SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Death of Purple Drank (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50774)

"W" 01-16-2014 11:02 PM

Death of Purple Drank

1 Attachment(s)
Saw a Dr im friends with on FB post this...

Jamarcus Russell "He Mad"

bgizzle 01-16-2014 11:13 PM

Yup him, lil Wayne, and a few others gone be mad. That's cray

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"

Nickt87 01-17-2014 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 659636)
Yup him, lil Wayne, and a few others gone be mad. That's cray

Actually they could probably care less. You think they give 2 sharts about what a law says? They'll just learn to make it at home or pick it up when they're overseas. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE EFFECTED BY LAWS ARE THE ONES THAT FOLLOW THEM. Same situation for gunnlaws.

Goooh 01-17-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickt87 (Post 659656)
Actually they could probably care less. You think they give 2 sharts about what a law says? They'll just learn to make it at home or pick it up when they're overseas. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE EFFECTED BY LAWS ARE THE ONES THAT FOLLOW THEM. Same situation for gunnlaws.

Hey man, laws have eliminated meth and heroin all together. Stay positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cripley 01-17-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickt87 (Post 659656)

That's correct they will just get it right across the border in Mexico there are companies that take bus loads of people across the border to pharmacy city then bring it back into the states and border patrol can't touch them cause they have a prescription even thought its a Mexican non licensed doctor that's the laws they need to change

BuckingFastard 01-17-2014 08:41 AM

once every 3 years i get sick and that is the only one that works! wether its purple, yellow or red! fff

Finfeatherfur 01-17-2014 09:15 AM

If the laws don't change, codeine is the least of their worries!!!!!!

The "Roxie" Od's are out of control!

bgizzle 01-17-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 659683)
If the laws don't change, codeine is the least of their worries!!!!!!

The "Roxie" Od's are out of control!

That's been a new thing the past couple years. Every drug head around loves "Roxie" what exactly is that?

SaltERedneck 01-17-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 659691)
That's been a new thing the past couple years. Every drug head around loves "Roxie" what exactly is that?

Roxicodone is not new... maybe to your area. A 30mg Roxy is said to be equivalent to a bag of heroin.

Central nervous system depressant. Narcotic pain reliever similar to morphine.

cgoods17 01-17-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 659691)

its the good stuff... what you need to do is take one of those when you dont have **** to do for the next couple days.. trust me, makes watching tv more better.

bgizzle 01-17-2014 10:21 AM

Screw that! Just by you saying that I know for sure I don't want it! I'll stick with hard liquor

cgoods17 01-17-2014 10:52 AM

awwww c'mon man... everybody does it!

Finfeatherfur 01-17-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 659696)
Roxicodone is not new... maybe to your area. A 30mg Roxy is said to be equivalent to a bag of heroin.

Central nervous system depressant. Narcotic pain reliever similar to morphine.

Bingo - They are so addictive - watching women/men rotting away for one more little blue pill. They have been around a long time, but now they are showing up by the ziplock bags!!! Our old crack dealers are selling these now, instead of crack. They get a doctor to write them a prescription, then carry them in a bottle labled for them and "presto" they are legal to carry their stash. Then they send van loads of peeps to Houston where they get hundreds of pills at a time and sell them for 20-30 bucks each.

Frank Buck 01-17-2014 12:11 PM

You are going to see a shift...When the Roxie dries up, you will see the heroin spike and vice versa....Heroin is now poor mans roxie ....cheap keaster doses for these kids....Scares the crap out of me....When we were growing up kids just smoked pot and the really "BAD KIDS" fooled with powder coke back in the day....Heroin was not even a thought....Nowadays, kids don't have a chance....Between Rx and cheap heroin, its so horrible. Took my 16yo to the doctor Wednesday for double ear infection. She received an anti biotic shot, decadron shot, ear drop antibiotic, ear drop numbing meds, antibiotic pills and......wait for it.......an offer from the attending for "Something for pain" not once but twice....Until I finally told him that we were using Nsaids at home.....It was almost like he was offended we were not allowing him to write a lortab Rx.....The majority of the issues we have now can be attributed to loose Rx writing by the MD's. It really is a bad place to be in, because how can you tell someone they are not in pain....

Goooh 01-17-2014 05:39 PM

Anybody watch Love and Other Drugs? Awesome movie about a pharmaceutical sales rep.

Thinking of loose prescriptions and the perks docs get from sales reps in that movie made me think of it, watch it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdog1908 01-17-2014 10:40 PM

People people....... Please don't worry- Our government is in control and will take care of us, once again say it with me-We cant manage on our own,So big Gov will step in because we cant manage our lives..

"W" 01-17-2014 11:09 PM

I heard somewhere that we buy 34 billion dollars in legal prescription drugs a year

$$$$ is in the medicine not the cure !!

eman 01-18-2014 09:14 AM

This will also outlaw lortab , percoset etc. The way i read it. the contins will still be legal.
So the FDA in their twisted wisdom is removing the complete lower end of the pain med scale ???.

Mako19 01-18-2014 09:54 AM

So basically they spent a whole decade writing Rx of Lortab and other codiene tablets and got a large portion of our generation addicted to them.

Now they have upped that bar by outlawing the cheaper Lortab and offerring the much more expensive and powerful Roxycontin.

You gotta give it to them, they are drug dealers and they are doing a damn good job at what they do.

bgizzle 01-18-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako19 (Post 659905)
So basically they spent a whole decade writing Rx of Lortab and other codiene tablets and got a large portion of our generation addicted to them.

Now they have upped that bar by outlawing the cheaper Lortab and offerring the much more expensive and powerful Roxycontin.

You gotta give it to them, they are drug dealers and they are doing a damn good job at what they do.

Smart man! Remember them old school high school days???? Man that was fun! But now I don't see how ppl do it.