SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Guides' Spot - Hunting (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   No charge Canadian Black Bear Hunt (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31354)

Canadian Black Bears 05-16-2012 09:42 AM

No charge Canadian Black Bear Hunt

4 Attachment(s)
Hey guys and ladies, I am new to this site. I love to hunt and fish with 30 years of experience behind me.

I started Canadian Black Bear Outfitters in late 2011 with a web site www.blackbearoutfitters.ca as I wanted to see if anyone was as interested in Black Bear hunts as much as what I am. I only do Black Bear hunts as a specialty as I feel it is by far the most exhilerating experience a hunter can have.

Since I am new, I am offering a no charge Youth hunt (16-17 years old) with 2 paying adults or 1 no charge adult with 2 paying adult hunts; therefore, 3 for the price of 2.

The pics are of bears hitting my sites in 2011.

Check out my facebook page at Canadian Black Bear Outfitters and like the page. As soon as the page hits 100 likes you will have a chance at winning a new camo hat with LED lights in the brim.

Cheers and safe hunting everyone!!

Goosepond Monster 05-16-2012 10:59 AM

I added another 'like' for you.

Canadian Black Bears 05-16-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goosepond Monster (Post 433317)
I added another 'like' for you.

Thanks a million...only 5 more to go then I will draw for the hat.

Slidellkid 06-02-2012 02:47 AM

Cool pics

Suthrngntlmn 06-03-2012 01:05 PM

Liked it also, nice page and very sharp looking hat.

Canadian Black Bears 06-07-2012 08:13 AM

Thanks everyone for the support and hope yall enjoyed the nice pics of some trophy Black Bears we have here

SnoopyCk 06-13-2012 06:42 PM

Nova Scotia? My daddy has been these last two years to Manitoba black bear hunting and has really enjoyed it.

Canadian Black Bears 06-20-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopyCk (Post 447433)
Nova Scotia? My daddy has been these last two years to Manitoba black bear hunting and has really enjoyed it.

How ya doin Snoopy....Manitoba is a great place and I hear they have some pretty nice bears there with a variety of browns, grizzlies, and black. bet your dad bagged himself a nice one.

Canadian Black Bears 08-03-2012 12:21 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Black Bears (Post 444095)
Thanks everyone for the support and hope yall enjoyed the nice pics of some trophy Black Bears we have here

Just got back to-day after putting up 2 tree stands for the upcoming bear season. Will start baiting within the week and season starts September 10th. Here are some pics of the lake and surrounding area where I have 1 of the stands, pics of both stands, and a fresh bear trail coming into my bait site. Saw a nice bear last weekend in the blueberry fields. Enjoy the pics :cool:

Cheers and safe hunting

Canadian Black Bear Outfitters
web site: www.blackbearoutfitters.ca
email: rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca

gckid 08-03-2012 08:39 PM

let me know if you ever want to swap a bear hunt for a sw louisiana alligator hunt.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Black Bears (Post 433293)
Hey guys and ladies, I am new to this site. I love to hunt and fish with 30 years of experience behind me.

I started Canadian Black Bear Outfitters in late 2011 with a web site www.blackbearoutfitters.ca as I wanted to see if anyone was as interested in Black Bear hunts as much as what I am. I only do Black Bear hunts as a specialty as I feel it is by far the most exhilerating experience a hunter can have.

Since I am new, I am offering a no charge Youth hunt (16-17 years old) with 2 paying adults or 1 no charge adult with 2 paying adult hunts; therefore, 3 for the price of 2.

The pics are of bears hitting my sites in 2011.

Check out my facebook page at Canadian Black Bear Outfitters and like the page. As soon as the page hits 100 likes you will have a chance at winning a new camo hat with LED lights in the brim.

Cheers and safe hunting everyone!!

Canadian Black Bears 08-04-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gckid (Post 471995)
let me know if you ever want to swap a bear hunt for a sw louisiana alligator hunt.

That is definitely on my bucket list but just not feasible right now. Will definitely keep this in mind.

gckid 08-04-2012 04:48 AM

whenever you get ready let me know
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Black Bears (Post 472071)
That is definitely on my bucket list but just not feasible right now. Will definitely keep this in mind.

Canadian Black Bears 08-23-2012 09:30 AM

2012 Canadian Black Bears

4 Attachment(s)
Just started baiting last week and already all 4 sites are being hit by different bears :eek:. Here are a few pics from all 4 stands with some real nice bears hitting them. I still have 2 spots available for the week of September 17th and if I get the 2 spots filled the price, including airport pickup, lodging, meals, bear tag, fishing license, and transporting to and from stands is only $1,273.00 per person. Check out my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca An amazing deal for a Canadian Black Bear Hunt :D. Enjoy the pics