SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Calling All Anti-Trump SC Members. (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64998)

biggun 07-24-2016 06:34 PM

Calling All Anti-Trump SC Members.

Just getting Out of the movie: "Hillary's America"..... EVERYONE needs to see this movie before THEY vote for president this November....Enough Said....

Believe Me... When I say that any Democrat; with some symbol-ant of intelligent; Watches this Movie, and Doesn't Change their party affiliation and Vote for Trump ..Then THEY R Totally DELUSIONAL.... And James Carville Is Right.. Democrats are Politically and TOALLY CLUELESS....

evis102 07-24-2016 06:54 PM

Propaganda at its best.

Ahab 07-24-2016 08:02 PM

I am as indepent as they come, but after watching Kathleen Blanco cry on national tv, after katrina,you could not not pay me enough money to have another liberal woman run this state, much less the United States of America. Thank you for your thoughts

duckman1911 07-25-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802036)
Just getting Out of the movie: "Hillary's America"..... EVERYONE needs to see this movie before THEY vote for president this November....Enough Said....

Believe Me... When I say that any Democrat; with some symbol-ant of intelligent; Watches this Movie, and Doesn't Change their party affiliation and Vote for Trump ..Then THEY R Totally DELUSIONAL.... And James Carville Is Right.. Democrats are Politically and TOALLY CLUELESS....

That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.

jchief 07-25-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 802039)
Propaganda at its best.

Your unionism is showing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jchief 07-25-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 802118)
That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.

My feelings also.

biggun 07-25-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 802039)
Propaganda at its best.

Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!

meaux fishing 07-26-2016 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 802122)
Your unionism is showing.

Lol. Him and Craig

BassYakR 07-26-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 802231)
Lol. Him and Craig

Common Trait among Union fellas.... we know another one thats very Liberal

TroutSupport.com 07-26-2016 10:32 AM

I think the male vote is going to be the easy part.. hell i'm middle of the road and there's no way I'm voting for her. The trick is going to be leading the women that think she 'has more political experience' or 'it'd be great to have a woman president'. That's going to be the key to this... it's not like we have great choices.. but anything but hillary.

Reggoh 07-26-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802166)
Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!

I believe he is 41... not sure about any college experience.:spineyes:

cajun bill 07-26-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802036)

Saw it Sunday Biggun. Confirmed everything I thought about her and Bubba. If they get in the WH, the sky's the limit on how much they will steal and sell influence.

Let um land 07-26-2016 07:38 PM

Trump

I have been a union member for years, like most I pay my dues for job protection. That has become a joke in its self. Have not voted democrate ever. Guess where my vote is? Gunner, next time you in PI a pm before hand, you'll like the people you'll meet.

duckman1911 07-26-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TroutSupport.com (Post 802238)
I think the male vote is going to be the easy part.. hell i'm middle of the road and there's no way I'm voting for her. The trick is going to be leading the women that think she 'has more political experience' or 'it'd be great to have a woman president'. That's going to be the key to this... it's not like we have great choices.. but anything but hillary.

Just dumbazz women. Gona be lots of them and dumbazz males too.

Matt G 07-26-2016 08:55 PM

Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hard and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!

duckman1911 07-26-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 802318)
Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hardhi and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!

This

mcjaredsandwich 07-27-2016 05:15 AM

Quote:

Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hard and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!

If you have a business, and the masses aren't buying your product, do you keep selling the same thing or do you change your product to sell more?

Matt G 07-27-2016 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 802335)
If you have a business, and the masses aren't buying your product, do you keep selling the same thing or do you change your product to sell more?

I'd call Trump a change in product. Definitely not what I go to the store looking for, but one I could buy if they are sold out of what I'm looking for.

Dogface 07-27-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 802340)
I'd call Trump a change in product. Definitely not what I go to the store looking for, but one I could buy if they are sold out of what I'm looking for.

I agree. Trump wasn't my first choice but now he is the ONLY choice.

DaPointIsDaBomb 07-27-2016 07:24 AM

Bet yall anti-union folk like getting overtime after 40 hours though amirite

malliegator 07-27-2016 07:39 AM

For years I have heard people say "we need people other than life long politicians running for office". Trump did it. It is impossible to know what his poll numbers would be if the Republican establishment had not fought him so hard trying to maintain their power positions and the liberal media had not trashed him for a year. I am confident he would be in a much stronger position relative to public opinion had these powerful forces not been in play. I am sick of the status quo and glad to see someone from outside the political machines in the fight. I have not yet figured out why folks are scared of a Trump victory, are they scared of his frank talk? Hell, he is only saying what the rest of us who work for living say when having discussions that are not influenced by political correctness. #NEVERHILLARY

jchief 07-27-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 802353)
Bet yall anti-union folk like getting overtime after 40 hours though amirite

What is this overtime you speak of?

biggun 07-27-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Let um land (Post 802311)
I have been a union member for years, like most I pay my dues for job protection. That has become a joke in its self. Have not voted democrate ever. Guess where my vote is? Gunner, next time you in PI a pm before hand, you'll like the people you'll meet.

