SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Baby Shower for Wyatt... Donations requested (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24618)

PaulMyers 10-28-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 342205)
Is the pay pal set up here on the site???

No its not but if you would rather send the PayPal to Casey, by all means do so. It will all end up in the same pot. I just opened a separate personal account on PayPal for this raffle. paulmyers @ pccsjm . com

mcjaredsandwich 10-28-2011 10:11 AM

Just donated what I could afford. Yall are some stand up guys for putting this together. Still praying for wyatt and your family Lucas. He's a fighter.

Ray 10-28-2011 10:39 AM

Money sent.

Signcutter21 10-28-2011 10:58 AM

I got one on the way too, about just as far along. I can't imagine the stress you all are going through. Many prayers for you, momma and that young fighter you both have the blessing of calling son. Sending the donation now. Best wishes and Congratulations on the boy.

mike

blackmamba 10-28-2011 12:15 PM

Great news Lucas. Hang in there and know that we are keeping your family in our prayers

DUCKGOGETTER 10-28-2011 06:57 PM

Great news keeping ya'll in our prayers

Mediumheavyaction6'6 10-29-2011 08:37 AM

Little Wyatt just made a week old about 20 minutes ago. It seems like it has been a year already but it also hard to believe it has been a week. The doctors seem satisfied with Wyatt's lung progress and have been encouraging up to this point on his overall progress. I'll know more later this afternoon and will bring y'all up to speed assuming y'all want to know what is going on? This has been a wild ride but having people like y'all to support us in our time of need makes it just a little bit easier. We thank you for that, especially people who I have never met.

1fastmerc 10-29-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 (Post 342467)
Little Wyatt just made a week old about 20 minutes ago. It seems like it has been a year already but it also hard to believe it has been a week. The doctors seem satisfied with Wyatt's lung progress and have been encouraging up to this point on his overall progress. I'll know more later this afternoon and will bring y'all up to speed assuming y'all want to know what is going on? This has been a wild ride but having people like y'all to support us in our time of need makes it just a little bit easier. We thank you for that, especially people who I have never met.

Of course we want to be kept updated. Hearing that he is doing good is awesome. We will be sure to keep him in our prayers.

jdm4x43732 10-29-2011 09:20 AM

glad to hear the good news.

Bluechip 10-29-2011 09:34 AM

A week old already!!!! Excellent news....and yes, keep us updated.

southern151 10-29-2011 10:27 AM

Hang in there man! Our little boy was a premi as well and lungs were the talk for a long while. I guess it's common for boys that are born premature. I know what you mean about it seems like forever but, it's all gonna work out great! I could count the tiles to get to my son in the NIC Unit. Ya just didn't wanna look around and see what else was going on in there! My wife actually took pics of my little boy up to Woman's BR the other day as a thank you to the fine staff. He just made 4 and man, it has FLOWN by!

Keep us posted!

DUCKGOGETTER 10-29-2011 09:59 PM

Great news keep us posted and i put wyatt on the prayer list at church this afternoon it's amazing what god can do!

mcjaredsandwich 10-29-2011 10:08 PM

Great news!

Suthrngntlmn 10-30-2011 06:40 AM

Paul, I just sent you mine through PayPal.

weedeater 10-30-2011 08:24 AM

Keep the faith and keep strong and leave it in Gods hands because it sounds like its all workin out for your little man. Its got to be tuff to be in your shoes but next time you go in there and look at him take a look at some of them other babies that may not be doin as good and give God thanks agin for what he has gave you and what he is doin, and we will keep yall in our prayers.

PaulMyers 10-30-2011 01:19 PM

This thread was edited to comply with PayPal's Acceptable use Policy. This error was 100% my fault. PayPal is still the best way to send money and make purchases on the internet.

If anyone would like a refund do to the fact that we can not say we are selling raffle tickets for $5.00 each to help out Lucas and family with what will surely be a huge financial burden, please send me a Site PM or email me at PaulMyers @ PCCSJM . com to request such refund.

Because we DO want to comply with PayPal's Acceptable use Policy we will no longer say that donations in $5.00 increments will go towards the the purchase of raffle tickets. I hope everyone understands and will continue to make donations to help out.

Thank you for your understanding,
Paul J Myers

DUCKGOGETTER 10-30-2011 01:26 PM

The donation is the main thing to this great group of guys. This family needs any help they can and i'm sure anyone on this site feels the same way and are willing to step up no matter what. Paul this is a great thing and i commend everyone who has done their part.

jchief 10-30-2011 01:29 PM

So, Paul, you are saying that Paypal does not allow the use of Paypal to sell raffle tickets for $5 each or in increments there of to help Lucas's family with medical expenses????

PaulMyers 10-30-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 342710)
So, Paul, you are saying that Paypal does not allow the use of Paypal to sell raffle tickets for $5 each or in increments there of to help Lucas's family with medical expenses????

Yes that is correct, however we can still collect donations in increments of $5.00 from any and all persons wanting to make donations in such increments.

Bluechip 10-30-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 342710)

Hopefully everyone can understand how this is going to work without having to spell it out. If anyone needs further clarification then pm me or Paul.