SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Baby Shower for Wyatt... Donations requested (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24618)

Bluechip 10-26-2011 06:16 PM

Baby Shower for Wyatt... Donations requested

As most of you know, one of our long time members Mediumheavyaction 6'6 asked for our prayers a few days ago concerning the condition of his son that was born at 24 weeks of age.

All Lucas has asked for is prayers but I would like for the saltycajuns to dig deep and help the Brother out!!!!

Paypal your money too PaulMyers@pccsjm.com

For anyone that doesn't know the story, I have copied and pasted it from a previous post.....

As most of you know the wife and I were expecting our first child in February. Saturday morning that all changed and the baby decided to he was ready for this world way too early. Wyatt Michael burst onto the scene at 24 weeks of justation and as to be expected is in critical condition. All I can ask from my fellow Cajuns is for some prayers that this little coonass has as much tenacity as his daddy and will win this long and arduous journey. Wyatt is as good as can be expected at this point and is stable, which is all we can ask for. My wife is fine and we are getting better every day. Keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Montauk17 10-26-2011 06:18 PM

That's awesome man! Lucas is good people he deserves it!

Bluechip 10-26-2011 06:22 PM

Yes he is and Yes he does...

"H" 10-26-2011 06:55 PM

Good idea...I'll participate.

Big Kahunaz 10-26-2011 07:06 PM

I missed that thread but prayers sent Lucas! Like the name you chose too! Donations on the way!

PaulMyers 10-26-2011 07:07 PM

Don't be turned off due to the account not being verified. I just opened this account a few minutes ago. I can't verify it for 2 to 3 days.

Anybody not having a PayPal account or not wanting to open one, email or PM me your email address and I will send a PayPal Request for Funds. You can then pay using a CC or an E-Check.

Craig, Daniel and Casey thanks for making this happen! It's because of people like you that SaltyCajun and its members are able to help people when needed. Great Job!

EVO

fishmaster911 10-26-2011 07:25 PM

Moved...

southern151 10-26-2011 08:03 PM

I'll sign up tomorrow when I'm on my pc. Let me know what else I can do!

jdm4x43732 10-26-2011 08:04 PM

Thanks to all those who donated for a good cause!! I've had a sick child before and support from friends goes a long way.

1fastmerc 10-26-2011 08:11 PM

I work with Lucas's brother-n-law. In the morning with yalls permission I'm gonna show him this thread to show him the support that his sister and brother-n-law have on saltycajun.

PaulMyers 10-26-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 341529)
I work with Lucas's brother-n-law. In the morning with yalls permission I'm gonna show him this thread to show him the support that his sister and brother-n-law have on saltycajun.

You don't need permission to show someone the site or this thread. Go for it!

EVO

SaltyShaw 10-26-2011 08:16 PM

Lucas is a great guy he deserves all the help and prayers we can give him! I missed the thread as well prayers sent buddy hope all goes well!
I'll send a donation as soon as I can and will also put something together to pitch in to help, great thing y'all are doing here!!

sears 10-26-2011 08:20 PM

Please send request for funds to sears4976 @ yahoo.com

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Matt G 10-26-2011 08:34 PM

WOW. Talk about a stand up group of guys!! One of the many reasons this site is so popular. How do you Paypal funds??? Been a while since I used it, but I would like to donate. My wife is 29 weeks along now and I wouldn't know what I would do with myself in that situation.

mcjaredsandwich 10-26-2011 08:41 PM

I will make a donation when I get to a pc.

southern151 10-26-2011 08:41 PM

I've still got my bag of goodies that I won at the SC tourney. There's a lot of baits in there from, God knows who but, is like to pass them along, if that's possible.

PaulMyers 10-26-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 341544)
WOW. Talk about a stand up group of guys!! One of the many reasons this site is so popular. How do you Paypal funds??? Been a while since I used it, but I would like to donate. My wife is 29 weeks along now and I wouldn't know what I would do with myself in that situation.

If you don't have a PayPal account, send me a PM with your email address and how much you want to donate. I'll send a PayPal request for Funds and you will be able to pay with CC or an electronic check without signing up for PayPal.

Mediumheavyaction6'6 10-26-2011 09:02 PM

Thanks everyone for putting this together. My wife and I can't thank y'all enough and we are both sitting here reading all these responses and are touched.

An update for everyone:

Wyatt is doing as well if not a little better than he is expected to. He has handled all the medications he has been administered really well and is responding positively. With a premature baby of this age and size he is in critical condition and has a really long road ahead. The more time he stays stable the better it is for him in the long run. Wyatt still needs your prayers and any that y'all provide helps us a lot.

1fastmerc 10-26-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 (Post 341561)
Thanks everyone for putting this together. My wife and I can't thank y'all enough and we are both sitting here reading all these responses and are touched.

An update for everyone:

Wyatt is doing as well if not a little better than he is expected to. He has handled all the medications he has been administered really well and is responding positively. With a premature baby of this age and size he is in critical condition and has a really long road ahead. The more time he stays stable the better it is for him in the long run. Wyatt still needs your prayers and any that y'all provide helps us a lot.

My heart and prayers go out for y'all.

speck-chaser 10-26-2011 09:31 PM

I musta missed the earlier thread too!! Sure will pray for yall,and do what we can!!