SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quitters and Losers Forum (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   New Energy Supplement (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27890)

mikedatiger 02-07-2012 10:51 PM

New Energy Supplement

For those out there looking for an energy boost to get back in the gym, I am highly recommending Stim-Force by Labrada. Tried out a sample tonight and all I can say is WOW. Best pre-workout I have taken and best workout I have had in a long time.

Definitely worth a look.
http://www.labrada.com/store/Stim-Force.html

mcjaredsandwich 02-07-2012 11:27 PM

Might have to give that a try when I run out of no-xplode 2.0

Ive gained 43 pounds since august...currently taking
Animal pak
N.o.-xplode 2.0
Prime by usplabs
Mass xxx protein by gnc
Testo support by pharmahelth
Zygest by physiologics

Eat a lot of meat and potatoes.

Lemme know how that works if you decide to buy the bottle.

meaux fishing 02-07-2012 11:55 PM

ever take nitro ncg? I have most of a bottle left but I dont like it... I'd be willing to part with it real cheap if yall are intrested

Armand16 02-07-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 389487)
For those out there looking for an energy boost to get back in the gym, I am highly recommending Stim-Force by Labrada. Tried out a sample tonight and all I can say is WOW. Best pre-workout I have taken and best workout I have had in a long time.

Definitely worth a look.
http://www.labrada.com/store/Stim-Force.html

Did you ever take a preworkout before? Anythig to compare it to?

I used to take NO and it gave me the s h its. Jack3d is less scoops and no shi ts

mcjaredsandwich 02-08-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 389515)

I used to take NO and it gave me the s h its. Jack3d is less scoops and no shi ts

No poops as you imply them, but have been at least 4x a day.

mikedatiger 02-08-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 389515)

Yeah, I have taken several. Jack3D made me jittery/itchy, but it is good for a boost. I had problems with the Jack3d clumping in the jar. NO is decent but there are a lot better products on the market...

meaux fishing 02-08-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 389542)
Yeah, I have taken several. Jack3D made me jittery/itchy, but it is good for a boost. I had problems with the Jack3d clumping in the jar. NO is decent but there are a lot better products on the market...

NO didnt do anything for me, jacked is pretty good but like you said it clumped up sometimes, I also took something made by gaspari that worked ok but tasted like crap. That nitro ncg just gave me too much energy and I got a tingly feeling for a little while after taking it. If I took it to work out in the afternoon I couldn't go to sleep till late that night and that's after working out for 1-1.5 hrs at 4 or 5 o'clock.

mcjaredsandwich 02-08-2012 08:32 AM

Works for me and only paid 25 for it. Jacked was 45 at gnc.

jaclyn.renea 02-08-2012 09:45 AM

My doctor wants me to start the Alli. He said it is the only thing he will allow me to take with my "health" problems. I've been recording calories, reading labels, and going to the gym. So far I have lost 4 lbs in a week and a half.

meaux fishing 02-08-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaclyn.renea (Post 389566)
My doctor wants me to start the Alli. He said it is the only thing he will allow me to take with my "health" problems. I've been recording calories, reading labels, and going to the gym. So far I have lost 4 lbs in a week and a half.

thats a great start just keep with it

jaclyn.renea 02-08-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 389569)
thats a great start just keep with it

I want to lose a total of about 50 lbs. (The right way!)
I have broken them up into 10 lbs intervals so that I can reward myself as I go. This is to keep me motivated. I've been working on the elliptical almost every night and made it to 3 miles last night! Big accomplishment!

jchief 02-08-2012 10:08 AM

Way to go girl

Jordan 02-08-2012 10:21 AM

4lbs ?? Where ?? In yo mouth ??

BassAssasin 02-08-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaclyn.renea (Post 389570)
I want to lose a total of about 50 lbs. (The right way!)
I have broken them up into 10 lbs intervals so that I can reward myself as I go. This is to keep me motivated. I've been working on the elliptical almost every night and made it to 3 miles last night! Big accomplishment!

Rock N Roll!

SaltERedneck 02-08-2012 10:34 AM

Been working out for a looong time.... I have taken every supplement know to man. Getting back to oh natural was the best thing i could have done. i no longer require something to give me the extra boost. muscle memory is great. Easier to maintain what i have. a healthy balance in meals can make or break a routine. I am not saying that supplements dont help or build muscle. just wouldnt go back to them. its amazing what a tightly outlined routine can do for someone with some thrown in cardio. best of all.... NO SIDE effects. alot of people dont realize that a strong core and leg routine will boost every muscle in the body.

Micah 02-08-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 389585)

:eek:

jaclyn.renea 02-08-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 389585)

You're about to get popped in the mouf! :pissed:

jchief 02-08-2012 11:07 AM

Get em girl.

We need some entertainment here.

Go head Pookie, get you some.

LMAO

jchief 02-08-2012 11:07 AM

Damn it is good to someone else besides be in trouble.

Jordan 02-08-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaclyn.renea (Post 389592)
You're about to get popped in the mouf! :pissed:

whateva !!

Stop trying to talk all coon-a$$

You a yankee !!