SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   got a deal for someone (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1363)

billystix custom rods 07-05-2009 11:46 AM

got a deal for someone

i have a 7ft m-h spiral that i had left over from a promotion, if you want it , it's yours built the way you want for $135 plus ship only have 1 so give me a call.
stix

CatDaddy 07-05-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billystix custom rods (Post 21114)
i have a 7ft m-h spiral that i had left over from a promotion, if you want it , it's yours built the way you want for $135 plus ship only have 1 so give me a call.
stix

WHats it look like?.... I might be interested if no one has called you yet..

billystix custom rods 07-05-2009 03:50 PM

cat daddy
it looks like what ever the owner wants it to look like. its just one that i had left over from a big buy a while back. i had a large order and to get the price down i had to buy etra and have sold i believe about 5 of the excess ones and this is the last one so i just thought i would offer it to this group to try to get some rods in the area, it will be built in what ever colors the customer wants and so forth, the rod would build for normally a good bit more but i got the blank and cork at a reasonable price so i am just passing it on.
stix

Jay 07-05-2009 04:16 PM

Wow Billy, that's a great price.

billystix custom rods 07-05-2009 06:02 PM

good price on a stix

good afternoon jay
yes it is an execellent price, i have several others that i will be offering from time to time, i just want to try to get a little intreast in this area but it's a slow process so far, the winner of the contest has not contacted as yet and he only has 7 days from the day i posted the winner and if he doesnt come forward then i will have to award it to someone else.
havent even heard from a runner up yet just give it a few more days then make a dcision.
stix

CatDaddy 07-06-2009 11:50 AM

How do I get my payment to you.... Can i get a name on it, and mabey a rebel flag?

billystix custom rods 07-06-2009 02:18 PM

Cat daddy
you can get any thing you want on your rod just so long as you call me that is rule #1 and i stick to it for this reason "personal service" i want to know my customer and in return i want my customer to know me, it works much better this way.
So pick up the phone and give me a call.
Stix

Feesherman 07-06-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billystix custom rods (Post 21357)
Cat daddy
you can get any thing you want on your rod just so long as you call me that is rule #1 and i stick to it for this reason "personal service" i want to know my customer and in return i want my customer to know me, it works much better this way.
So pick up the phone and give me a call.
Stix

I sent you an email. I just found out today because I have been out all weekend. I can't talk right now because I have lost my voice. I should be able to at least somewhat talk tomorrow and I will give you a call then.