LUL

Sure Thing...Maybe going out of there this Sat. In my younger yrs.. I was head guide and part owner of a duck hunting club in PI for almost 7 yrs... I've hunted and fished out of PI for over 40 yrs.

So I know almost all the peps that were raised on the Island.

DaPointIsDaBomb 07-27-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 802362)
What is this overtime you speak of?

It's what makes them oilfield hands that extra $ so they can buy f250s and truck nuts

cgoods17 07-27-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 802335)

im going to go out on a limb here and say that trump may have a better idea on how to run a business.

hell this country was founded by business men.

seachaser250 07-27-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggun (Post 802367)
LUL

Sure Thing...Maybe going out of there this Sat. In my younger yrs.. I was head guide and part owner of a duck hunting club in PI for almost 7 yrs... I've hunted and fished out of PI for over 40 yrs.

So I know almost all the peps that were raised on the Island.

Dang! Biggun is big time.

Visco 07-27-2016 11:39 AM

I personally do not think we will have to worry about the majority vote... It is the electoral college vote that I am worried about. Hillary bought off the Democratic party which has been apparent this week... if you think she has not already bought off the electoral college vote you're sadly mistaken. She started this years ago.

I have been for Trump sense the start of this and hope and pray he is our choice... Trump 2016...

duckman1911 07-27-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visco (Post 802387)
I personally do not think we will have to worry about the majority vote... It is the electoral college vote that I am worried about. Hillary bought off the Democratic party which has been apparent this week... if you think she has not already bought off the electoral college vote you're sadly mistaken. She started this years ago.

I have been for Trump sense the start of this and hope and pray he is our choice... Trump 2016...

Yep there is a lot of crooked back door deals happening. Especially when a Clinton is involved.

Speck Attack 07-27-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Exactly.... we have developed a society of people that are like animal waiting in a cage to be fed (free Sh$t).....they do not know the mean of hard work nor being independent...cannot think for themselves as they are lead around on a leash for their vote on a promise of more Free Stuff.....

Speck Attack 07-27-2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visco (Post 802387)

Winner...Winner....Electoral vote is the only thing that will count at the end....

Jrchip1 07-27-2016 01:31 PM

Let me see........"build a wall" (like Gingas Kahn) Exile all Moslems, Stop foreign trade, Increase taxes on the middle and upper classes, marry trophy women 1/2 your age, threaten to sue everyone who gets in ur way, ahhhh...

BassYakR 07-27-2016 01:48 PM

Guess some ppl dont pay much attention

seachaser250 07-27-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrchip1 (Post 802399)
Let me see........"build a wall" (like Gingas Kahn) Exile all Moslems, Stop foreign trade, Increase taxes on the middle and upper classes, marry trophy women 1/2 your age, threaten to sue everyone who gets in ur way, ahhhh...

So you think Hillary is a better alternative to all that?

duckman1911 07-27-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Ghengis Khan didn't build a wall. That was the Chinese. Don't exaclty remember which emperor. Our borders need to be secure no doubt. Muslims wont be exiled. Threats will be removed.

CajunSaint 07-27-2016 03:32 PM

:shaking:
Quote:

www.google.com is your friend!!

It was the state Chu who first built the wall. It was during the Qin Dynasty that the kingdom of Qin united the different parts into one empire. To defend off the invasions from northern invaders, Emperor Qin Shi Huang had all the walls joined up. Thus, the Great Wall came into being.

http://www.chinatravellers.com/Artcle_Show.asp?id=167

rardoin 07-27-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSaint (Post 802408)

It was the state Chu who first built the wall. It was during the Qin Dynasty that the kingdom of Qin united the different parts into one empire. To defend off the invasions from northern invaders, Emperor Qin Shi Huang had all the walls joined up. Thus, the Great Wall came into being.

Did they get the Monguls to pay for it??? Inquiring minds want to know!:D

cajun bill 07-27-2016 04:38 PM

Electoral College

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speck Attack (Post 802394)
Winner...Winner....Electoral vote is the only thing that will count at the end....

Maybe a technicality, but the Electoral College is "required" to vote according to the vote totals in the individual states. Can the members of the EC vote differently than what the electors, i.e. the voters, voted? Technically I think the answer is yes, but it's never happened before.

Now what WILL probably happen is a whole $hitload of voter fraud because the damn courts keep ruling against voter ID requirements saying it is a form of voter suppression. Total BS. That's where they will steal the election thanks to groups like ACORN and it's successor organizations. And if we can't get immigration under control, the dem's will be guaranteed an impenetrable voting block for ever and ever.

bluewing 07-27-2016 05:14 PM

trump

:flagUS::flagUS:
Quote:

my kind of man!!!!!

Top Dawg 07-27-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

And this right here, folks, is how we ended up with 8 years of the muslim. People just absolutely refuse to educate themselves.

duckman1911 07-27-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Thank You. I couldn't remember all of that. The Monguls are a great peoppe. Beginning of our indians/native americans. Many crossed the frozen Bering Sea into what is now North America. Although Ghengis was a great warrior he was also greedy .and that lead to the end of his empire. Conquering the world matters not if you do not have the men to defend what you take. They will be coming back for it.

Jrchip1 07-27-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Thanks man...Just finished the Marco Polo Netflix series, and that was the first thing to mind. My recollections of World History is vague at best. Was in too big a hurry to look it up. :):)

Speck Attack 07-27-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 802414)
And this right here, folks, is how we ended up with 8 years of the muslim. People just absolutely refuse to educate themselves.

Andy C 07-28-2016 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrchip1 (Post 802418)
Thanks man...Just finished the Marco Polo Netflix series, and that was the first thing to mind. My recollections of World History is vague at best. Was in too big a hurry to look it up. :):)

Everyone need more wold history! Not what you get from tv. Or Google !! Real history from the proven real books!! And while your at it look up the founding of this country and see that rebeling is good every 100 year's!! Were way past that bet we can hope for is for people to wake up!!

mcjaredsandwich 07-28-2016 05:41 AM

What's more important than the presidency is the Senate and h.o.r. Everyone should vote when these elections come up as these are where laws are actually passed.

Goooh 07-28-2016 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 802432)
What's more important than the presidency is the Senate and h.o.r. Everyone should vote when these elections come up as these are where laws are actually passed.

http://goooh.com

Feesherman 07-28-2016 06:30 AM

Quote:

Wrong again, what is THE MOST important is who is appointing the judges to the SCOTUS. Sure congress is passing laws but SCOTUS is now legislating and re-writing said laws from the bench. There will be up to 4 new judges appointed this go around. So basically, if Hillbittch is elected President, you can kiss this country and your guns goodbye!!

Matt G 07-28-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

I agree 100% with you, but the future SCOTUS selections are just as, if not more important. Laws are often ambiguous and it makes a big difference to the American people on who is interpreting those laws.

malliegator 07-28-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Now we are having fun. Let's take a look at Hillary Clinton:
1. Hillary Clinton is a Liar. Proven and verifiable.
2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3AM phone call from Benghazi
3. As and attorney Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist and laughed
about it. if you are unaware of this read up.
4. Hillary Clinton has accepted millions of dollars from foreign
governments.
5. Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama, the worst president in
modern history.

So, Donald Trump has had a few marriages go south. All of his kids seem to be well adjusted and I don't see the ex wives trying to stab him in the back. Appears to have managed these well. Probably half of the people I know have had at least one divorce. Need more than a young wife to offset Hillary's lack of character and her condescending approach to the American public.

BassYakR 07-28-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malliegator (Post 802444)
Now we are having fun. Let's take a look at Hillary Clinton:
1. Hillary Clinton is a Liar. Proven and verifiable.
2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3AM phone call from Benghazi
3. As and attorney Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist and laughed
about it. if you are unaware of this read up.
4. Hillary Clinton has accepted millions of dollars from foreign
governments.
5. Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama, the worst president in
modern history.

So, Donald Trump has had a few marriages go south. All of his kids seem to be well adjusted and I don't see the ex wives trying to stab him in the back. Appears to have managed these well. Probably half of the people I know have had at least one divorce. Need more than a young wife to offset Hillary's lack of character and her condescending approach to the American public.

I like this guy!

jchief 07-28-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajun bill (Post 802412)
Maybe a technicality, but the Electoral College is "required" to vote according to the vote totals in the individual states. Can the members of the EC vote differently than what the electors, i.e. the voters, voted? Technically I think the answer is yes, but it's never happened before.

Now what WILL probably happen is a whole $hitload of voter fraud because the damn courts keep ruling against voter ID requirements saying it is a form of voter suppression. Total BS. That's where they will steal the election thanks to groups like ACORN and it's successor organizations. And if we can't get immigration under control, the dem's will be guaranteed an impenetrable voting block for ever and ever.

But, but, but, I can't afford to have an ID. Wait, I have to have an ID to cash a check, drive a car, use a credit card, but not vote??????

Discrimination I say......

:work: :shaking: