SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Big Lake WayLay (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15844)

"W" 01-08-2011 09:15 PM

Big Lake WayLay

3 Attachment(s)
Chris C, Hatten Hurt em and myself put a 45 trout limit in the boat today......... Kind of hit and miss fishing..........

If Micah wants to tell the story I will give him the floor:D:D:D

BayBolt23 01-08-2011 09:22 PM

Nice catch W. Today was an awesome day

Bluechip 01-08-2011 09:23 PM

All fish caught on gulp under the cajun thunder popping cork....:D

Salty 01-08-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 218562)
All fish caught on top on gulp under the cajun thunder popping cork....:D

:smokin:

longcast 01-08-2011 10:38 PM

Nice catch guys. Thanks for the report w. U guys kicked my ***.

PaulMyers 01-08-2011 11:07 PM

Good job guys, Nice mess of fish you got there. :)

LPfishnTIM 01-09-2011 12:01 AM

nice catch! I need to get myself over there one day to catch some big lake trout i might make a spring trip and try to catch a big one!

MallardFish 01-09-2011 07:40 AM

So, Micah how many fish did you catch?

mikedatiger 01-09-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MallardFish (Post 218634)
So, Micah how many fish did you catch?

Thank you sir may I have another :cry:

A better question would be, how many fewer fish would you have been able to catch if I wasn't there :p

Yes, I got my but whipped but I definitely got my money's worth in entertainment.

Duck Butter 01-09-2011 09:44 AM

may have seen y'all in Turner's yesterday afternoon. That was my first trip to Big Lake, got to listen to some fella give another fella a good cussing:D. Guy in a bay boat ran 100 yards wide open thru this guys drift. Fella waves him down and there were some f-bombs directed towards him. But he slowed down:*****:

catch.and.fillet 01-09-2011 10:10 AM

T-Top Lover

Good Catch Guys....nice feeesh! Get 'em next time Micah....

Dude running through the drift didn't happen to be a in Blue Wave? Had two clients out Friday and some dude cut across our drift and our bite by trolling at 100% within our castin distance, gets on our bite, then turns a 90 shuts down and starts his drift right in front of us! :pissed: And no, he didn't have a T-Top....we looped around, kept our distance and just got back on it. My client was like "*** - thought this was called 'Big Lake'? That just ain't right..."

Duck Butter 01-09-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catch.and.fillet (Post 218645)
Good Catch Guys....nice feeesh! Get 'em next time Micah....

Dude running through the drift didn't happen to be a in Blue Wave? Had two clients out Friday and some dude cut across our drift and our bite by trolling at 100% within our castin distance, gets on our bite, then turns a 90 shuts down and starts his drift right in front of us! :pissed: And no, he didn't have a T-Top....we looped around, kept our distance and just got back on it. My client was like "*** - thought this was called 'Big Lake'? That just ain't right..."

No, it was a guy in a Blue Wave that was yelling though. This guy was in an aluminum Xpress type center console. Was sorta beige in color, never seen a beige Xpress, so not sure the brand. Surprised that was the only confrontation with that many people, everyone was pretty respectful. Usually where I fish the bigger the boat the bigger the azzhole, but didn't see that yesterday. I crappie fish on D'arbonne Lake often and when the fish are in the channel the channel is lined with boats. The dang bass fishermen will go 50 mph 30 feet from the boats:pissed: On a larger body of water I would rather someone go fast past me than slow down to 10 mph and wake the hell out me. But when the channel is only 30 yards wide, and people fishing on both sides:shaking:

"W" 01-09-2011 11:46 AM

Lmao... I saw that guy in the aluminum boat and the blue wave..... They both are idiots...I watched both of the cut others drift off and both can't fish... I also herd them holler something about live bait.... Who ever was using live bait is the bigger moron,,,,

Duck Butter 01-09-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 218672)
Lmao... I saw that guy in the aluminum boat and the blue wave..... They both are idiots...I watched both of the cut others drift off and both can't fish... I also herd them holler something about live bait.... Who ever was using live bait is the bigger moron,,,,

tell us how you really feel though:rotfl:

cbruno 01-12-2011 11:30 AM

Saw the guy in the aluminum boat also. He ran close enough to hear us hollier at him and than proceeded to shut down right in our drift line. This was after ya'll had left on Sat. I think we should all get paintball loaded with pepperballs instead of paint. Bust a few pepper balls off there console and I bet they will get the hint.

longsidelandry 01-12-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker (Post 219445)
Saw the guy in the aluminum boat also. He ran close enough to hear us hollier at him and than proceeded to shut down right in our drift line. This was after ya'll had left on Sat. I think we should all get paintball loaded with pepperballs instead of paint. Bust a few pepper balls off there console and I bet they will get the hint.

Marbles work nicely...

Capt.B 01-14-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker (Post 219445)

Some people jus need:help:!!! They need an education on wind direction, and courtesy!!! Just remember when you fish Turners you have to take the good w/ the bad...this is "THE ONLY SPOT" most people know to fish, making it very public, and beat to death:beathorse:!! Thank God for my Honey Holes!!!:cheers:

Ray 01-14-2011 08:39 PM

Waz dare eny 1 n dis bote over 5 feets???