SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   so...... (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8217)

Sea-Trac Offshore 03-02-2010 10:00 PM

so......
 
Weather people say we have warm weather coming this weekend! I hope they are halfway right and its alittle warmer. I am overdue for a trip bad!!!! Where is everyone headed?

fishmaster911 03-02-2010 10:07 PM

i'll be at the shop workin ! like always, when the weather is nice !

wtretrievers 03-02-2010 10:10 PM

5-Day Forecast for ZIP Code 70510 (Abbeville)

Wednesday
http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/clear.gif
58° F | 36° F

Thurday
http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/clear.gif
61° F | 40° F

Friday
http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/clear.gif
63° F | 43° F

Saturday
http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/partlycloudy.gif
65° F | 47° F

Sunday
http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/partlycloudy.gif
67° F | 56° F
Clear Clear Clear Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy

Montauk17 03-02-2010 10:25 PM

Im going to big lake this weekend along with everybody and there momma. I may try to hit some sac a lait too,we shall see....about time for some good weather

simplepeddler 03-02-2010 10:29 PM

thinking abour Venice of Leeville

wtretrievers 03-02-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 121893)
thinking abour Venice of Leeville

Even though the rivers high They're catching trout in Venice, Mainly on high tide oyster reefs along outside edges of the bays. They are hammering the reds down there.

simplepeddler 03-02-2010 10:33 PM

Man if I only knew those spots........

Hebert 03-02-2010 10:39 PM

think the weirs will be full saturday? hehe....hell i better go to them on friday then...

meaux fishing 03-02-2010 11:12 PM

Friday maybe Big Lake(Anybody want to go with me?).... Saturday Dularge

bay_slayer 03-02-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 121906)
Friday maybe Big Lake(Anybody want to go with me?).... Saturday Dularge


Meaux you fish Dularge often?

meaux fishing 03-02-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 121919)
Meaux you fish Dularge often?

yeah there or grand isle is where i do most of my fishing especially when V Bay is in bad shape

speck-chaser 03-02-2010 11:38 PM

Looks like we will haver to fish dularge for a while.

bay_slayer 03-02-2010 11:38 PM

we gonna have to hit it sometime when I'm not offshore working.

outcast 03-02-2010 11:43 PM

Hopedale friday. Dularge Sunday

speck-chaser 03-02-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast (Post 121935)
Hopedale friday. Dularge Sunday

stay out that tbc. J/k hope yall do well, havent heard much coming from the Du lately.

meaux fishing 03-02-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 121933)
Looks like we will haver to fish dularge for a while.

yeah i know... but at least there is alot of water there so the people are all spread out

outcast 03-02-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 121937)
stay out that tbc. J/k hope yall do well, havent heard much coming from the Du lately.

the TBC is probably fished out for sure now!, i was there last week. there were 3 boats already there when i got there. 2 of em were guides. and 4 more showed up after me. we caught fish but all small. we only had 4 keepers.

meaux fishing 03-02-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 121934)
we gonna have to hit it sometime when I'm not offshore working.

fo sho... maybe the weekend after the tourney

speck-chaser 03-02-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast (Post 121940)
the TBC is probably fished out for sure now!, i was there last week. there were 3 boats already there when i got there. 2 of em were guides. and 4 more showed up after me. we caught fish but all small. we only had 4 keepers.


with the warmer weather,I would try towards the end of sevuer where it dumps into the lake and some spots in Sister Lake.

meaux fishing 03-02-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 121943)
with the warmer weather,I would try towards the end of sevuer where it dumps into the lake and some spots in Sister Lake.

No thats not where the fish will be....;);)

speck-chaser 03-03-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 121945)
No thats not where the fish will be....;);)

Yeah you right meaux, prolly better hit the island;)

Waterbowl 03-03-2010 12:19 AM

Fishin
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmaster911 (Post 121886)
i'll be at the shop workin ! like always, when the weather is nice !

Partner you better get fishin, nobody will steal the shop

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 121941)
fo sho... maybe the weekend after the tourney

The weekend after the tourny we are having our annual "party on the bayou" party at my Father in laws camp by V Bay.

speckdaddy 03-03-2010 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 121953)
The weekend after the tourny we are having our annual "party on the bayou" party at my Father in laws camp by V Bay.

Ahem ........can i get an invite. Ahem.. Lol

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 121962)
Ahem ........can i get an invite. Ahem.. Lol

of course........you can only get to the camp by boat or 4 wheeler, just so you know!!

longsidelandry 03-03-2010 11:32 AM

I'll be on call.....again :cry:

Sea-Trac Offshore 03-03-2010 12:58 PM

I am thinking about heading down towards grande isle, not sure yet. Wife wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday this weekend. Told her to fish all day without a phone call wondering when i was returning.

longsidelandry 03-03-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southshore Marine (Post 122070)
I am thinking about heading down towards grande isle, not sure yet. Wife wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday this weekend. Told her to fish all day without a phone call wondering when i was returning.

lol that would be a great present!

speckdaddy 03-03-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 121998)
of course........you can only get to the camp by boat or 4 wheeler, just so you know!!

I got both. Now how bout a date? Hook a brother up son!

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 122072)
I got both. Now how bout a date? Hook a brother up son!

March 20......I'm sure I'll be there the 19,20,and 21. I might even try to get out there on the 18th and do some fishing in V bay. I will be getting sloshed the the 19 and 20 fo sho

speckdaddy 03-03-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 122083)
March 20......I'm sure I'll be there the 19,20,and 21. I might even try to get out there on the 18th and do some fishing in V bay. I will be getting sloshed the the 19 and 20 fo sho

Piss on when it is. I need a DATE. Ya feel me?
Women son. If not any ol bottle of booze will comfort me

longsidelandry 03-03-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 122083)
March 20......I'm sure I'll be there the 19,20,and 21. I might even try to get out there on the 18th and do some fishing in V bay. I will be getting sloshed the the 19 and 20 fo sho

Where in V Bay is his camp?

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 122085)
Piss on when it is. I need a DATE. Ya feel me?
Women son. If not any ol bottle of booze will comfort me

best bring u a bottle o boose.........you cant find a date before then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 122086)
Where in V Bay is his camp?

Four Bayous I think is the name of the area. You know the Boat landing right before the draw bridge? Well you go under the bridge and hang a left and then its down the 2nd bayou you come to.

longsidelandry 03-03-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 122089)
Four Bayous I think is the name of the area. You know the Boat landing right before the draw bridge? Well you go under the bridge and hang a left and then its down the 2nd bayou you come to.

Which boat landing you talking about?

speckdaddy 03-03-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 122089)
best bring u a bottle o boose.........you cant find a date before then?


Four Bayous I think is the name of the area. You know the Boat landing right before the draw bridge? Well you go under the bridge and hang a left and then its down the 2nd bayou you come to.

My wife wont lemme go out n find a date *****

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 122090)
Which boat landing you talking about?


I think its Patout Landing. Its about 10-12 miles off of Hwy. 90 if you take the Darnell Rd. Exit. (same street Daigo's is on)

longsidelandry 03-03-2010 02:37 PM

O ok, I figured you were talking about that side of the Bay. I'm not familiar with that area but I thought ya'll may have had a camp on the north side of the bay in either the Chene or Boston canals.

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 03:14 PM

Oh.........nope.............we are in the north east corner of da bay

Montauk17 03-03-2010 04:05 PM

That is patout landing on weeks island,good bass fishing in those canals when the water is decent.

bay_slayer 03-03-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 122128)
That is patout landing on weeks island,good bass fishing in those canals when the water is decent.

You gonna have to show me some spots around there one day. The water always looks like chocolate milk in the canals from the tide moving so hard through there.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted