SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2016 star tournament (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63907)

alphaman 04-24-2016 06:02 AM

2016 star tournament
 
1 Attachment(s)
Joining in for the fun or boycott agian.
I paid for myself and my daughter the other day!!! You just never know what's on the end of that line!Attachment 104726

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

eman 04-24-2016 09:22 AM

NEVER!

Juciy 04-24-2016 10:33 AM

The people that are so against CCA kills me. It's like anti hunters, all they do is complain while they make no contribution to conservation. CCA does more than the people practicing sofa politics.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meaux fishing 04-24-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juciy (Post 793267)
The people that are so against CCA kills me. It's like anti hunters, all they do is complain while they make no contribution to conservation. CCA does more than the people practicing sofa politics.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Just because I don't support CCA means I do nothing to support conservation? That has to be the dumbest thing I have heard in a while.

MathGeek 04-24-2016 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 793268)
Just because I don't support CCA means I do nothing to support conservation? That has to be the dumbest thing I have heard in a while.

Yeah, that's pretty silly. One need not give money to a charlatan "conservation" organization to support conservation.

I am continuing my CCA boycott in 2016, yet my conservation efforts continue wholeheartedly.

Instead of giving money to CCA hoping to win the lottery (catch a tagged fish), why not attend a meeting of the LWC and voice your opposition to continued oyster over harvesting in Big Lake?

You could also write legislators on this and other important conservation efforts, join the LA TAG program, and consider practical ways to contribute to habitat conservation which is much more important than more restrictive limits and higher license fees that tend to be preferred by CCA in Louisiana.

Oh, and don't forget to bring an extra couple of garbage bags to pick up trash on your next trip to one of Louisiana beaches or the boat ramps that tend to be less well kept up.

Top Dawg 04-24-2016 01:01 PM

Nope

DaPointIsDaBomb 04-24-2016 02:03 PM

I boycotted STAR when my wife ran off with a crabber that was a CCA member

And also I think those tags they use are designed to fall off real quick. Thy always catch one or two tagged fish the very first week or two and then nothing. You never hear about anybody catching one that had the previous years tag on it either.

The people tagging were homeschooled I believe

eman 04-24-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juciy (Post 793267)
The people that are so against CCA kills me. It's like anti hunters, all they do is complain while they make no contribution to conservation. CCA does more than the people practicing sofa politics.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was working with GCCA for the conservation of red fish and trout while you were learning to read and write. GCCA gave a damn about the average guy who just wanted to go fishing, Not about being a big money organization pandering to the high dollar land owners

fullrutt 04-24-2016 05:50 PM

Their are other great conservation then CCA here that I will support.. I think CCA is a joke also


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juciy 04-25-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 793272)
Yeah, that's pretty silly. One need not give money to a charlatan "conservation" organization to support conservation.



I am continuing my CCA boycott in 2016, yet my conservation efforts continue wholeheartedly.



Instead of giving money to CCA hoping to win the lottery (catch a tagged fish), why not attend a meeting of the LWC and voice your opposition to continued oyster over harvesting in Big Lake?



You could also write legislators on this and other important conservation efforts, join the LA TAG program, and consider practical ways to contribute to habitat conservation which is much more important than more restrictive limits and higher license fees that tend to be preferred by CCA in Louisiana.



Oh, and don't forget to bring an extra couple of garbage bags to pick up trash on your next trip to one of Louisiana beaches or the boat ramps that tend to be less well kept up.



Your exactly right there are many things folks can do, unfortunately most just complain with no action.

Baychamp1 04-25-2016 02:58 PM

Honestly I haven't been following the CCA agenda for several yrs. but remember times in the 70's & 80's when speck fishing was a lot tougher in Big Lake due to gill nets all over the place, many left unattended full of dead fish. Wasn't GCCA instrumental in the ban of gill nets? What exactly is the beef with them now, just asking for facts not opinions please.

wishin i was fishin 04-25-2016 03:04 PM

What about this group? They are fairly new, started in 2016.

https://louisianasportsmenscoalition.com/

marshrunner757 04-25-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin (Post 793407)
What about this group? They are fairly new, started in 2016.

https://louisianasportsmenscoalition.com/

I'll have to research this. The little I read, looks like good intentions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"W" 04-25-2016 03:38 PM

Did anyone go to that meeting

Crawl79 04-25-2016 04:06 PM

Don't play the lottery but too many stories of people catching tagged fish and not having signed up for STAR. They get me every year.

Juciy 04-25-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baychamp1 (Post 793406)
Honestly I haven't been following the CCA agenda for several yrs. but remember times in the 70's & 80's when speck fishing was a lot tougher in Big Lake due to gill nets all over the place, many left unattended full of dead fish. Wasn't GCCA instrumental in the ban of gill nets? What exactly is the beef with them now, just asking for facts not opinions please.



Now I am not that savvy with current CCA politics, but the big beef is with the oyster lobby. Many SW LA fin fishermen are against the current harvest numbers of oysters. Also CCA is not actively fighting to restore the ship channel levee system to reduce big lake salinity. Basically too much money in, without enough money being spent on true habitat improvements.

I know the difficulties of politics around implementing conservation measures from a past career. One of the biggest road blocks inside state waters is the EPA. I have had DU projects shutdown (to build habitat) just b/c a corner of the field was an "established wetland". It's wild what the Feds come up with.

Feesherman 04-25-2016 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juciy (Post 793435)
Now I am not that savvy with current CCA politics, but the big beef is with the oyster lobby. Many SW LA fin fishermen are against the current harvest numbers of oysters. Also CCA is not actively fighting to restore the ship channel levee system to reduce big lake salinity. Basically too much money in, without enough money being spent on true habitat improvements.

I know the difficulties of politics around implementing conservation measures from a past career. One of the biggest road blocks inside state waters is the EPA. I have had DU projects shutdown (to build habitat) just b/c a corner of the field was an "established wetland". It's wild what the Feds come up with.

That and them reducing our triple tail catch based on zero science or a stock assessment. Much like they did with the trout. Also, they could give a rip about recreational red snapper. They also were in support of a ban on bow fishing for red fish. Basically CCA is against and not for the recreational fisherman

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jpeff31787 04-26-2016 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 793437)
That and them reducing our triple tail catch based on zero science or a stock assessment. Much like they did with the trout. Also, they could give a rip about recreational red snapper. They also were in support of a ban on bow fishing for red fish. Basically CCA is against and not for the recreational fisherman

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk


that is about as crazy as the red snapper regs, it may actually be crazier because there are THOUSANDS of fisherman voicing there opinion about the red snapper population and they KNOW what they are talking about because they see the bazillion red snapper that are out there!

marshrunner757 04-26-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin (Post 793407)
What about this group? They are fairly new, started in 2016.

https://louisianasportsmenscoalition.com/

I joined last night. I am in full agreement with what they stand for. I also hope everyone will take the time to visit their website and read and/or join. This is a fight worth fighting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MathGeek 04-26-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baychamp1 (Post 793406)
Honestly I haven't been following the CCA agenda for several yrs. but remember times in the 70's & 80's when speck fishing was a lot tougher in Big Lake due to gill nets all over the place, many left unattended full of dead fish. Wasn't GCCA instrumental in the ban of gill nets? What exactly is the beef with them now, just asking for facts not opinions please.

They've supported a number of more restrictive changes in limits (specks, tripletail, bow fishing) without good scientific data showing a need, and they also supported increased license fees.

Further, it has been shown that CCA TX and CCA LA are really one organization with co-mingled funds and at least a half dozen citizens of TX making six figure salaries. They spend a lot more $$$ on real and significant habitat improvements in TX, but spend more effort lobbying for more restrictive laws in LA.

They haven't done much on the real conservation issues facing Big Lake: oyster overharvesting, salt water intrusion, erosion, etc. But they did get the limit of specks lowered to 15 and a Tripletail limit imposed.

MathGeek 04-26-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin (Post 793407)
What about this group? They are fairly new, started in 2016.

https://louisianasportsmenscoalition.com/

I gotta say I am disappointed that they are making private water (rather than conservation) a big issue.

Suppose I were to buy some land in S. Louisiana. Right now, if that land washes away, I still own title to the bottom and the water over it. I can restore it and rebuild it if I want.

But if erosion and subsistence transfers title to the state, the state now has a motive to allow (or even create) conditions favoring the erosion and subsistence of my land so the rights become theirs.

This seems like an unConstitutional taking of private property to me.

Private property owners need a balance between the current state of affairs and the transfer of property to the state as a result of erosion and subsistence.

wishin i was fishin 04-26-2016 02:33 PM

Also, on an interesting note I have been digging around on some artificial reef information, Not CCA specific. There are other cost effective measures out there.

It seems to me CCA likes to make a big deal on dumping rocks and calling it a reef.

From my sonar experience I have seen these reefs magically disappear over time. What I found is with the muddy bottom of South LA, a raw rock reef will basically sink into the mud over time. One example is the Leon David Ortemond reef I scanned last year. Rock bottom seems to be disappearing.

If CCA was wiser and out for the fisherman, shouldn't they already know this?

MathGeek 04-26-2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin (Post 793513)
Also, on an interesting note I have been digging around on some artificial reef information, Not CCA specific. There are other cost effective measures out there.

It seems to me CCA likes to make a big deal on dumping rocks and calling it a reef.

From my sonar experience I have seen these reefs magically disappear over time. What I found is with the muddy bottom of South LA, a raw rock reef will basically sink into the mud over time. One example is the Leon David Ortemond reef I scanned last year. Rock bottom seems to be disappearing.

If CCA was wiser and out for the fisherman, shouldn't they already know this?

Or they would be putting in living oyster reefs like they are in TX.

biggun 04-26-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin (Post 793513)
Also, on an interesting note I have been digging around on some artificial reef information, Not CCA specific. There are other cost effective measures out there.

It seems to me CCA likes to make a big deal on dumping rocks and calling it a reef.

From my sonar experience I have seen these reefs magically disappear over time. What I found is with the muddy bottom of South LA, a raw rock reef will basically sink into the mud over time. One example is the Leon David Ortemond reef I scanned last year. Rock bottom seems to be disappearing.

If CCA was wiser and out for the fisherman, shouldn't they already know this?

Do U honestly think CCA Puts Reefs "WHERE THEY" Want to??? If you do !!! Well U are misinformed.

Months and months of study from LA WL&F biologist, and other state bodies, and then approval go into "WHERE" CCA Helps place a Reef.

TO all U CCA Bashers. Why not join an organization to help effect change.. U can't effect chance unless U ACTUALLY do something. All U do is want to F ing moan and groan.. But don't get off your butts and do something..

Why don't you all start a "Save Big Lake" Organization???? Getting meeting with all concerned... Why Not... I'll tell U Why Not .. U just want to blame someone else..

Like Mathgeek said..

Bring a garbage bag to the launch, or on your boat.. Leave a place a little better than U found it... I've seen more people crabbing leaving the plastic bags and containers all over the place at the weirs. Also string, castnets etc. Dumping trash fish all over and leaving it on the ground. Volunteer for crab trap removal rodeo... Etc.

wishin i was fishin 04-26-2016 05:25 PM

Whoa dude!

Gerald 04-26-2016 11:45 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 793521)

Bring a garbage bag to the launch, or on your boat.. Leave a place a little better than U found it... I've seen more people crabbing leaving the plastic bags and containers all over the place at the weirs. Also string, castnets etc. Dumping trash fish all over and leaving it on the ground. Volunteer for crab trap removal rodeo... Etc.

I do my part.... a little at a time almost ever trip I make.
.

MathGeek 04-27-2016 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 793568)
I do my part.... a little at a time almost ever trip I make.
.

Thanks!

wishin i was fishin 04-27-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 793568)
I do my part.... a little at a time almost ever trip I make.
.

Yep, Thanks, We have all been disgusted at the amount of litter we see outdoors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 793521)
Do U honestly think CCA Puts Reefs "WHERE THEY" Want to??? If you do !!! Well U are misinformed.

Buggun, wasn't questioning the placement of reef, just how they are built.

If it is documented that a raw rock reef sinks over the course a number of years, It is plauseable that all of those people that plan the reef should already know this will happen. And if so, creating these reefs are just a show of good faith with no sustainability.

I am, not bashing CCA, but there is a majority of anti CCA Comments here.

Anyone have any positive CCA Comments?

"W" 04-27-2016 12:17 PM

What has CCA done on Big Lake for conservation and to protect our resources ?

I'll wait

Visco 04-27-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 793283)
I boycotted STAR when my wife ran off with a crabber that was a CCA member

And also I think those tags they use are designed to fall off real quick. Thy always catch one or two tagged fish the very first week or two and then nothing. You never hear about anybody catching one that had the previous years tag on it either.

The people tagging were homeschooled I believe

Well... now you have herd it.

Last week I received notice of an 11" trout that I caught early last year at the trousels, and was re-captured at the Riggolets a couple of week ago... Oh yea it measured in at 22".

I support any type of conservation (hunting, fishing etc), I love to tag as I feel like I support their efforts, and also get the chance to support my own efforts.

You see, I also track the locations of where I catch and release fish, then when I received re-capture notices, I can start to look at their patterns of life. put this in line with the season weather, bait, etc and you can come up with a great estimate on where the fish are.

DaPointIsDaBomb 04-27-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visco (Post 793625)
Well... now you have herd it.

Last week I received notice of an 11" trout that I caught early last year at the trousels, and was re-captured at the Riggolets a couple of week ago... Oh yea it measured in at 22".

I support any type of conservation (hunting, fishing etc), I love to tag as I feel like I support their efforts, and also get the chance to support my own efforts.

You see, I also track the locations of where I catch and release fish, then when I received re-capture notices, I can start to look at their patterns of life. put this in line with the season weather, bait, etc and you can come up with a great estimate on where the fish are.

Exactly. You tagged the fish. CCA didn't tag that fish. Their tags fall off

"W" 04-27-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visco (Post 793625)
Well... now you have herd it.

Last week I received notice of an 11" trout that I caught early last year at the trousels, and was re-captured at the Riggolets a couple of week ago... Oh yea it measured in at 22".

I support any type of conservation (hunting, fishing etc), I love to tag as I feel like I support their efforts, and also get the chance to support my own efforts.

You see, I also track the locations of where I catch and release fish, then when I received re-capture notices, I can start to look at their patterns of life. put this in line with the season weather, bait, etc and you can come up with a great estimate on where the fish are.


Yellow tags are paid for by your tax money and fishing licenses CCA had zero to do with it

Thank your local WLF for tagging programs

Baychamp1 04-27-2016 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 793619)
What has CCA done on Big Lake for conservation and to protect our resources ?

I'll wait

All that they accomplished in the 80's & 90's - getting the gill nets banned, attained gamefish status for redfish, shutdown the purse siening of the spawning redfish, having commercial limits set on specks & reds, and all the legal battles associated, none of that matters anymore?

"W" 04-27-2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baychamp1 (Post 793637)
All that they accomplished in the 80's & 90's - getting the gill nets banned, attained gamefish status for redfish, shutdown the purse siening of the spawning redfish, having commercial limits set on specks & reds, and all the legal battles associated, none of that matters anymore?

Not even close to the CCA

That was GCCA

Whole different organization at the time ....

CCA ( today CCA) has done zero in big lake

They want a cookie because they put in a reef that was donated to them but yet cost over 500k to install ?

So again name 1 thing the CCA has done in last 20 years on Big Lake ?

Have not do 1 thing to stop erosion
Not 1 thing to stop over oystering

They just want to be a cool logo with a fishing event coast wide and give away a free boat and collet $75 from everyone entered

I'll support and Join back in the CCA when they get off there lazy *** and do something around here besides hold a banquet 1 a year

Baychamp1 04-27-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 793640)
Not even close to the CCA

That was GCCA

Whole different organization at the time ....

CCA ( today CCA) has done zero in big lake

They want a cookie because they put in a reef that was donated to them but yet cost over 500k to install ?

So again name 1 thing the CCA has done in last 20 years on Big Lake ?

Have not do 1 thing to stop erosion
Not 1 thing to stop over oystering

They just want to be a cool logo with a fishing event coast wide and give away a free boat and collet $75 from everyone entered

I'll support and Join back in the CCA when they get off there lazy *** and do something around here besides hold a banquet 1 a year

They dropped the G in 1997 to be exact, that don't change what they accomplished. My response was to your original question which didn't have a 20 yr. stipulation in it.

MathGeek 04-27-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baychamp1 (Post 793637)
All that they accomplished in the 80's & 90's - getting the gill nets banned, attained gamefish status for redfish, shutdown the purse siening of the spawning redfish, having commercial limits set on specks & reds, and all the legal battles associated, none of that matters anymore?

The group is now dominated by interests in TX, where most of the conservation money is spent and where nearly all of the salaried employees are.

What have they done for LA since 2000 other than get limits reduced without sound scientific reasons and license fees increased?

Texas is getting huge oyster reef restorations and well funded scientific studies.

TX gets the gold mine, LA gets the shaft.

Baychamp1 04-27-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 793647)
The group is now dominated by interests in TX, where most of the conservation money is spent and where nearly all of the salaried employees are.

What have they done for LA since 2000 other than get limits reduced without sound scientific reasons and license fees increased?

Texas is getting huge oyster reef restorations and well funded scientific studies.

TX gets the gold mine, LA gets the shaft.

Ok, so an organization started in Texas has most of its salaried employees there, and that's a complaint?
What is the financial comparison for their funding, La. vs Tx? More money coming into CCA from Tx = more projects there.
How many millions did Walter Fondren the Texan, GCCA founder,Humble Oil/Exxon heir contribute, from the time he was chairman until today?

