SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   free christmas billystix rod giveaway (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14797)

billystix custom rods 11-13-2010 09:03 PM

free christmas billystix rod giveaway

6 Attachment(s)
hi guy's
what better way to say merry christmas than to give away a free custom billystix rod your choice of an inshore spin or spiral also during this sale you can order your choice of a custom billystix custon spin or spiral for the low price of $150 plus shipping so lets get those orders in while i have a chance to get them built.
the contest starts todat 11-13-10 and ends on 11 --27--10 lety's get creative on your entry's and let's have some fun and have a lot of entry's so i will be able to pick a winner.
now i will need to have some sales on this contest to help out the giveaway so don't let me down the price on these custom rods are $100 off my regular price and i can only build so many before santa arrive's .
remember they will make a great gift for the fisking buddy or family member, how about the main lady in your life.
ok who is goin to be the first entry, have fun and good luck.
stix :)
just one more thing, i am now using some foam split grips and they are working out real well, i have had a lot of request for them so i had some made and the response has been terriific something to give some thought to, also these shot's are my new 1011 no frill's rod's that i will be offering in addition to my regular line of custom built quality rods.

speck-chaser 11-13-2010 09:10 PM

hey Billy, add my name to the pot please! I been givin the stix a work out lately. Im loving that spiral stix better than my viper stix. Needless to say, my other poor rods have not had much action lately. Eventually I would like to be totally stix rods. Your no frills rods, are they still made out of the same blanks?

Montauk17 11-13-2010 09:10 PM

Nice rods stix,I need another one....used the viper you built all day today

billystix custom rods 11-13-2010 09:23 PM

nothing has changed

yes
nothing has changed, what the customer's wanted bascily was a little less thread work, just to tone it down a bit and i like the idea because it give's me a challenge to come up with some new thought's.
i have the new black spiral viper as well as the others, the foam grip is really an added plus to the line up and i now have black guides with electric blue inserts and that makes a killer rod for sure also can get the guides with holographicv inserts and i just recieved word today that my titatium guides with the electric blue insert's are in but the order got screwed up and they did not mahe the #8 guides so going to have to see mon what they are going to do about that,m ost likley do what i alway's have to do ""wait"".
this $150 price is not going to last long and it is on the staraghit grips and i belive i only have about 8 left i have been running them in the other state :rotfl:
stix

FF_T_Warren 11-13-2010 11:34 PM

add me to the list billy. dad needs a billy stix for christmas

longsidelandry 11-13-2010 11:42 PM

Throw my name in there as well Billy!

Uncle Barty 11-13-2010 11:52 PM

me me me me!!! sign me up, i love free!!!!

Sea-Trac Offshore 11-14-2010 07:02 AM

Add me in Billy, I am in desperate need of another trout rod! Thanks

hardball 11-14-2010 07:37 AM

Billy

Put me in the pot too. Thanks

SaltyShaw 11-14-2010 08:03 AM

Billy put me in the pot and also PM me im looking to get a trout rod for my ol lady thanks!

longcast 11-14-2010 10:09 AM

Add me to the list. Me and my wife are college students so a Billy stix right now is just a dream. And montauk17 just keeps putting reminding me how great they are.

carrolhebert 11-14-2010 10:59 AM

Billy add me to the drawing please

Duck Butter 11-14-2010 11:10 AM

I try and do my part for the conservation of the shrimp and pogies. Specks get in schools and round up these poor animals to the top and massacre these helpless animals all the while the seagulls and terns get them from the air. Redfish also school and chase these helpless animals throughout the marsh and gulf. The flounder sit and wait and attack these innocent animals from the bottom, giving them almost nowhere to hide from the vicious finned predators.

With this new Billy Stix Rod, I vow to do my part to captrure these voracious predators in turn helping the pogie and shrimp population for future generations, and...
If you pick me, I will NOT use this as my personal rod, it will NOT be another rod that I get for my wife for christmas and I end up using - I promise! :p

southern151 11-14-2010 11:24 AM

That's funny stuff DuckButter!!! Way to look out for the helpless!

Billy, put my name in as well! While I don't have a heroic pledge to shrimp and pogeys, I will vow not to use any of them as bait on a rod you have built! I guess that's my way of protecting their population! Lol!!!

tgsx750f2000 11-14-2010 02:12 PM

Sign me up please, I don't have one yet but it could be the start of a great relationship!!!!

BIGJ 11-14-2010 03:14 PM

Please throw me in the hat Billy. That would be a great surprise for Christmas:)

jpeff31787 11-14-2010 04:20 PM

you see... The reason i'd like one of these free billystix is because with all the fish I catch, my elbows and wrists really start hurting fishing with those cheapo depo academy rods. I hear your rods are really really light so I figured maybe if I had one I might be able to out fish somebody one day and feel good at the end of the day lol!!

There's my creativeness

Gerald 11-14-2010 05:17 PM

While I applaud the "save the shrimp" crowd, I have a more personal reason for NEEDING one of your Spiral rods.

As we get older [the senior's] and have learned to catch lots of fish, this takes a toll on our muscles by the end of the day. You advertise that your Spriral rod design does not have the "twist" effect when catching big fish so this would help solve the sore mussel that I have with my current rods.

Please help me to fish for many more years using one of your expertly crafted rods.

Ray 11-14-2010 05:28 PM

I am really really in need of a nice new Stix rod.
I hear rumor that they are great rods, I need a free one in order to confirm that.

Please put my name in the hat for a great Christmas present.

billystix custom rods 11-14-2010 05:39 PM

""i hear rumor""

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 206331)
I am really really in need of a nice new Stix rod.
I hear rumor that they are great rods, I need a free one in order to confirm that.

Please put my name in the hat for a great Christmas present.

now this cajun dude has more custom billy stix rods than billy himself.:*****:
stix