SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why was the "CCA STAR Tournament Big Trout West Leader" thread moved? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65645)

mcjaredsandwich 10-06-2016 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalls (Post 808752)
**** you oompa loompa reject. At least my grammar isn't at a 3rd grade level, or my height.

If wasting money to argue with the 2 biggest dumbasses on SC makes me soft, then call me Charmin. That rat nest is the home of trolls and useless banter. Half of the posts are by one wannabe Saban towel boy (Know what I'm sayin, Rene?) who is a bigger troll than you could ever dream to be.

At least Salty finally decided to show back up it seems. Guess he finally came to grips with the reality that he could dish **** out and never take it when it came to his precious Sooners.

Woah Waltrip, you got him fired up!! LIVE ACTION

"W" 10-06-2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 808760)
He cares about W and he is definitely a LSU hater no doubt. He's pissed off that he has to live neat "trashy" Baton Rouge. Just so happens that Bama and Saban have owned LSU "cents" 2012. If Moo State owned LSU like that he would be all Mullen right now. Ringing cow bells and all.

Trust me, I am 100% correct

Best was when they named him RainMan
Lmao
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9103a4a2e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FREON 10-06-2016 07:51 AM

Good morning Gents.... How many of y'all had cornbread last night? I had the wife make a pot of axis chili and a pot of pintos and some of her great jalapeno cornbread. I don't usually start wanting it b4 the weather turns cooler, but for some mysterious reason I have been craving cornbread lately. Anybody else?

"W" 10-06-2016 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FREON (Post 808806)
Good morning Gents.... How many of y'all had cornbread last night? I had the wife make a pot of axis chili and a pot of pintos and some of her great jalapeno cornbread. I don't usually start wanting it b4 the weather turns cooler, but for some mysterious reason I have been craving cornbread lately. Anybody else?

Jiffy cornbread or homemade ?

Clampy 10-06-2016 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 808636)
The only reason I drop by anymore is to watch the "guides" fight and make threats and to clown people for not being able to spell.

X2 made some good friends here but it's just *****ing now.

speck-addict 10-06-2016 08:56 AM

This is awesome. Almost reminds me of watch the presidential debate. Maybe even more interesting. This is why this site is steadily going to crap.

FREON 10-06-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 808808)
Jiffy cornbread or homemade ?

Homemade of course.......The Jiffy stays in the boat for tourney time.

CajunSteelsetter 10-06-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 808675)
Were you on that jersey shore show?

See, that's why nobody wants to post on here. People who spend way too much time trying to think up comebacks to people's innocent posts and comments.

ckinchen 10-06-2016 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunSteelsetter (Post 808833)
See, that's why nobody wants to post on here. People who spend way too much time trying to think up comebacks to people's innocent posts and comments.

Sounds like we may go to zero because I have no interest in going back on what started this site which is to allow at least some fun and more open conversation with less moderation. There is no bashing on fishing or hunting reports people that do receive infractions and are banned.

youmyboyblue 10-06-2016 12:41 PM

Regulate, regulate, regulate. For the sake of
Pete, it's a website for People to log onto for entertainment/knowledge for free if you choose. How can anyone whine and complain about something free to them???? Buy the site from Casey and run it how you want or don't log on or ****.

"W" 10-06-2016 01:56 PM

We have 620 guest looking right now on site...

Must of had more links sent to other websites

keakar 10-06-2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youmyboyblue (Post 808837)
Regulate, regulate, regulate. For the sake of
Pete, it's a website for People to log onto for entertainment/knowledge for free if you choose. How can anyone whine and complain about something free to them???? Buy the site from Casey and run it how you want or don't log on or ****.

what does a website like this sell for these days???????????????????

im not thinking of buying it, but I am curious what that initial investment would need to be to take it over

youmyboyblue 10-06-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 808861)
what does a website like this sell for these days???????????????????

im not thinking of buying it, but I am curious what that initial investment would need to be to take it over

About $899,000.00 but I'm sure Casey will take $299,000.00.

alphaman 10-06-2016 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youmyboyblue (Post 808870)
About $899,000.00 but I'm sure Casey will take $299,000.00.

That's a lot of money!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

keakar 10-06-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 808835)
Sounds like we may go to zero because I have no interest in going back on what started this site which is to allow at least some fun and more open conversation with less moderation. There is no bashing on fishing or hunting reports people that do receive infractions and are banned.

I don't know casey but my view of what the reasons they stated for starting this website were mainly because of sportsmans moderators selectively enforcing rules and allowing unchecked trolling by a certain group there to get so out of hand as to be running people off of the website and if anyone dared to speak up about it, they got banned for doing so.

hate to say it but the trolling here has gotten just as bad if not worse then at sportsman and the only real difference here is the moderators aren't involved with it.

the trolling of fishing and hunting report sections are not allowed, but that should also extend to the other forums as well because they have the gill net forum for that stupidity. why must the stupidity be allowed everywhere except 5% of the website?

people don't expect the report sections to be the only safe place to post and have an intelligent discussion about things without being harassed or have threads hijacked by trolls. if that is the case then you have decided you don't want people to be free to post things for discussion if you are saying you wont prevent trolls from screwing up those discussions.

no one is saying crack down on posts but a simple rule of not hijacking threads and staying on topic is not to much to ask. and you don't need to ban anyone over it, the magic deletion fairy works very well for us at other websites where I moderate and there is no restriction on what people feel then can say or post because they know the very basic rules to follow which are do and say what you want but no trolling, cursing, or hijacking of threads. those 3 simple rules do not fly in the face of what and why this site was created

PotLikinisAhabbit 10-06-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 808875)
I don't know casey but my view of what the reasons they stated for starting this website were mainly because of sportsmans moderators selectively enforcing rules and allowing unchecked trolling by a certain group there to get so out of hand as to be running people off of the website and if anyone dared to speak up about it, they got banned for doing so.

hate to say it but the trolling here has gotten just as bad if not worse then at sportsman and the only real difference here is the moderators aren't involved with it.

the trolling of fishing and hunting report sections are not allowed, but that should also extend to the other forums as well because they have the gill net forum for that stupidity. why must the stupidity be allowed everywhere except 5% of the website?

people don't expect the report sections to be the only safe place to post and have an intelligent discussion about things without being harassed or have threads hijacked by trolls. if that is the case then you have decided you don't want people to be free to post things for discussion if you are saying you wont prevent trolls from screwing up those discussions.

no one is saying crack down on posts but a simple rule of not hijacking threads and staying on topic is not to much to ask. and you don't need to ban anyone over it, the magic deletion fairy works very well for us at other websites where I moderate and there is no restriction on what people feel then can say or post because they know the very basic rules to follow which are do and say what you want but no trolling, cursing, or hijacking of threads. those 3 simple rules do not fly in the face of what and why this site was created

So what's your point?

DaPointIsDaBomb 10-06-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Plot twist. The trolls that were banned at Louisiana sportsman were the ones who started this site. #mindblown

meaux fishing 10-06-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Actually this site was started because there were a small group of people that got banned from las for speaking the truth. It was a whole site of trolls and people jacking with each other for the first year. It actually got toned down a lot after Casey bought it and is still nowhere near the amount of people messing with each other.

Bluechip 10-06-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Please S T F U !!!!

Sincerely,

The Moderators....

mriguy 10-06-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb (Post 808899)
Plot twist. The trolls that were banned at Louisiana sportsman were the ones who started this site. #mindblown

Isn't this a double post.. Nevermind