SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Enterprise sausage stuffer (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42439)

bambam075 03-27-2013 07:23 AM

Enterprise sausage stuffer

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 48111
i found this in my uncles attic. If anyone is intrested in it please send me a pm. Thanks bam

bambam075 03-27-2013 07:48 AM

If anyone needs info call me at 1-337-839-3967

bambam075 03-27-2013 07:51 AM

Also willing to trade for a good fishing reel combo or guns.

toodeep 03-27-2013 08:33 AM

how many pounds does it hold

bambam075 03-27-2013 10:02 AM

It holds 4 liquid quarts or 8 lbs of meat. Chop-rite sales these new for 520.00 bucks. They bought out enterprise many years ago . There parts are enterchangeable. This one is in great shape no rust and has the sausage stuffer nozzel . It is real heavy made out of cast iron . I do not have the basket to press fruit.

bambam075 03-27-2013 10:06 AM

[SIZE=2]
[SIZE=2]Your Basket Contents[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Your basket is empty[/SIZE]
New Items (2 New: 1/11/11)

Spices, Seasoning Blends & Kits:
Sausage Seasonings & Kits
Jerky Seasoning Spices & Kits
Sausage Cures & Meat Brines
Sausage | Jerky Additives & Binders
Other Spices & Seasoning Blends

Equipment & Supplies:
Sausage Casings & Meat Bags
Meat Grinders | Mincers | Parts
Sausage Stuffers | Fillers & Parts
Knives, Cleavers & Cutlery
Butchering / Packing Equipment & Supplies
Meat Slicers
Meat Mixers
Jerky Making Equipment
Food Dehydrators
Smokers & Supplies
Curing & Brining Equipment
Kitchen Utensils & Equipment
BBQ Equipment & Utensils
BBQ Spices, Sauces & Rubs
Food | Kitchen | Utility Scales

Books & Other Media:
Sausage Making Books
Jerky Making Books
Curing & Smoking Cookbooks
Fish & Game Cookbooks
''How To'' Books
Cookbooks & Cooking Crafts
Outdoor Guides

Misc Kits and Items of Interest:
Gift Certificates
Sausage Making Kits
Jerky Making Kits
Cookware Kits
Sausage Source Gear
Hot Sauces & Seasonings
Prepared Foods & Snacks
Hunter Favorites

Helpful Resources:
[SIZE=2] Sausage Making Forum[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] Free Sausage Making Information[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] Link's™ Link Page[/SIZE]

Company Info:
About Us
Contact & Store Info
News & Announcements
Privacy Policy
Returns Policy
Customer Feedback
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]Chop-Rite / Enterprise Stuffer - #25 8-lb capacity

http://www.sausagesource.com/catalog...R-Stuffers.gif[SIZE=2]Quantity in Basket: none
Code: CR-No25
Price:$516.84

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Choose model desired:[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Standard Stuffer[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Deluxe Stuffer / Fruit Press ($45.00 Upgrade)[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Quantity: [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Exactly like Grandma used to use. Made in the USA and of cast iron, it can be the new family heirloom for generations to come. This unit holds 4 liquid quarts which equates to approximately 8 pounds of meat. Unit quickly disassembles for easy cleaning and comes with a single 3/4" plastic spout (hog casings), but other spouts are available below. The Standard model is primarily for stuffing sausage, whereas the Deluxe model doubles as a fruit and lard press and comes additionally with a stainless steel strainer basket, smaller plunger plate & a perforated plate:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Our Notes: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Possibly the oldest name in USA-made sausage stuffers and grinders would be Enterprise Manufacturing, now known as Chop-Rite. There are still Enterprise stuffers and grinders in use today, some over 100 years old! They are built to last and are made of cast iron and other quality materials from the original designs. Bought in the mid-1900's, the Enterprise Manufacturing company was renamed to Chop-Rite Mfg. In 1991 new owners purchased Chop-Rite Mfg and is now known as Chop-Rite Two, Inc. Using the same design as the original Enterprise stuffers and grinders, parts are interchangeable with the older equipment.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

flounder_smacker 03-27-2013 10:39 AM

Does it have a oring around the plunger?

3FLa 03-27-2013 10:43 AM

New

Never heard of such a stuffer, I thought the post was about some hot chick at a rental car place. Beautiful item though.

bambam075 03-27-2013 10:59 AM

Not sure about the o-ring. I was told to use a 2 gallon zip lock and pull one corner through the hole at the bottom. Cut a hole in it and wrap around the part sticking out. Then put the nut on with the sausage attachment. Fill the zip lock with the meat take the air out and seal it . Then cranck your sausage out. That way it does not get the hopper dirty.