SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Salty Cajun Deal of the Week - Coming Soon (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58659)

mikedatiger 03-04-2015 03:06 PM

Salty Cajun Deal of the Week - Coming Soon

Just wanted to let everyone know that starting next week we will be launching a Salty Cajun exclusive deal of the week program, providing members access to high quality products at rock-bottom prices. Products will include fishing reels, scopes, knives, lures, game-cams, hog lights and even some high-end AR's (must be transferred through FFL).

Names worth mentioning include Shimano, Lews, Streamlight, Gerber and LWRC to name a few.

Some products to be priced too low to advertise so you will have to PM me for details. Orders will be placed on Friday of each week and then items to be shipped out as soon as received - this helps to keep our costs down which is how we can pass on savings. Other items will come directly from the manufacturer which is another way to lower prices. Minimum order quantities will be in place to help lower shipping costs, again in an effort to pass on savings (i.e. need a minimum order of 5 in total).

We have access to hundreds of products so if you have interest in something let us know and we will offer it the SC community.

You must be a Salty Cajun member to take advantage of these offers. Look for the first ad on Monday to offer a top of the line reel at an exclusive price.

marty f 03-04-2015 03:14 PM

NICE!!

thanks

ratherbefishing186 03-04-2015 03:43 PM

Love me a good deal...just charge my purchased to Marty F!

marshrunner757 03-04-2015 03:53 PM

Can't wait!

marty f 03-04-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratherbefishing186 (Post 742778)
Love me a good deal...just charge my purchased to Marty F!

:shaking:

goldenrod 03-04-2015 04:43 PM

Salty Shopping Network

FF_T_Warren 03-04-2015 05:58 PM

Nice. I need a game camera

Bdub 03-04-2015 08:02 PM

One more person to take my damn money lol looking forward to seeing what you got to offer

AubreyLaHaye458 03-04-2015 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdub (Post 742813)
One more person to take my damn money lol looking forward to seeing what you got to offer

Just another place to spend money I don't have on things I don't need for fish I won't catch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TootiePounder 337 03-04-2015 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 742772)
Just wanted to let everyone know that starting next week we will be launching a Salty Cajun exclusive deal of the week program, providing members access to high quality products at rock-bottom prices. Products will include fishing reels, scopes, knives, lures, game-cams, hog lights and even some high-end AR's (must be transferred through FFL).

Names worth mentioning include Shimano, Lews, Streamlight, Gerber and LWRC to name a few.

Some products to be priced too low to advertise so you will have to PM me for details. Orders will be placed on Friday of each week and then items to be shipped out as soon as received - this helps to keep our costs down which is how we can pass on savings. Other items will come directly from the manufacturer which is another way to lower prices. Minimum order quantities will be in place to help lower shipping costs, again in an effort to pass on savings (i.e. need a minimum order of 5 in total).

We have access to hundreds of products so if you have interest in something let us know and we will offer it the SC community.

You must be a Salty Cajun member to take advantage of these offers. Look for the first ad on Monday to offer a top of the line reel at an exclusive price.

PLEASE get Steve Brown up to speed with 2015 by helping him sell his broke back corkies in a setting other than a grocery store parking lot in LC or Houston. Thx

Bdub 03-04-2015 11:13 PM

Tootie you gotta understand it's like an "in the know" kind of deal there..Stock up when you get the chance and have baits that not any wahoo off the street can get their hands on...Steve told me there's a new bait in the works with mirrorlure..can't wait to see what they have in store.

meaux fishing 03-04-2015 11:36 PM

glad you finally gettin this off the ground Micah... looking forward to it

CAMP CANARD 03-05-2015 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TootiePounder 337 (Post 742846)
PLEASE get Steve Brown up to speed with 2015 by helping him sell his broke back corkies in a setting other than a grocery store parking lot in LC or Houston. Thx

Roger that !!

"W" 03-05-2015 01:23 PM

Can you beat my Shimano Core 50MG for $290 ?

mikedatiger 03-05-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 742937)
Can you beat my Shimano Core 50MG for $290 ?

Nope, but I can delete your geaux email account :rolleyes:

mriguy 03-05-2015 02:31 PM

Lol!

meaux fishing 03-05-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 742944)
Nope, but I can delete your geaux email account :rolleyes:

lmao!!!

meaux fishing 03-05-2015 02:32 PM

You could also repost the "casting lesson" in cocodrie lol

mikedatiger 03-05-2015 02:40 PM

Casting lessons from our resident guru included with all reel purchases:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFbEeM_pS4

jlincecum 03-05-2015 03:33 PM

now you did it. thanks!!!! I needed that