MathGeek 04-27-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baychamp1 (Post 793650)
Ok, so an organization started in Texas has most of its salaried employees there, and that's a complaint?
What is the financial comparison for their funding, La. vs Tx? More money coming into CCA from Tx = more projects there.
How many millions did Walter Fondren the Texan, GCCA founder,Humble Oil/Exxon heir contribute, from the time he was chairman until today?

LA members provide about 1/4 of the income.

LA projects account for less than 1/10 of the conservation work.

wishin i was fishin 04-27-2016 08:06 PM

TxCCA

"W" 04-27-2016 08:11 PM

CCA SINCE 1997 on big lake
Crickets

So if your from SW La and support the CCA for there so called "conservation efforts " your just paying for a cool decal for your boat or truck ..

CCA scared of oyster fisherman
CCA deaf ears to erosion
CCA is worried about backing lower limits without biological data

Marque 04-28-2016 03:59 AM

This again.

Well I hate to say it but I am going to sign up this year. I really have zero use for the damn CCA and all of their BS. It seems like it is made up of a bunch of frat boys who miss the circle jerks they had in college so they started up a club to relieve the itch. With that being said, if I had signed up last year I would have won a boat. Its a Nautic Star so I wasn't completely heart broken but its still a free boat. I know in the past I have talked a lot of smack about the CCA so I wanted to go on record here and say that I am a hypocrite and I know it. So there will be no need to call me out for being one when I win this year. It was easy to stand on principle before I actually caught a fish that would have won it. Now not signing up seems pretty stupid considering how often I fish. So I will sign up and draw the line there. I have no interest in going to the banquets and all the other Beautiful People congregations. My hypocrisy only goes so far.

Natural Light Kid 04-28-2016 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marque (Post 793685)
This again.

Well I hate to say it but I am going to sign up this year. I really have zero use for the damn CCA and all of their BS. It seems like it is made up of a bunch of frat boys who miss the circle jerks they had in college so they started up a club to relieve the itch. With that being said, if I had signed up last year I would have won a boat. Its a Nautic Star so I wasn't completely heart broken but its still a free boat. I know in the past I have talked a lot of smack about the CCA so I wanted to go on record here and say that I am a hypocrite and I know it. So there will be no need to call me out for being one when I win this year. It was easy to stand on principle before I actually caught a fish that would have won it. Now not signing up seems pretty stupid considering how often I fish. So I will sign up and draw the line there. I have no interest in going to the banquets and all the other Beautiful People congregations. My hypocrisy only goes so far.


I'm close to being in the same boat as you. I look at my monetary contribution strictly as an entry fee. Plenty of people enter tournaments for a chance to win something and could care less what the dollars go to. CCA may not do much (or any) good with the money, but I don't think they use it for evil. At some point in time, we have all GIVEN money to organizations (not knowing at the time) that did use it for bad. Disclaimer, I have no "scientific" data to back this up. This is strictly my opinion.

Feesherman 04-28-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natural Light Kid (Post 793689)
but I don't think they use it for evil.

Limiting your fishing opportunities based entirely on someone's opinion is evil.

redchaserron 04-28-2016 02:30 PM

CCA still won't get any of my money, and I hope I catch a tagged redfish, I'll cook it with the tag still in it and send CCA a picture of me eating my way around the tag.

bjhooper82 04-28-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redchaserron (Post 793728)
CCA still won't get any of my money, and I hope I catch a tagged redfish, I'll cook it with the tag still in it and send CCA a picture of me eating my way around the tag.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Natural Light Kid 04-28-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redchaserron (Post 793728)
CCA still won't get any of my money, and I hope I catch a tagged redfish, I'll cook it with the tag still in it and send CCA a picture of me eating my way around the tag.

That'll show em.

B-Stealth 04-28-2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redchaserron (Post 793728)
CCA still won't get any of my money, and I hope I catch a tagged redfish, I'll cook it with the tag still in it and send CCA a picture of me eating my way around the tag.

You go Girl!!:*****:

B-Stealth 04-28-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 793692)
Limiting your fishing opportunities based entirely on someone's opinion is evil.

Sorry to be grammar police, but please explain how CCA "Limited your fishing opportunities"

Feesherman 04-28-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Stealth (Post 793738)
Sorry to be grammar police, but please explain how CCA "Limited your fishing opportunities"

How about triple tail limit for starters. Go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Feesherman 04-28-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Stealth (Post 793738)
Sorry to be grammar police, but please explain how CCA "Limited your fishing opportunities"

After dat u can do the bow fishin for red fish ban

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted