SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tech Support Forum (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Tapatalk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35317)

Big Flounder 08-21-2012 08:09 PM

Tapatalk

How do you start a thread in tapatalk? I'm using my iPad.

PaulMyers 08-21-2012 08:15 PM

Go to forum view, select desired forum, select menu key (3 dots vertical) then new topic.

Big Flounder 08-21-2012 08:35 PM

I do not see this menu key

PaulMyers 08-21-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 481268)
I do not see this menu key

It's not part of Tapatalk, It's the phone menu key.

What phone are you using?

Big Flounder 08-21-2012 08:46 PM

iPhone 4s

PaulMyers 08-21-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 481283)
iPhone 4s

Can't help you there, I'm using an android phone.

Big Flounder 08-21-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 481285)
Can't help you there, I'm using an android phone.

Yeah I googled it and all I could find was android info. Thanks paul

Tightline11 08-21-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 481283)
iPhone 4s

Paul is lost in the windows world. LOL. When you want to post a new report go to the area you want the report r to where the report would go and once you see the topics in the section in the upper right corner is a curved arrow. Click on the arrow and you can choose several section including new topic and that is the way it is done. Now to put pictures in your report click on the picture button at the bottom between the camera and the twitter tab and you can choose pictures from your phone r from your photo stream. If you or posting the report and want to add a picture with the camera just click the camera tab and take the picture and it goes to your post. Hope this helps and I you like the iPhone 4 you would really love a Mac.

PaulMyers 08-21-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 481295)
Paul is lost in the windows world. LOL. When you want to post a new report go to the area you want the report r to where the report would go and once you see the topics in the section in the upper right corner is a curved arrow. Click on the arrow and you can choose several section including new topic and that is the way it is done. Now to put pictures in your report click on the picture button at the bottom between the camera and the twitter tab and you can choose pictures from your phone r from your photo stream. If you or posting the report and want to add a picture with the camera just click the camera tab and take the picture and it goes to your post. Hope this helps and I you like the iPhone 4 you would really love a Mac.

Sure is a lot easier in my Windows World using an Android phone. ;)

Chris, thanks for stepping up to help out.:)

Big Flounder 08-21-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tightline11 (Post 481295)

Thanks man!! I got it now! I really want a Mac bad. I haven't touched my laptop since I got my iPad.