SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thoughts and prayers needed (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107)

Salty 05-05-2009 05:49 PM

Thoughts and prayers needed

Shadman has been so helpful in getting this site up and running and there are still some things that need to be done. However, he and his family are dealing with a more serious issue. His 2 year-old son, Jonathan, has an inoperable brain tumor. I first heard about it on SaltyTexan. Shad told me today that his condition has worsened and that the next day or so might be his last. Everybody keep Shad and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Salty

CatDaddy 05-05-2009 06:29 PM

Prayers

Me and my families prayers are with you Shadman.

bigdog 05-05-2009 06:35 PM

http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/pict...6&pictureid=33

Prayers Sent!

drpuldo 05-05-2009 06:39 PM

prayers sent. god bless

huntin fool 05-05-2009 06:50 PM

prayers sent shad!

Jonathon will stay in my prayers and thoughts!

The Old Caster 05-05-2009 07:06 PM

Prayers

Our family will say prayers for you and yours, or home and hearts are always open to you if we can provide any help to you.

Deadly D 05-05-2009 08:01 PM

Our prayers are sent for Jonathn, Shad and family.

LittleRob 05-05-2009 08:33 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the little one

MOJO 05-05-2009 08:40 PM

sick child

Shad,I know you'd take that tumor in a heartbeat if it meant your childs survival.
I can't imagine if something like this happened to one of my children.
I'll give them extra love tonight thinking about your child.
God Bless Your Child.
MOJO

Country 05-05-2009 08:57 PM

Shadman
May God Bless you with he strength and courage You will need in the upcoming days. May he also bless your son with His peace and Love. Know that he will not have that tumor in heaven.

Country

"W" 05-05-2009 08:59 PM

Shad...God Bless and We will keep you and your family in our prayers.....

Big_Country 05-05-2009 09:03 PM

Shad i am very sorry to hear about your son.. you and your family are in my prayers.....[SIZE=1]TheToledoBendBomber[/SIZE]

ShadMan 05-05-2009 09:08 PM

Jonathan is still hanging in there. His oxygen saturation is down in the upper 30s now, and his heartrate is around 160. He just refuses to give up the fight. He has enough morphine in him to take down a horse, so he's not in any pain, but he's having difficulty breathing. We don't expect him to be with us much longer. In fact, I am utterly amazed that he still is. We have told him that it is OK for him to let go and be in peace, and everybody has said their goodbyes. I just pray that it happens quickly and with no pain. Please continue to pray for our little boy.

drjay 05-05-2009 09:09 PM

Prayers

Prayers sent. God bless.

Salty 05-05-2009 09:10 PM

Shad, how long ago was the tumor found?

huntin fool 05-05-2009 09:14 PM

Shadman, once again I am very sorry to hear that we will keep Jonathon in our prayers!

ScubaRu 05-05-2009 09:16 PM

With tears in my eyes, God bless you and that strong beautiful little boy Jeff! We could only wish to have a portion of the strength and courage that Jonathan has.

Hebert 05-05-2009 09:36 PM

:( man..there is nothing harder than that...prayers sent!

MOJO 05-05-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 1257)
Jonathan is still hanging in there. His oxygen saturation is down in the upper 30s now, and his heartrate is around 160. He just refuses to give up the fight. He has enough morphine in him to take down a horse, so he's not in any pain, but he's having difficulty breathing. We don't expect him to be with us much longer. In fact, I am utterly amazed that he still is. We have told him that it is OK for him to let go and be in peace, and everybody has said their goodbyes. I just pray that it happens quickly and with no pain. Please continue to pray for our little boy.

I'm crying right now reading this to my family.
My little 5 year old angel haley said that the little boy is going to have wings and be able to fly with the birds With Jesus.

You never know what comes out of the mouth of babes.

Anyway.
God blessed your family with a child that fell ill.
He has taught you the difference between real love and just love.
He has taught you the difference between real pain and jusp pain.

It never seems right for God to take a young one.
Lord knows I'd be struggling every day with my faith if something like this happened to either of my kids.
What you and your family are going trough has solidified my family.
I give extra long kisses goodnight and extra long hugs in the morning before school.
Just wanted to let you know Shad that your son has made a difference in this horrible little world.
God bless him and your family.
MOJO

"W" 05-05-2009 09:47 PM

Thanks MOJO....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOJO (Post 1272)
I'm crying right now reading this to my family.
My little 5 year old angel haley said that the little boy is going to have wings and be able to fly with the birds With Jesus.

You never know what comes out of the mouth of babes.

Anyway.
God blessed your family with a child that fell ill.
He has taught you the difference between real love and just love.
He has taught you the difference between real pain and jusp pain.

It never seems right for God to take a young one.
Lord knows I'd be struggling every day with my faith if something like this happened to either of my kids.
What you and your family are going trough has solidified my family.
I give extra long kisses goodnight and extra long hugs in the morning before school.
Just wanted to let you know Shad that your son has made a difference in this horrible little world.
God bless him and your family.
MOJO

Im lost for words and could only
[SIZE=3]Imagine the lose of a child.[/SIZE]