SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Official Wyatt Update Thread (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24951)

Mediumheavyaction6'6 11-07-2011 12:27 AM

The Official Wyatt Update Thread

Yesterday was a scary day for us. Wyatt struggled with his lung function and tried really hard to peter out on us. He is doing much better today and is stable. The doctors checked his heart and lungs to make sure his troubles were not related to vascular restrictions or a defect in his heart. After looking things over they were able to rule those things out and that is a relief. The doctors believe that his troubles yesterday were just something that preemies do from time to time. Something to keep his parents on their toes I guess. All is better in the world for now so we are breathing a little easier. I will keep the updates coming so everyone can keep up with how the little guy is doing. Not only that but I think it will be neat to look back and see all these updates after he is home.

MallardFish 11-07-2011 05:41 AM

Thanks for the update Lucas. Prayers still going up for you and your family

longcast 11-07-2011 07:25 AM

Thanks for the update Lucas. Prayers for you and your family.

Bluechip 11-07-2011 07:35 AM

Thanks for the update. Hang tough!!!

DUCKGOGETTER 11-07-2011 08:16 AM

Thanks for the update prayers sent

jchief 11-07-2011 08:17 AM

Still in our thoughts and prayers Lucas.

"W" 11-07-2011 08:30 AM

"O God, to whom all things grow, and by whom they are strengthened when grown, stretch forth Thy hand upon Thy servant who is sick at a tender age: that recovering the vigor of health, he may arrive at the fullness of years, and always give unto Thee a faithful and grateful service all the days of his life. Through our Lord. . ."

Lord Jesus I lift up this precious baby to You. Heavenly Father you allowed this precious child life. Heal this baby, Lord. You are doctors of all doctors. I ask that you extend Your Almighty Powerful Right Hand over this child and heal her/him Lord. Work a wonderous miracle in this family's life Lord so that they may testify of your love and mercy. I pray that you give the mom strength, comfort her soul Lord. Place a peace in her heart. Touch her heart Lord so that she may place all of her trust in You. In Jesus Most Holy Precious Name I pray. Amen

southern151 11-07-2011 08:32 AM

I was thinking of you guys yesterday at church. We'll continue to pray for your family.

God Bless our little buddy, Wyatt!

ElectricChicken 11-07-2011 08:36 AM

W, I agree in Jesus Name.

SaltyShaw 11-07-2011 08:42 AM

Keep the updates coming Lucas and stay strong brotha, I'll keep y'all in my prayers buddy!

DUCKGOGETTER 11-07-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "w" (Post 346189)
"o god, to whom all things grow, and by whom they are strengthened when grown, stretch forth thy hand upon thy servant who is sick at a tender age: That recovering the vigor of health, he may arrive at the fullness of years, and always give unto thee a faithful and grateful service all the days of his life. Through our lord. . ."

lord jesus i lift up this precious baby to you. Heavenly father you allowed this precious child life. Heal this baby, lord. You are doctors of all doctors. I ask that you extend your almighty powerful right hand over this child and heal her/him lord. Work a wonderous miracle in this family's life lord so that they may testify of your love and mercy. I pray that you give the mom strength, comfort her soul lord. Place a peace in her heart. Touch her heart lord so that she may place all of her trust in you. In jesus most holy precious name i pray. Amen

great prayer

simplepeddler 11-07-2011 08:49 AM

Consider more prayers sent.............

These are days where the "rubber" of faith meets the "road" of reality.
Stay strong for your wife man, that man of the house thing is huge as we can see you know!!

the little man is blessed to have you guys........
when you feel the time is right, we can send some speck slime and duck/deer blood over and rub some on his feet or something, heck.......we can put a hookless topwater bait in his little hand so that he knows the promise of his days to come!

Jordan 11-07-2011 09:07 AM

prayers still with you and your family Lucas

Wide Open 11-07-2011 09:09 AM

Wishing you, and yours the very best! Hang in their he seems like a fighter! :)

DUCKGOGETTER 11-07-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 346201)
consider more prayers sent.............

These are days where the "rubber" of faith meets the "road" of reality.
Stay strong for your wife man, that man of the house thing is huge as we can see you know!!

The little man is blessed to have you guys........
When you feel the time is right, we can send some speck slime and duck/deer blood over and rub some on his feet or something, heck.......we can put a hookless topwater bait in his little hand so that he knows the promise of his days to come!

this post gets 2 thumbs up

Mediumheavyaction6'6 11-07-2011 08:21 PM

i agree duck, that was a nice thought simplepeddler

Mediumheavyaction6'6 11-07-2011 08:21 PM

thanks W, that was a really nice prayer it makes me feel better

Mediumheavyaction6'6 11-07-2011 08:25 PM

Wyatt has improved some today. He is still having some Blood Pressure issues but they can correct that with medication until his heart can catch up. I much rather that problem to one with his lungs. I spent a good 7 hours with him today and I loved every minute of it. I will keep the updates coming as long as y'all keep the prayers coming.

southern151 11-07-2011 08:28 PM

God Bless! He's always in my thoughts. Not to the same degree but, I have been there. Positive outlooks make for healthy kids!

1fastmerc 11-07-2011 08:29 PM

Great news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk