SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stoopid question (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65182)

wishin i was fishin 08-12-2016 04:00 PM

Stoopid question
 
Weather cancels CCA’s Specks and Spots Tournament at Cypremort Point

Was anyone planning to fish this tournament?

DaPointIsDaBomb 08-12-2016 04:42 PM

My cousin from Esther called me Monday and said he has been on a bunch of dish on Caldwell reef. Said he was going to win it and he would pay my entry fee also.

Called me later and said we ain't fishing He heard some guy by the name of tcoon or something was fishing and we would just lose money

mriguy 08-12-2016 06:37 PM

Lol!

"W" 08-12-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 803757)
My cousin from Esther called me Monday and said he has been on a bunch of dish on Caldwell reef. Said he was going to win it and he would pay my entry fee also.

Called me later and said we ain't fishing He heard some guy by the name of tcoon or something was fishing and we would just lose money


TCoon??? Never heard of her

My uncle said every cast on trash pile ...limits of 4lbers

Goooh 08-12-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 803770)
TCoon??? Never heard of her

My uncle said every cast on trash pile ...limits of 4lbers



Take it back

wishin i was fishin 08-12-2016 09:13 PM

And yall thought the bay had alot of fresh water last week.

Need to go try bass fishin now.

Marque 08-13-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 803757)
My cousin from Esther called me Monday and said he has been on a bunch of dish on Caldwell reef. Said he was going to win it and he would pay my entry fee also.

Called me later and said we ain't fishing He heard some guy by the name of tcoon or something was fishing and we would just lose money

I paid a foreign exchange student from North Korea 100$ to hack into T-Coon's chart plotter and download his waypoints and user data. I made 1500 copies and I am about to start selling them Amazon for 250$ card. I'll let them go on SC for 200$ but hurry supplies are limited.

fishinpox 08-13-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 803770)
TCoon??? Never heard of her

My uncle said every cast on trash pile ...limits of 4lbers

Lmao remember that dude

"W" 08-14-2016 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 803876)
Lmao remember that dude


Did we beat him in both tournaments ? Dude didn't even place top 5 in any event

DaPointIsDaBomb 08-14-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 803881)
Did we beat him in both tournaments ? Dude didn't even place top 5 in any event

Someone must have paid him off. I see he is not in the STAR leaderboard so either he is not fishing or CCA banned him from the tournament because he has won so much. Or he doesn't have anymore space in his garages to store all the boats he has won

meaux fishing 08-14-2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 803881)
Did we beat him in both tournaments ? Dude didn't even place top 5 in any event



Lol. Remember when he was trying to get weigh in time change so he could run to Vermillion bay from Cocodrie

cmac23 08-14-2016 03:40 PM

We were entered to fish it and tcoon isn't that much to worry about

"W" 08-14-2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 803892)
Someone must have paid him off. I see he is not in the STAR leaderboard so either he is not fishing or CCA banned him from the tournament because he has won so much. Or he doesn't have anymore space in his garages to store all the boats he has won

When you take away live bait from anglers you then separate the fisherman vs soakers

It speaks for it self !!

TCoon could not soak so he could not win

Goooh 08-14-2016 04:41 PM

How many times y'all won the star?

Marque 08-14-2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 803920)
How many times y'all won the star?



As many times as I've fished in it.

"W" 08-14-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 803920)
How many times y'all won the star?


Whats the STAR ???

is that the Black Male event CCA has to use to get members ???

Goooh 08-14-2016 08:23 PM

Lmao, that's the one

fishfighter 08-15-2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 803932)
Whats the STAR ???

is that the Black Male event CCA has to use to get members ???

hahaha CCA is trying to recruit new iberia woman

Marque 08-15-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfighter (Post 803995)
hahaha CCA is trying to recruit new iberia woman



The third time I read it I got it. Genius

fishfighter 08-15-2016 03:19 PM

haha
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marque (Post 803996)
The third time I read it I got it. Genius

you sure, maybe go back and read it again GENIUS, if you notice there was some trouble in the first 2 posts, i didn't see that i was posted 3 times GENIUS, can't exactly delete comments on here either, i was trying to edit, thanks for the heads up though GENIUS, i will see if admin can delete the first 2 or 3 comments

fishfighter 08-15-2016 03:21 PM

ok
 
never mind i figured out how to delete the comments, thanks again GENIUS:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Marque 08-15-2016 03:27 PM

Pump your breaks there penny rocket. I was messing around. I just restored my phone and haven't taken the sound on the alerts off and it was going off like one of those flood messages. Anyway you you obviously didn't take that the way I meant it. I guess you have to be in my head to think I am funny.

fishfighter 08-15-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marque (Post 804000)
Pump your breaks there penny rocket. I was messing around. I just restored my phone and haven't taken the sound on the alerts off and it was going off like one of those flood messages. Anyway you you obviously didn't take that the way I meant it. I guess you have to be in my head to think I am funny.

we good marque, i put the :grinpimp: on second repsonse so you would realize the "sarcasm" i don't take this internet thing seriously


you fishing from your front porch down there? hopefully you keep your clothes on, them boats are rescuing people not potlicking your front porch honey hole:p:p

Marque 08-15-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfighter (Post 804004)
we good marque, i put the :grinpimp: on second repsonse so you would realize the "sarcasm" i don't take this internet thing seriously


you fishing from your front porch down there? hopefully you keep your clothes on, them boats are rescuing people not potlicking your front porch honey hole:p:p

I don't pay attention to those stupid things unless I get them in a text message from a woman because she didn't type any words. Ill try to pay more attention. Man we been lucky so far but the water on the bayou my brother lives on is still rising. Just got back from his house and he's got about 10" of space and the waters creeping. This south wind and slack tide is holding up the water from getting out. The only pot lickers around are a bunch of cats that hang out in my born and wait for me to start cleaning fish. The sit on the rafters like pidgons. I haven't seen a mouse in years. I was actually abut to mow the yard, it wasn't that bad here but I am high.

jpeff31787 08-16-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 803770)
TCoon??? Never heard of her

My uncle said every cast on trash pile ...limits of 4lbers


I hate when you post bs like this lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted