SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Good Job WL&F (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50806)

"W" 01-19-2014 01:49 PM

Good Job WL&F

1 Attachment(s)
Friend on FB Tony( is a member here) posted this pick and text me that 12 tickets that he knew of were given out today!

All fishing beyond the warning signs @ grand weir and im sure more were given at Lambert

Great work by our WL&F

CaptSI 01-19-2014 02:19 PM

I tried to warn them

"W" 01-19-2014 02:27 PM

Said they had people on the bank!! LMAO idiots

All for a trash old red drum that are infested all over the lake, we caught 70 just trying to trout fish yesterday had our 10 on 1 reef we pulled up to in 20 mins

About a $300 fine per person

Cripley 01-19-2014 03:15 PM

I seen that it was hilarious had like 6 people in each boat too

"W" 01-19-2014 03:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Redfish @ weirs

eman 01-19-2014 04:06 PM

I have never fished there . Can you get close enough to catch fish w/o going past the signs? or is it, i have to be in THE SPOT!

Goooh 01-19-2014 04:15 PM

Last time I fished right there, two guys pulled up in a small offshore boat right as we were getting set. They hit the rocks (fiberglass) like they were pulling up on a sand bar, and the "deckhand" held the anchor with a puzzled look like he was thinking "we aren't going anywhere, but I should put this out just in case". Then, he chunked the anchor out onto the rocks.

I laughed so hard, cranked up and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"W" 01-19-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 660037)
I have never fished there . Can you get close enough to catch fish w/o going past the signs? or is it, i have to be in THE SPOT!

You can catch outside the signs of u know how to fish it, but when you have 20 boats on a 4 boat area you start getting people pasted the sign!!

Unreal sometimes what people will do for a red fish, you can go to the old jetties and catch the same amout of fish

Goooh 01-19-2014 05:21 PM

How long do the reds stay thick like this in the lake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keakar 01-20-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptSI (Post 660016)
I tried to warn them

ummm, help me out here, I don't know the area so why is there a restricted zone and whats the purpose? whats the violation? :confused:

"W" 01-20-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 660313)
ummm, help me out here, I don't know the area so why is there a restricted zone and whats the purpose? whats the violation? :confused:

Its a safety zone and also a boat bay right of way! Its marked with big azz sign

No Fishing beyond this SIGN

keakar 01-20-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 660329)
Its a safety zone and also a boat bay right of way! Its marked with big azz sign

No Fishing beyond this SIGN

ok so its a navigation hazard and right of way thing? I didn't know why the area was restricted like that

is it just a boating issue or is all fishing restricted there including from bank?

Nickt87 01-20-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 660012)
Friend on FB Tony( is a member here) posted this pick and text me that 12 tickets that he knew of were given out today!

All fishing beyond the warning signs @ grand weir and im sure more were given at Lambert

Great work by our WL&F

Another perfect example of the government trying to bring the white man down. They always be hating when we just trying to fish. They don't like us because we be fishing and doing our own thing.

"W" 01-20-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickt87 (Post 660354)
Another perfect example of the government trying to bring the white man down. They always be hating when we just trying to fish. They don't like us because we be fishing and doing our own thing.

Obama bin did dat

moutonjon 01-24-2014 08:59 AM

Sure looks like that picture was taken directly North of the people that got 'popped' which would also put the photographer in the "No Fishing Zone". I wonder if he got a ticket or if him and that 'jam-up' game warden were podnas. This picture must have been taken by the same type of person that post their life long lame a** stories on salty cajun and facebook. In all actuality they are the piss poor people with no back bone, live on the gossip and support the hypocrite way of life....so all you lame individuals that feed on peoples misfortunes or even sometimes short lived mistakes..... you all will find yourselves sunken in the very own toilet you sit on.

Matt G 01-24-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moutonjon (Post 661021)
Sure looks like that picture was taken directly North of the people that got 'popped' which would also put the photographer in the "No Fishing Zone". I wonder if he got a ticket or if him and that 'jam-up' game warden were podnas. This picture must have been taken by the same type of person that post their life long lame a** stories on salty cajun and facebook. In all actuality they are the piss poor people with no back bone, live on the gossip and support the hypocrite way of life....so all you lame individuals that feed on peoples misfortunes or even sometimes short lived mistakes..... you all will find yourselves sunken in the very own toilet you sit on.

:welcome:

meaux fishing 01-24-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

great first post

capt hoop 01-24-2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

On a first post?????

Heck of a way to come aboard!

swamp snorkler 01-24-2014 10:26 AM

WOW

PotLikinisAhabbit 01-24-2014 10:27 AM

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...84/fnztvo1.gif
Quote: