SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RNC - Trump (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64969)

ckinchen 07-22-2016 01:54 PM

RNC - Trump

I thought he did very well with his speech last night. Most polls show him drawing very close to Clinton. Thoughts on his chances going forward? I would assume Clinton will see a bump at the DNC when it starts.

To me Trump has to win Ohio and Fla to have a shot.

I was going to put this down in the gill net or political forum but figured it would draw my interest up here.

Bluechip no need to respond we know you are Clinton no matter what.......

BassYakR 07-22-2016 02:08 PM

I think hes got a Solid chance! If only Popular vote won elections....

Sightwindow 07-22-2016 02:21 PM

Hate to say it, but what would likely put him over the top is having a few more "incidents" on soft targets stateside...

Pat Babaz 07-22-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sightwindow (Post 801828)
Hate to say it, but what would likely put him over the top is having a few more "incidents" on soft targets stateside...

You are exactly right. The modern American is a spoiled brat that only runs to his daddy(Republicans) when he needs protection or wisdom to figure out why his life is in shambles. The rest of the time he stays with his mother(Democrats) who tells him he's soooo awesome, lets him do whatever he wants and pays for it all with daddy's credit card.

Reggoh 07-22-2016 02:46 PM

Wonder who will win NY??

Historically liberal democratic state.
Trump's home state.
Hillary is a former Senator but only moved there in 1999 to run for the seat in 2000.

Top Dawg 07-22-2016 02:51 PM

I honestly, for the life of me, can not understand how anyone with any gray matter at all between their ears could vote for Hillary, or even consider it for that matter. I mean the choice is clear. Like guns and freedom and the constitution...vote trump. At least theres a chance. If u dont like freedo, guns, and wanna shred the constitution vote hillary. Simple motion.

Duck Butter 07-22-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassYakR (Post 801825)
I think hes got a Solid chance! If only Popular vote won elections....

We would have had Al Gore instead of GW Bush if popular vote counted:eek:

Electoral college is a good thing

jchief 07-22-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 801841)
I honestly, for the life of me, can not understand how anyone with any gray matter at all between their ears could vote for Hillary, or even consider it for that matter. I mean the choice is clear. Like guns and freedom and the constitution...vote trump. At least theres a chance. If u dont like freedo, guns, and wanna shred the constitution vote hillary. Simple motion.

Hillary's "core supporters" don't care about her past. They only see her supporting their beliefs.

I am a registered Democrat as my father was. He was a very staunch union man and even on the negotiations team, but the party he supported is not the democratic party of today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Duckaholic 07-22-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat Babaz (Post 801838)
You are exactly right. The modern American is a spoiled brat that only runs to his daddy(Republicans) when he needs protection or wisdom to figure out why his life is in shambles. The rest of the time he stays with his mother(Democrats) who tells him he's soooo awesome, lets him do whatever he wants and pays for it all with daddy's credit card.

I don't think that I've ever heard that put that way before. Right on the Money!

Top Dawg 07-22-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 801850)
Hillary's "core supporters" don't care about her past. They only see her supporting their beliefs.

I am a registered Democrat as my father was. He was a very staunch union man and even on the negotiations team, but the party he supported is not the democratic party of today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yep. The working man didnt leave the democratic party. The dems left the working man. Several union members across the country are for trump.

Feesherman 07-22-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 801858)
Yep. The working man didnt leave the democratic party. The dems left the working man. Several union members across the country are for trump.

And yet they rant and rave about the rich and it's not fair but the Democratic politicians are some of the richest crooks in the country. It's mind boggling that the sheeple will just lap it up. They literally believe these crooks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Andy C 07-22-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat Babaz (Post 801838)

That is so true, or there entitled to something other than hard work after taking100's of thousands of dollars in bad loans!! Trump may not be the answer but who could vote for someone that is a proven lier,and law breaker and gets away with it???? Not saying trumps never lied or cheated to get where he is but everyone tries to cheat the government at tax time!!!
Sad thing is I don't thank he can win unless the RNC gets behind him as a hole.
Problem I seen with the elected college is it put the election in about 15-20 major city's, not land area, or producers for the country !

swampman46 07-22-2016 06:22 PM

Yeah but wait...the democratic/left machine will go into full force. The late night talk show idiots will go on the attack. Like the scum Stephen Colbert, Bill Mayer, Jon Stewart(the biggest kiss-a** to Obama and Hillary of all time) and many others. They have an agenda, wait for it.

cajun bill 07-23-2016 06:26 AM

All good observations, but I think what everyone overlooks regarding the dem's, especially the very liberal ones, is that their goal is to tear down the US because we "stole" this country from the Native Americans and Mexico and then we started many wars to kill peeps without justification. WE MUST BE PUNISHED!

What a load of crap, but that's what they believe. Black Lives Matter, ELF, Occupy Wallstreet, Black Panthers, etc. are all financed by Soros and other $$ that if traced back, come from Russia/Putin and his minions. The Republican establishment doesn't want to solve the immigration problem because big business needs the cheap labor to enlarge their profits. While Trump was never my first choice, he is now my only choice otherwise Hillary will get all those SCOTUS choices and ruin this country for at least the next generation which is my kids and grandkids generation.

Top Dawg 07-23-2016 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajun bill (Post 801892)
All good observations, but I think what everyone overlooks regarding the dem's, especially the very liberal ones, is that their goal is to tear down the US because we "stole" this country from the Native Americans and Mexico and then we started many wars to kill peeps without justification. WE MUST BE PUNISHED!

What a load of crap, but that's what they believe. Black Lives Matter, ELF, Occupy Wallstreet, Black Panthers, etc. are all financed by Soros and other $$ that if traced back, come from Russia/Putin and his minions. The Republican establishment doesn't want to solve the immigration problem because big business needs the cheap labor to enlarge their profits. While Trump was never my first choice, he is now my only choice otherwise Hillary will get all those SCOTUS choices and ruin this country for at least the next generation which is my kids and grandkids generation.

Nailed it

cajun bill 07-23-2016 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
/Users/williamreed/Desktop/image1.jpg

keakar 07-23-2016 10:34 AM

it all boils down to who stays home in larger numbers, the mindless young drones (Bernie supporters) who are brainwashed to be communists by the educational institutions, or disgruntled republicans who don't like the liberal side of trumps views on many things.

that's what will decide who wins because Hillary has 47-50% of the country voting for her no matter what because they make a living collecting government checks and will always vote for santa clause and more "free" stuff so unless all conservatives and non communist thinkers come out to vote, it will be hard to overcome that.

"W" 07-23-2016 10:46 AM

Want to make America Great again.

Its not going to be with Billary

mcjaredsandwich 07-23-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 801915)
it all boils down to who stays home in larger numbers, the mindless young drones (Bernie supporters) who are brainwashed to be communists by the educational institutions, or disgruntled republicans who don't like the liberal side of trumps views on many things.

that's what will decide who wins because Hillary has 47-50% of the country voting for her no matter what because they make a living collecting government checks and will always vote for santa clause and more "free" stuff so unless all conservatives and non communist thinkers come out to vote, it will be hard to overcome that.

Maybe you should slash the tires of anyone with a democratic sticker. That'll keep them from driving to the polls.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Goooh 07-23-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 801915)

50% of the country collects government checks?