SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   billystix custom rods needs a banner (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4047)

billystix custom rods 10-14-2009 11:09 PM

billystix custom rods needs a banner

1 Attachment(s)
is any one on the board connected with a banner or poster out fit that can help me get a banner made for the cook off, if so please let me know.
thanks '
stix

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 08:47 AM

I'll see if I can find something around here for ya Billy.

Jordan 10-15-2009 08:47 AM

Billy, there is a website www.banners.com <<<< and you can make your own and upload an image if needed... they range in size from 2'X4' all the way to 6'X30'.... Its a vinyl type banner, so rain wont f it up

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 61972)
Billy, there is a website www.banners.com <<<< and you can make your own and upload an image if needed... they range in size from 2'X4' all the way to 6'X30'.... Its a vinyl type banner, so rain wont f it up

Nice, I'm gonna have to check that out.

Jordan 10-15-2009 08:52 AM

its pretty sweet, you can upload images and type text on it... my friend had one made for her husband coming home from IRAQ

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 08:56 AM

Yea that is a pretty sweet site, pretty inexpensive also.

"W" 10-15-2009 09:02 AM

Billy I can get you one made today if needed...My guy that does Decals just made me a banner......Let me know

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 09:04 AM

Hey W, you think you can help us out with getting some BillyStix/SaltyCajun shirts made for the CookOff? We're making a SaltyCajun team and would like to have some shirts made, Billy asked if we could put his logo on them.

"W" 10-15-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 61980)
Hey W, you think you can help us out with getting some BillyStix/SaltyCajun shirts made for the CookOff? We're making a SaltyCajun team and would like to have some shirts made, Billy asked if we could put his logo on them.

Yep I can..How fast would you need the shirts?

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 61981)
Yep I can..How fast would you need the shirts?

The cookoff is on 12/12 so I would guess about a week or two before that.

"W" 10-15-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 61982)
The cookoff is on 12/12 so I would guess about a week or two before that.

YEP...PM or Email what you want on the shirts and sizes and how many....I can get you lined up with them

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 61985)
YEP...PM or Email what you want on the shirts and sizes and how many....I can get you lined up with them

Awesome, thanks man. I'm still trying to get a few more SC guys to join the team, we're 3 so far but would like to get a few more. I'll PM you with what I'm thinking about for the shirts and I'll get everybody's sizes and PM you with that hopefully in a few days.

ShadMan 10-15-2009 10:11 AM

Fishing tourneys, cook-offs, charity events, etc. are all welcome to use the SC banner, but keep in mind that the logo is copyrighted, so please PM me ahead of time if you want to use it. I can't think of many events that we would not allow the colors to fly, but it still requires permission. :)

Also, when you fly the SC banner at an event, send me pictures of the banner (and everything surrounding it), and give me details about what the event was, how many people you estimate were there, etc. I want to get our name out there in front of people, so I will find a way to reward those who do. ;)

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 62029)
Fishing tourneys, cook-offs, charity events, etc. are all welcome to use the SC banner, but keep in mind that the logo is copyrighted, so please PM me ahead of time if you want to use it. I can't think of many events that we would not allow the colors to fly, but it still requires permission. :)

Also, when you fly the SC banner at an event, send me pictures of the banner (and everything surrounding it), and give me details about what the event was, how many people you estimate were there, etc. I want to get our name out there in front of people, so I will find a way to reward those who do. ;)

I took this comment and posted it on the thread I started about the event so we can stop jacking Billys thread.

"W" 10-15-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 62029)

Capt Matt Caire and I had the Saltycajun Banner on TV..... Shad I would like a Saltycajun wrap for my new boat:D

yak'em-n-stack'em 10-15-2009 10:50 AM

what is this cookoff everyone keeps talking about

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yak'em-n-stack'em (Post 62045)
what is this cookoff everyone keeps talking about

It's for a a friend of mine in Delcambre (where I'm from), he got paralyzed while in basic training.

billystix custom rods 10-15-2009 02:16 PM

Billystix t shirt

1 Attachment(s)
HI ROSS
PLEASE ORDER ME A COOK OFF T SHIRT 2 XL AND LET ME KNOW THE COST AND I WILL PAY PAL YOU THE DENERO :smokin: I JUST WOULD LIKE YO HAVE ONE FOR THE HECK OF IT, MY WIFE SLEEPS IN OR OUT OF MY T SHIRTS :*****::*****::*****:
STIX

billystix custom rods 10-15-2009 02:31 PM

Billystix banner

Ross
pleasse feel free to hijack my threads all you want the more the merrier, it does nothing but help me.
On the banner what i thought is i would leave it in say your hands and when something comes up then it will be there avaliable for who ever wants to use it.
Stix

longsidelandry 10-15-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billystix custom rods (Post 62159)
Ross
pleasse feel free to hijack my threads all you want the more the merrier, it does nothing but help me.
On the banner what i thought is i would leave it in say your hands and when something comes up then it will be there avaliable for who ever wants to use it.
Stix

How about this...when you get your banner made you can ship it to me and when I bring or ship the SC banner back to W after the cook off I'll ship yours to him also, that way your banner can be available with the saltycajun banner for future occasions.