SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   representin (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6682)

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:16 PM

representin
 
2 Attachment(s)
anyone who goes ta hooters knows that they allow ya ta put up stickers and such,well not any more!! but after a lil talk and coaxin, the owner of hooters in lafayette lemme put a sticker on a menu and he will display it all weekend ta show his love of salty cajun!!! whos ya daddy now???:p

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:17 PM

U DA PIMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where else they stuck them stickers ??

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:18 PM

you dont wanna know!!! i had four stickers, you tell me where they went!!!!! whats my name!!!

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:20 PM

PIMP DADDY !!!!!!!!!!! ya better be sending me those pictures u sick mudda !!!!!

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99574)
PIMP DADDY !!!!!!!!!!! ya better be sending me those pictures u sick mudda !!!!!

oh buddy, i gots the goods!!!! lafayette is on fire.these ol gals are sick!!!!:p

longsidelandry 01-08-2010 02:21 PM

You better send them to me too!!!!!!!

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:22 PM

my blackberry is down.... wait til i text u for the "goods" !!!!!!!

huntin fool 01-08-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 99576)
oh buddy, i gots the goods!!!! lafayette is on fire.these ol gals are sick!!!!:p


:thefinger:

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 99582)
:thefinger:

back atcha turd!!!!!!!!:work::shaking:

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:24 PM

poor fool.... its ok buddy... ya got like what...11 more years til u get in a bar ??

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99587)
poor fool.... its ok buddy... ya got like what...11 more years til u get in a bar ??

yeah fool,dont be hatin:cry:

huntin fool 01-08-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99587)
poor fool.... its ok buddy... ya got like what...11 more years til u get in a bar ??



Cough fake i.d cough cough

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:26 PM

cough cough fishmaster cough cough :thefinger: :*****:

longsidelandry 01-08-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 99591)
Cough fake i.d cough cough

Cough...you still look 8 so a fake ID won't help...cough cough :*****:

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:27 PM

them gurls are smokin.... SPECK DADDY u get any digits ??

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 99594)
Cough...you still look 8 so a fake ID won't help...cough cough :*****:

yeah,thanks for the emails landry...they are smokin!!!!;)

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99595)
them gurls are smokin.... SPECK DADDY u get any digits ??

yeah about 100 dollars worth!! they aint cheap!!!:eek:

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:29 PM

demmit son !!!!!!!! imma mail u a check !!!

longsidelandry 01-08-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 99599)
yeah,thanks for the emails landry...they are smokin!!!!;)

haha no prob, that's what I do...some people work...some people play...I send great emails lol

Jordan 01-08-2010 02:30 PM

hook a brudder up ross !!!

longsidelandry 01-08-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99605)
hook a brudder up ross !!!

I only send those emails to the people I like....sorry bud :thefinger: :*****:

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 99608)
I only send those emails to the people I like....sorry bud :thefinger: :*****:

hahahahahahaahah sucker!!!!!! i loves ya too landry!!!!!!!:spineyes:

longsidelandry 01-08-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 99610)
hahahahahahaahah sucker!!!!!! i loves ya too landry!!!!!!!:spineyes:

lol he gets all the emails too, I just gotta give him a hard time at least every 3rd post!

huntin fool 01-08-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99605)
hook a brudder up ross !!!


He aint sendin you nothing jordan, because once he sends them to you, you'll be too busy that night with them and never write him back saying thanks for the pics!

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 99613)
lol he gets all the emails too, I just gotta give him a hard time at least every 3rd post!

:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp::phes my dawg!!ol jordan is like a timex...takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!!!!

Jordan 01-08-2010 04:44 PM

yup.... timex ??? BEEEEEECH----i upgraded to a ROLEX !!!!!!! BLING BLING !!!!!

longsidelandry 01-08-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99695)
yup.... timex ??? BEEEEEECH----i upgraded to a ROLEX !!!!!!! BLING BLING !!!!!

More like a FOLEX!!!

Jordan 01-08-2010 05:02 PM

:thefinger: get off me

"W" 01-08-2010 05:03 PM

Gangsta

Ray 01-08-2010 05:07 PM

You da man Speckdaddy.

catch.and.fillet 01-08-2010 05:15 PM

W - where's my stickers? I'm traveling to Canada, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and India over the next three weeks. I gots to top Speckdaddy and put those stickers in some "exotic spots"....I'll be sure and post pics....

speck-chaser 01-08-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catch.and.fillet (Post 99713)
W - where's my stickers? I'm traveling to Canada, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and India over the next three weeks. I gots to top Speckdaddy and put those stickers in some "exotic spots"....I'll be sure and post pics....

you could post one on that new tallest building in the world in dubai.

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catch.and.fillet (Post 99713)
W - where's my stickers? I'm traveling to Canada, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and India over the next three weeks. I gots to top Speckdaddy and put those stickers in some "exotic spots"....I'll be sure and post pics....

ill get the best pic..i promise ya......you want exotic?ill show ya erotic!!!!:eek:

catch.and.fillet 01-08-2010 05:34 PM

It's on...

Budweiser used to have a quarterly newsletter and they'd print a picture with a Budweiser in some "exotic" spots...Can of bud on the great wall...on the eiffel tower

I'm planning to take my SC tee shirt, hat and/or decal to where I travel...and post some pics. That should be an interesting thread...

speck-chaser 01-08-2010 05:44 PM

bring a few bombs too while your out there.

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catch.and.fillet (Post 99732)
It's on...

Budweiser used to have a quarterly newsletter and they'd print a picture with a Budweiser in some "exotic" spots...Can of bud on the great wall...on the eiffel tower

I'm planning to take my SC tee shirt, hat and/or decal to where I travel...and post some pics. That should be an interesting thread...

tell ya what, post ya best "exotic" and ill trump it with an "EROTIC".lmao itll be fun you go ta paris, ill go to breaux bridge, you goto africa, ill goto crowley,. i travel me tooyeah!!!lmao

catch.and.fillet 01-08-2010 06:14 PM

some parts of crowley I been to are like Africa!! Laughing My Arse Off!

speckdaddy 01-08-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catch.and.fillet (Post 99748)
some parts of crowley I been to are like Africa!! Laughing My Arse Off!

now thats funny!!! tarzan style aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaahhhhhh:rotfl:

meaux fishing 01-08-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 99605)
hook a brudder up ross !!!

x2

Jordan 01-08-2010 06:46 PM

meaux, he dont like me nor u.... :thefinger: him... :*****:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted