank you cielbleu. Means alot !!!!
|
Good night peeps !! May the fish gods bless everyone!!!!!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
99.9 of independent guides work hard as we all have a reputation to up hold and depend on repeat customers Some just have respect for other |
Fished with huse a few years ago company trip!!!! Straight to the weirs. I was like *** I could have done this. Think out of 4 boats we ended up with like 15 reds.
|
Hanchey is real deal. Make your own judgement about Hackberry charters based on this thread.
|
Dang this thread got good quick!
|
Fished with Scott Hanchey last winter. Great trip. Lots of fun and learned some new stuff. I've only been on one guided trip on big lake and I've been fishing it for 25 years.
|
Quote:
|
Well, looks like the orange Haynie is getting this trip.
|
Orange haynie is the way to go.
|
I had a group go with Scott, conditions were horrible but they had a great time, Scott worked hard for them.
|
well i didn't get to read this until this morning and well..... simply, THANKS for ALL input!
the entertainment was way cheaper than Pacquiao vs Mayweather and WAYYYYYYYYYY better! |
Quote:
|
I don't know any of you, but this is good stuff!!!
|
There is a lot of young good guides who can fish and you never hear one negative thing about them
Here are a few Scott Hancey / Brain Hanchey Josh Berg Lee Daughdrill Matt Griffin \ Brice Nickle Shawn McCray No certain order but all reliable guides who can fish and people like them ! Hard workers |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Don't have a dog in this fight or experience with guides mentioned but Hackberry Charters making them self look real bad.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I wonder why they have a new fish camp for sale???
|
Quote:
|
Well, there's one NOT to fish with...
|
Not planning on a guide trip, but I know which one I would never take just from their conduct on this thread.
|
I grew up on big lake for the first 20 years of my life and graduated from Grand Lake High.....I personally never heard of the guides mentioned above.....The 2 best guides on the lake are Josh Johnson with Triple J Charters and Sam Bordelon, Hands down.
|
Quote:
They guy who mentored the two above ? Best hands down is Jeff Poe and that's hands down ! But I know Josh and Sam personally and they are hell of fisherman |
Yeah, i have.....i actually use to guide for Jeff & Mary, and there son Nick.....They fish circles around them......Trust me i am very familiar with whom your talking about.....
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted