SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Elephant in room (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55732)

Mudbug01 08-18-2014 06:10 PM

Elephant in room

Thoughts on Ferguson Mizzou?

redaddiction 08-18-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudbug01 (Post 714919)
Thoughts on Ferguson Mizzou?

Yeah......if it were a white kid that got shot we wouldn't even know about it!

BradleyPrejean87 08-18-2014 06:29 PM

Only reason it even made the news media and is a hot topic isn't because of the shooting itself but because how the people of that city starting acting afterwards. I mean whatever the outcome Is whether it was a dirty cop or a cop doing his best to defend himself against an attacker they public should never act in the manor in which they are right now! How do you justify the looting robbing and destruction those citizens have done and call it a PROTEST??? Why would I destroy my own community to protest something i disagree with! If these people had the morals and intelligence to understand this simple aspect then they might understand what laws were actually broken here and how the cop feared for his life!

PotLikinisAhabbit 08-18-2014 06:45 PM

Because dats dey cultcha.

Top Dawg 08-18-2014 07:00 PM

Media drama brah

Top Dawg 08-18-2014 07:00 PM

http://conservativepost.com/what-thi...-us-to-change/

eman 08-18-2014 07:17 PM

A 7 year old unarmed black youth was killed in a drive by close to my house this weekend. Don't see jessie and al and the black panther party down here inciting riots????

redaddiction 08-18-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 714932)
A 7 year old unarmed black youth was killed in a drive by close to my house this weekend. Don't see jessie and al and the black panther party down here inciting riots????

Black on Black crimes don't fit their agenda.....pathetic!!!

Mudbug01 08-18-2014 07:28 PM

Haven't seen Jackson nor Sharpton in Detroit or Chicago. But there is always time to pass the hat for donations.

tgsx750f2000 08-18-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 714930)

Smart man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clampy 08-18-2014 07:39 PM

And away we go.
Spectating on this one

Dogface 08-18-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redaddiction (Post 714935)
Black on Black crimes don't fit their agenda.....pathetic!!!

It is very very pathetic!!

Lake Chuck Duck 08-18-2014 08:29 PM

Where there is a riot and a news camera, you know Jesse and al will show up.

Ragin_Cajun 08-18-2014 08:46 PM

How about DONT COMMIT A CRIME and be put in that position! Just saying....

Nickt87 08-18-2014 08:50 PM

One word. You fill in the blank.

"W" 08-18-2014 09:07 PM

Thugs will always thug !! That's why the people and shop owners should take full advantage of hunting season and shoot everyone of them animals who steps one pinky toe on there property !!

Start spraying AR rounds and killing a few looters and let them sit on the street with there heads blow off

I promise the wont do it again !!

People need to stand up and take the law into there own hands in a time like this ! I be damn and bunch of wild animals will come and destroy my hard earned things !!

No way in hell !! .... We have plenary of pot holes to fill

duckman1911 08-18-2014 09:24 PM

What I think is sad is that a lot of good, honest, older black people are stuck in the neighboorhoods were they got surrounded by thugs that act like animals. What used to be good neighboorhoods are now ghettos filled with trash. I hate to think of the people that are stuck in a situation for which they have no way out.
Other than than im torn. I despise the military police we have now but also despise anarchry. At this point I don't know if I have to worry more about cops or thugs. No matyer who it is if you put me in fear of my life unjustly I will take appropriate action to defend myself. Take that for what you will.

pricecb 08-18-2014 09:58 PM

Uninformed, uneducated, people who believe they are victims and belive white people want to hold them down. They wake up everyday and someone is telling them the rich white man has more than you and he took it from you. Doesn't excuse them. it is a reflection of our politicians taking the easy way out rather than telling the hard truths.

Kind of like telling a fat kid it's not his fault and giving him an ice cream cone. When what he really needs is two a day football practices and a diet

Don't know about anyone else but I don't care what color you are just let me make a living and do some fishing.

SULPHITE 08-18-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricecb (Post 714965)
Uninformed, uneducated, people who believe they are victims and belive white people want to hold them down. They wake up everyday and someone is telling them the rich white man has more than you and he took it from you. Doesn't excuse them. it is a reflection of our politicians taking the easy way out rather than telling the hard truths.

Kind of like telling a fat kid it's not his fault and giving him an ice cream cone. When what he really needs is two a day football practices and a diet

Don't know about anyone else but I don't care what color you are just let me make a living and do some fishing.

Pretty much sums it...this isn't a race war fellas its pitting the classes against one another.

duckman1911 08-18-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 714969)
Pretty much sums it...this isn't a race war fellas its pitting the classes against one another.

Can't disaggree with this. Stupid people and stupid government is causing trouble.