SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   "TWISTED" fishing rods by Duce Rods (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25989)

RigRatNoMeaux 12-09-2011 05:25 PM

"TWISTED" fishing rods by Duce Rods

5 Attachment(s)
On our rods we have incorporated an old but proven technology, Spiraled guides. By rotating the guides to the bottom of the blank of a casting rod increases the strength and fish controllability. With eyes on the bottom of the blank, the rod has NO tendency to roll in your hands when under a load. It also decreases the line slap on the blank to greatly improve casting distance.

On our rods we also use an EVM foam split grip and micro guides for weight management.

Put all of these together and you have an unmatched rod in weight, strength, casting ability and most importantly sensitivity.

We will be ready to ship rods next week. So get your orders in now.

We will also offer some rod personalization. For $10 we can put your name in between the split grip if you would like.

We have our rods priced at $179.99. We use the highest quality blanks and components.

Duce Rods is a Louisiana based company and our rods are hand crafted in the USA. This is why we stand by our rods and warranty them.

Get "TWISTED" by contacting us and placing your order so you can feel the spiral technology in action. Rods so sensitive you can feel the fish looking at your bait!!!!

Anthony Beslin
Duce Rods
Rayne, LOUISIANA.
337-458-0142
ducerods@hotmail.com

goldenrod 12-09-2011 05:30 PM

did you get your equipment from Zac?

ckinchen 12-09-2011 05:55 PM

Welcome to the site as an official sponsor.

Montauk17 12-09-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 361149)

Congrats....what brand blanks do yall use?

PaulMyers 12-09-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 361149)

x2

Sorry about the confusion! Again, WELCOME.

EVO

SaltyShaw 12-09-2011 08:04 PM

I wouldn't mind checking one out, where can I put one in my hands to look at

shellman 12-09-2011 08:05 PM

RODS

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigratnomeaux (Post 361127)
on our rods we have incorporated an old but proven technology, spiraled guides. By rotating the guides to the bottom of the blank of a casting rod increases the strength and fish controllability. With eyes on the bottom of the blank, the rod has no tendency to roll in your hands when under a load. It also decreases the line slap on the blank to greatly improve casting distance.

On our rods we also use an evm foam split grip and micro guides for weight management.

Put all of these together and you have an unmatched rod in weight, strength, casting ability and most importantly sensitivity.

We will be ready to ship rods next week. So get your orders in now.

We will also offer some rod personalization. For $10 we can put your name in between the split grip if you would like.

We have our rods priced at $179.99. We use the highest quality blanks and components.

Duce rods is a louisiana based company and our rods are hand crafted in the usa. This is why we stand by our rods and warranty them.

Get "twisted" by contacting us and placing your order so you can feel the spiral technology in action. Rods so sensitive you can feel the fish looking at your bait!!!!

Anthony beslin
duce rods
rayne, louisiana.
337-458-0142
ducerods@hotmail.com

Can you post more pics of rods ? Sounds like they are built like " Billystix" rods....

RigRatNoMeaux 12-09-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 361218)
I wouldn't mind checking one out, where can I put one in my hands to look at

Let me know when you have spare time and I can deliver or meet up somewhere.

RigRatNoMeaux 12-09-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellman (Post 361219)
Can you post more pics of rods ? Sounds like they are built like " Billystix" rods....

I will post some later tonight.

bjhooper82 12-09-2011 09:09 PM

I've been using a Duce rod for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. It is very sensitive and I get at least 10-20 feet more casting distance with this rod versus a 6' 6" allstar rod.

RigRatNoMeaux 12-10-2011 12:34 AM

A few new pics are posted!!

jlincecum 12-10-2011 09:13 AM

sweet logo!!! are you just doing spiral guides? how bout spinning?

RigRatNoMeaux 12-10-2011 10:22 AM

Just spiral. Our spinning are coming out early 2012

RigRatNoMeaux 12-11-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 361150)
Congrats....what brand blanks do yall use?

We get our blanks from a private lable USA family owned and operated company that is the largest supplier of blanks in the USA which are made to our specific specifications for the DUCERODS label.
The rods are built in the USA by one of the finest rod builders of Private label rods in the USA.

Private label is used to protect Duce Rods from attempts to duplicate our rods.

"W" 12-13-2011 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anthony fished with us today and brought a couple of his rods...

on the start of our second drift he said...W try this rod out...

1st cast (chad was using that rod and just put a new Jerk Jr on it:rotfl:)

Smash...... The rods are legit and good feeling rods...

Ray 12-13-2011 06:22 PM

What dat funny lookin dude in the picture???

Montauk17 12-13-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux (Post 361766)
We get our blanks from a private lable USA family owned and operated company that is the largest supplier of blanks in the USA which are made to our specific specifications for the DUCERODS label.
The rods are built in the USA by one of the finest rod builders of Private label rods in the USA.

Private label is used to protect Duce Rods from attempts to duplicate our rods.

Cool I will check em out,tired of paying top dollar for builders using cheap china blanks.

Jordan 12-13-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 362557)
Cool I will check em out,tired of paying top dollar for builders using cheap china blanks.

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help:

inchspinner 12-13-2011 06:43 PM

W how is it......

"W" 12-13-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 362566)
W how is it......

The one I threw was a 7ft light..> .... I use mostly 6,6 rods but he has a 6,8 im going to get from him

I threw it a few times...Its a nice rod for sure