SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's time for a HOT BABE thread (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8964)

Salty 03-27-2010 11:15 PM

It's time for a HOT BABE thread
 
1 Attachment(s)
;)

Check out the racket. :smokin:

SULPHITE 03-27-2010 11:16 PM

o h m y g a w d !!!

wtretrievers 03-27-2010 11:17 PM

Salty.....that's just flat out wrong:shaking:

SULPHITE 03-27-2010 11:19 PM

I'd make a meal ticket with her for sho!! Seriously she could spit out a freak athelete!!

Jordan 03-27-2010 11:26 PM

That's all u bro---- I aint a oreo

SULPHITE 03-27-2010 11:27 PM

C'mon?? gettem to 18 and then full ride bro!! easy squeezy!

Salty 03-27-2010 11:29 PM

She's (?) spoken for................LOOK AT THE DAMN RACKET!

Big Flounder 03-27-2010 11:30 PM

I wouldn't hit that with a truck!

wtretrievers 03-27-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 132771)
She's (?) spoken for................LOOK AT THE DAMN RACKET!

I just caught that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Salty 03-27-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 132773)
I wouldn't hit that with a truck!

If you did, you'd probably feel like you were hit with a truck.

SULPHITE 03-27-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 132771)
She's (?) spoken for................LOOK AT THE DAMN RACKET!


I know...she'll know just what to do! ;) :cool:

Salty 03-27-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 132774)
I just caught that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

That's the reason I posted the pic. I didn't even notice the "thing". :rolleyes:

Big Flounder 03-27-2010 11:34 PM

They would look good in that Haynie together at the weirs.

Jordan 03-27-2010 11:35 PM

Is that a "W" on the racket ?

Salty 03-27-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 132780)
Is that a "W" on the racket ?


No......it's an "M". :rolleyes:

wtretrievers 03-27-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 132779)
They would look good in that Haynie together at the weirs.

:*****::*****:
He could really be rockin his A/C D/C Back in Black then!!!!!!!

SULPHITE 03-27-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 132777)
That's the reason I posted the pic. I didn't even notice the "thing". :rolleyes:


*****!!! your crazy Salty!!!:rotfl:

Salty 03-27-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 132788)
*****!!! your crazy Salty!!!:rotfl:


I've been called worse. :smokin:

Asterisk-Rich 03-28-2010 01:26 AM

i could handle that...no problem! and we would have some big ol' gorillas running around terrorizing the sports scene!

LaAngler 03-28-2010 03:30 AM

little hot chocolate never hurt anybody :redface:

huntin fool 03-28-2010 04:52 AM

I like em how I like my coffee. hot and black!! *****

duckman444 03-28-2010 05:19 AM

fool you young to handle the black snake moan.

blackmamba 03-28-2010 08:22 AM

She does look hot....dripping sweat everywhere.

specktator 03-28-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 132767)
That's all u bro---- I aint a oreo

have to throw in the other sis for an oreo big boy. i would be the cream in that amazon oreo sandwich all day son! and like sulphite said have some little freak of natures running around!

Ray 03-28-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 132833)
little hot chocolate never hurt anybody :redface:

You sayin she's HOT???

LaAngler 03-28-2010 12:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 132865)
You sayin she's HOT???

nope

but some are

specktator 03-28-2010 12:17 PM

Gabrielle! My fave dark choc!

Salty 03-28-2010 12:50 PM

Y'all want "freak"? How 'bout Baylor's freshman basketball player, 6' 10" Brittney Griner?

specktator 03-28-2010 12:54 PM


Dink 03-28-2010 12:59 PM

You sure that's a chick?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted