SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dope smoking Heisman winner dead at 42 in Colorado (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66120)

MathGeek 12-06-2016 04:56 PM

Dope smoking Heisman winner dead at 42 in Colorado

"Plagued by injuries and fumbles with the Bears (he lost 14 in 31 games), he acknowledged, in 1999, that marijuana use contributed to his problems in Chicago. "It probably had me out there lackadaisical instead of going out there 100 percent," he told ESPN in an interview then. "Everybody thinks getting high is cool, you can let it go when you want to let it go," he said. "But it's just as potent as cocaine."

http://www.espn.com/college-football...an-salaam-died

duckman1911 12-06-2016 08:12 PM

Too bad and bye bye. No sympathy.

jopete 12-06-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfish (Post 812631)
Geek, make sure you keep your kids hidden away in y'alls little bubble. About 45% of the nation smokes weed. I'm going to love it when you find out your little angels finally got away from daddy's grip and started smoking a little weed. Those sheltered/home schooled girls are the ones we used to look for. They were by far the easiest to flip and turn out. Choo Choo if you know what I mean, everybody gets a turns.

so ur saying that you are a sexual predetor? and a dopehead? well, good luck with the Jesusfreaks in this place.

DaPointIsDaBomb 12-06-2016 08:57 PM

My aunt smoked weed twice in a week. Next thing you know she became a prostitute and living on the streets in Welsh

duckman1911 12-06-2016 09:37 PM

Quote:

Geek, make sure you keep your kids hidden away in y'alls little bubble. About 45% of the nation smokes weed. I'm going to love it when you find out your little angels finally got away from daddy's grip and started smoking a little weed. Those sheltered/home schooled girls are the ones we used to look for. They were by far the easiest to flip and turn out. Choo Choo if you know what I mean, everybody gets a turns.

I know you think it's funny but from a 1000 yards out you are a big target to her. That is not a joke. I would not talk trash about a very nice young lady that you do not know. Especially one that can get you at a half mile.
I know her and she is a beautiful, brilliant young lady but she can also kill your *** from a half mile away or more. Careful who you talk about is all I'm saying.

southLA 12-06-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Well you sound like a fine human.

mriguy 12-06-2016 10:21 PM

Quote:

I don't agree with Mathgeek on this issue but?.......... Wow you're a POS

duckman1911 12-06-2016 11:15 PM

Agree or not MG tells it like he feels it is. I know him and his family and believe me he doesn't like or agree with everything I think and that's why we're friends. We disagree and enjoy the other view point. Taking that shot at his kids was crap.
Not to be a hypocrite I said a bad thing about fishingpox wife once and I was a pos for doing it.I don't remember the conversation but I should not have went there.

cajun bill 12-07-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

WOW! What a brave guy you are! Takes a real man to take shots at a man's children. What a POS!

wishin i was fishin 12-07-2016 08:46 AM

Wow, bent out of shape over quotes from an article on a dead athlete...

gonna be a long winter...

alphaman 12-07-2016 10:00 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7307018ed3.jpg
This is going to be good!! Athlete trashed BC he died smoking dope. Then someones daughter is brought up. What's nx........

Daromie dromie rome is in house house....... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

tojoe 12-07-2016 10:25 AM

To bash his kids for his beliefs?????? Well you are a fine human being!

BassYakR 12-07-2016 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
some ppls children

C-Bass2mouth 12-07-2016 12:08 PM

He def OD'd on the marijuanas..

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:37 PM

He OD'd on that Debils Lettuce

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/R7tgaD0.gif

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:49 PM

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFile...5/83709077.gif

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5oJ8qdU.gif

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:50 PM

http://images.guff.com/gallery/image/drive-on-shoulder

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:51 PM

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads...GIF_1.gif?gs=a

swamp snorkler 12-07-2016 04:52 PM

https://localtvktvi.files.wordpress....break-thru.gif

CorkieB 12-07-2016 07:56 PM

So dude didn't hit the weed when he was in college? He must not have since he won the Heisman. He could not have done that while on that dope.

duckman1911 12-08-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 812679)

That is funny. I can't believe there are morons that actually get held up by protest lines. My truck isn't stopping so they better get the hell out of the road.

MathGeek 12-08-2016 09:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My wife won this in an F-Class match at long range. Don't mess with her chillens.

MathGeek 12-08-2016 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did I mention my wife and daughter both posted perfect scores (200-20x) in a national NRA rifle match this year?

CorkieB 12-08-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 812749)
Did I mention my wife and daughter both posted perfect scores (200-20x) in a national NRA rifle match this year?

yea cool... but how are her sandwiches?

MathGeek 12-09-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorkieB (Post 812752)
yea cool... but how are her sandwiches?

She makes great bacon cheeseburgers and gafftop poboys.

Feesherman 12-09-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 812769)
gafftop poboys.

Ugh just friggin ugh man

bjhooper82 12-09-2016 09:17 AM

Congrats to your wife and daughter MG. I'm glad you didn't let the trashy comments made about your daughter fire you up. Never met you but you seem like a first class guy and raising some great young adults. Sure wish we had more MEN in this country raising their kids right and treating women and young ladies with respect like you.

Pat Babaz 12-09-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 812772)
Congrats to your wife and daughter MG. I'm glad you didn't let the trashy comments made about your daughter fire you up. Never met you but you seem like a first class guy and raising some great young adults. Sure wish we had more MEN in this country raising their kids right and treating women and young ladies with respect like you.

100% agree with this statement

givemeabreak 12-09-2016 09:03 PM

X1000

wishin i was fishin 12-09-2016 09:26 PM

"No one can hurt you without your consent"

- Elanor Roosevelt

MathGeek 12-11-2016 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjhooper82 (Post 812772)

Thanks. I've grown a lot in the past few years, and I still have a ways to go.

I've been clear with my sons though that if they mistreat women, they don't need to worry about the girl's dad or brothers, they need to worry about ME!

sparkyc4 12-12-2016 04:52 PM

MG has always been a class act in my experience. Don't knock the gaftops, but don't sling 'em on my deck.

swamp snorkler 12-13-2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 812612)
"But it's just as potent as cocaine."

[/url]

He's never had any good cocaine I can tell you that.

MathGeek, who is your favorite music artist?

CorkieB 12-13-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 812944)

^^^^The man has a point^^^^
hahahahah

MathGeek 12-13-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 812944)

Got a few: DC Talk, Keith Green, Mad at the World. This time of year, a good performance of The Messiah.

ckinchen 12-13-2016 09:01 PM

MG is a stand up guy.

swamp snorkler 12-15-2016 01:43 PM

http://i68.tinypic.com/11t0808.jpg

duckman1911 12-20-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 813003)
MG is a stand up guy.

He certainly is.

swamp snorkler 02-16-2017 04:04 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/XdBVUzXff2t1e/giphy.gif

BeastMan 02-16-2017 09:18 PM

Tiger Woods allowed women to ruin his life and career. Let's outlaw women....

Terrible strawman argument Geek. Before Trump, our last 3 POTUS smoked mj. MJ isn't what ruins people's lives. People who are prone to be losers will be losers. It could be alcohol, mj, cheeseburger, whatever.

Men's Warehouse George Zimmerman came out as a MJ activist this week too. It's terrible what mj did to him** http://www.businessinsider.com/mens-...ctivist-2017-2

Clampy 02-28-2017 09:05 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha
He smoked dope in college and in the NFL. Then he killed himself.
Had to be the weed maaaan.
Couldn't be brain injury or mental illnesses but I'm sure the weed caused all that and not the repeated head on collisions.

Mr. Jump to Conclusions at it again.
Or would it be Mr. Conformation Bias.
I'm not sure.

Get over it. The war on Drugs was won ..... by people on Drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MathGeek 02-28-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clampy (Post 816471)

Get over it. The war on Drugs was won ..... by people on Drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you still feel that way after Jeff Sessions does the math and realizes the feds can confiscate every penny of pot tax revenues from CA, CO, WA, etc.

Just because an evil AG gave marijuana a pass, does not mean a good AG cannot return to enforcing the laws.

seachaser250 02-28-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 816496)
Let me know if you still feel that way after Jeff Sessions does the math and realizes the feds can confiscate every penny of pot tax revenues from CA, CO, WA, etc.

Just because an evil AG gave marijuana a pass, does not mean a good AG cannot return to enforcing the laws.

The war on drugs is about ending drug use and choking out the entire system. It is an effort in futility but you have to keep trying to lock up people that are selling drugs.

I don't think getting tax revenues from it, which I'm totally in favor of, is in any way a win regarding the "war on drugs".

Matt G 02-28-2017 07:50 PM

Sure is an odd stance for some who constantly espouses his pro liberty/anti government overreach values. You don't seem to have an issue with giving up the lliberties of others that you don't exercise. Hypocrisy at it's best.

MathGeek 03-01-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 816521)
Sure is an odd stance for some who constantly espouses his pro liberty/anti government overreach values. You don't seem to have an issue with giving up the lliberties of others that you don't exercise. Hypocrisy at it's best.

The Constitution empowered the government to regulate things like drug abuse. If you don't like it, amend the Constitution.

My view is that the Constitution is a binding contract that must be adhered to, not that everything should be allowed. I am an originalist, not a libertarian. No hypocrisy there. It is a consistent position.

seachaser250 03-01-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 816540)
The Constitution empowered the government to regulate things like drug abuse. If you don't like it, amend the Constitution.

My view is that the Constitution is a binding contract that must be adhered to, not that everything should be allowed. I am an originalist, not a libertarian. No hypocrisy there. It is a consistent position.

Ummmm..........no

MathGeek 03-01-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seachaser250 (Post 816548)
Ummmm..........no

So requiring a prescription for opiates is an unconstitutional overreach?

Not allowing teens to legally smoke weed is an unconstitutional overreach?

Requiring drugs to go through an approval process is an unconstitutional government overreach?

seachaser250 03-01-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 816579)
So requiring a prescription for opiates is an unconstitutional overreach?

Not allowing teens to legally smoke weed is an unconstitutional overreach?

Requiring drugs to go through an approval process is an unconstitutional government overreach?

Of course it is!! What business do they have meddling in privates companies manufacturing drugs? If you don't think the drug is safe then don't take it. If you don't follow the instructions on the box or from your Dr. then that sounds like a personal problem to me.

I don't need to government telling my kids what is right or wrong. That's for me to decide as their parent. If you've done your job they will make the right choice.