SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pro Guide on Big Lake (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62889)

jimboragleyfire 01-15-2016 01:00 PM

Pro Guide on Big Lake

:DNew Pro guide service coming soon!

capt coonassty 01-15-2016 01:07 PM

As opposed to an unprofessional guide?

meaux fishing 01-15-2016 01:08 PM

I must be missing something?

jimboragleyfire 01-15-2016 07:26 PM

yes maybe you are missing the bite. guarantee to put you on the fish our special formulated catch days will guarantee fish. our prices will not be beat.

ChrisD 01-15-2016 07:48 PM

Picou?

"W" 01-15-2016 08:14 PM

LMAO

Sound awesome!!

Most guides that low ball there prices are the ones that can't keep customers or catch fish !!!

You pay for what you get !

PotLikinisAhabbit 01-15-2016 08:15 PM

^l m a o. Gotta be

PotLikinisAhabbit 01-15-2016 08:16 PM

3/8oz. or bust.

"W" 01-15-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit (Post 783889)
3/8oz. or bust.

Lmao

$2.99 full guided trip

You don't catch just pay gas or bring 7 can goods

jimboragleyfire 01-15-2016 08:25 PM

our tactics are Big lake proven for the past 4 years not lowballing just a calculated science to put customers on fish faster for cheaper. at a more affordable price for the common man and his family, or corporate entities. and in this time of economic hardship for some we will keep prices low for the enjoyment of fishing. all of the people we have spoken with and fish their own boats say the problem they see with most guides that they are a--holes and are not considerate for others, and think they own the lake. our approach will be a more friendly oriented relationship with all fishermen regardless a customer or not. anyone may ask any of our captains for advice or tips at no charge.

capt coonassty 01-15-2016 08:37 PM

So being pro, what kind of stickers you got?

"W" 01-15-2016 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimboragleyfire (Post 783891)
our tactics are Big lake proven for the past 4 years not lowballing just a calculated science to put customers on fish faster for cheaper. at a more affordable price for the common man and his family, or corporate entities. and in this time of economic hardship for some we will keep prices low for the enjoyment of fishing. all of the people we have spoken with and fish their own boats say the problem they see with most guides that they are a--holes and are not considerate for others, and think they own the lake. our approach will be a more friendly oriented relationship with all fishermen regardless a customer or not. anyone may ask any of our captains for advice or tips at no charge.

4 years !?! Lmao

That's cute lol

Hope you didn't invest too much money in your dollar store guide service

"W" 01-15-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capt coonassty (Post 783892)
So being pro, what kind of stickers you got?

He must of got on a "pro" staff and thought "pro" meant professional!!!

jimboragleyfire 01-15-2016 09:18 PM

and how long have you fished big lake.
the drive from Jennings must have been costly. do you welcome another Pro guide service. do you feel your space is slowly shrinking. are you that shallow minded of a person to think only you can produce fish from your vast wealth of knowledge. did not see you in the lake in 82 were you just a child then in grade school or did you not know the lake existed then. if you don't like the response keep your unprofessional opinions to yourself.

PotLikinisAhabbit 01-15-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimboragleyfire (Post 783896)
the drive from Jennings must have been costly. do you welcome another Pro guide service. do you fell your space is slowly shrinking. are you that shallow minded of a person to think only you can produce fish from your vast wealth of knowledge. did not see you in the lake in 82 were you just a child then in grade school or did you not know the lake existed then. if you don't like the response keep your unprofessional opinions to yourself.

Spittin hot fire

"W" 01-15-2016 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimboragleyfire (Post 783896)
the drive from Jennings must have been costly. do you welcome another Pro guide service. do you feel your space is slowly shrinking. are you that shallow minded of a person to think only you can produce fish from your vast wealth of knowledge. did not see you in the lake in 82 were you just a child then in grade school or did you not know the lake existed then. if you don't like the response keep your unprofessional opinions to yourself.

Ha ...

Dude I could care a less about who guides on this lake .... I will lose zero business I'm 76 in my books already and 80% of my customers are repeat

BTW I'm sure I was fishing on Big Lake in the 80's also with my dad and grand paw

So carry on !! Btw what's your name ?

jimboragleyfire 01-15-2016 10:09 PM

guess you thought you had skills then to .in 82 you were lets see 5 years old. My name, REALLY what are you 12

"W" 01-15-2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimboragleyfire (Post 783902)
guess you thought you had skills then to .in 82 you were lets see 5 years old

Some of the best !!!

jimboragleyfire 01-15-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 783900)
Ha ...

Dude I could care a less about who guides on this lake .... I will lose zero business I'm 76 in my books already and 80% of my customers are repeat

BTW I'm sure I was fishing on Big Lake in the 80's also with my dad and grand paw

So carry on !! Btw what's your name ?

Don't screw around with men that are older than you they will put you youngsters in their place every time. you will not win

mriguy 01-15-2016 10:24 PM

Lmao!!!