SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Recent Photo's (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13682)

huntin fool 09-12-2010 08:01 AM

Recent Photo's

Was going to post some, but this site doesn't let me upload.

PUREBAY2200 09-12-2010 10:01 AM

Y not??
I've had issues too..... Aggravating!!

specktator 09-12-2010 10:28 AM

I have the same problem.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 10:33 AM

Want's me to resize and all that.
The other 2 sites that my pics were posted on didn't need that. :shaking:

specktator 09-12-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 193594)

It does ask me to resize,it just says "upload of file failed."

PUREBAY2200 09-12-2010 11:18 AM

Same, upload failed.

Dink 09-12-2010 12:11 PM

Mine resizes automatically ......fool, you just need to update your hardware.....or you can keep taking your jabs at Jeff...your call.....you keep wanting to be treated like a grown up, act like one

huntin fool 09-12-2010 12:25 PM

Taking my Jabs at Jeff? You nailed it Tim. Im trying to post pictures on Jeff's site, but Im taking Jabbs at him now.

LaAngler 09-12-2010 01:45 PM

hmmmm
http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ling/TROLL.jpg

PReaux 09-12-2010 01:47 PM

I ain't got no dog in this fight! Carry on!

Reel Bender 09-12-2010 02:05 PM

I think you've allways had to resize to post here.

southern151 09-12-2010 02:15 PM

If they come from my iPhone, I email em to myself and post em up with no problem. If they come from a camera, I either have to resize or select a smaller quality when uploading from my camera.

It's been that way on any site I've been on.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 193622)

Since there's a whole list of people that can't upload pics. :*****:

Big Flounder 09-12-2010 02:41 PM

Man they kinda hard on you these days fool! I've only had problems with only one pic on this site. It was a pic of my daughter with a big cat she caught bigger than her. Never could get it to load.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Flounder (Post 193636)
Man they kinda hard on you these days fool! I've only had problems with only one pic on this site. It was a pic of my daughter with a big cat she caught bigger than her. Never could get it to load.

Bunch of Haters huh justin! :*****:
It happens when they can't catch fish, jealousy takes over. :rotfl:
Lmao. I guess the "other 2 sites" They got offended and thought it was somebody elses.
Chill, it was photography sites lmao

supercajun 09-12-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 193594)

childish... oh wait you are a child

hardball 09-12-2010 04:25 PM

Fool, why post a thread about a technical problem? Just PM Jeff and he would address it. Don't come back on here and start stirring the pot. It was nice for a long time when you could read reports and stories without someone starting crap.

Dink 09-12-2010 04:36 PM

Jealous of a 14yo?? Um no...........here's the deal....

I'd really like to see your pics, I'm sure they're from your hunt this weekend, and I'm sure they're great. That's not the issue tho.

Your trying to imply that the site is mediocre because you have a less than favorable personal view of Jeff......

Again, I'd like to see the pictures, but could do without your attitude.

Oh and you last comment is exactly what I'm talking about.......

duckman444 09-12-2010 05:00 PM

all of ya'll are playing that poor pitaful card, why not **** and leave it alone. if jeff feels he had a cheap shot taken on him let him defend hisself not all of you suckarses. besides that this site has given people problems with posting pics from day one. several people have made several threads about it and nothing has ever got done about it. don't know if they don't have the time or just don't care. as much as it galls me to say this. i can go in the classifieds on LAS and post any pic i want with no problems. now why can't someone fix it to where it works like there on here since this site is suppoesed to be top notch so to say. other than that quit your name calling and your whining and keep your nose in your own business and out of matters that do not concern you. this crap is redicoulous.

ShadMan 09-12-2010 05:29 PM

Guys, this has been brought up a dozen times, but nobody has ever provided me the information I need to look into it. I've never had a problem uploading a picture, but I certainly want to try to fix it if there is one. To do so, I need someone to send the picture they are trying to upload to me at admin@saltycajun.com so I can ensure it meets the requirements for uploading here. Nobody has done this yet in the 3-4 times I've asked for it.

As for the jabs, I'm not overly worried about it. If someone has an issue with me or the site, they can feel free to simply not post here. They won't miss me and I won't miss them. No biggie...win/win for everyone. I'm 99% sure that if someone has an issue with me it's because they have no clue what transpired during a recent unfortunate incident. If they knew 1/2 of what had happened, they'd change their opinion quickly. If someone insists on posting here and throwing jabs rather than manning up and talking to me directly, I will help them find the door. Decisions were made to make this a better, more friendly site to post on, and more decisions will be made soon if necessary. ;)