SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   fone fonix (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7096)

Salty 01-23-2010 10:18 PM

fone fonix

Being the entrepreneur that he is, W's spelling absolutely sucks. If I could get three volunteers to give up one evening per week, I think we could change his life forever. Just think....if he could spell, his business possibilities would be endless.

We would hold one-hour classes by phone on Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Since he works offshore, the classes would be held every other week.....the week in which he is not at work. We could being at the third grade level and advance from there. We have to have tutorers who can, at least, spell better than W.....otherwise, it's a waste of time. The only qualification is that you must have finished the sixth grade in good standing.

C'mon, Bender, fritz, Coach.....how much better would it be not to have to read his riddles anymore? Help a brotha out.

:smokin:

QUACKHEAD 01-23-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 105441)
Being the entrepreneur that he is, W's spelling absolutely sucks. If I could get three volunteers to give up one evening per week, I think we could change his life forever. Just think....if he could spell, his business possibilities would be endless.

We would hold one-hour classes by phone on Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Since he works offshore, the classes would be held every other week.....the week in which he is not at work. We could begin at the third grade level and advance from there. We have to have tutorers who can, at least, spell better than W.....otherwise, it's a waste of time. The only qualification is that you must have finished the sixth grade in good standing.

C'mon, Bender, fritz, Coach.....how much better would it be not to have to read his riddles anymore? Help a brotha out.

fixed it for ya salty.:work:

Salty 01-23-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUACKHEAD (Post 105449)
fixed it for ya salty.:work:

There's another one. :smokin:

huntin fool 01-23-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 105452)
There's another one. :smokin:

:*****::*****::*****::*****:

QUACKHEAD 01-23-2010 11:29 PM

But I finished the 6th grade Salty.... I liked it so much I took it three times.....

Reel Bender 01-23-2010 11:32 PM

If NASA, finds out he is mispelling all those words on their computers and their dime, he will be needing all that help writing a new resume!!

"W" 01-24-2010 12:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****: DURT NO WAT is WRUOG WIT my SPELING

"W" 01-24-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 105441)

We would hold one-hour classes by phone on Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Since he works offshore, the classes would be held every other week.....the week in which he is not at work. We could being at the third grade level and advance from there.(Fragment Consider Revising ) We have to have tutors( tutors )who can, at least, spell better than W.....otherwise,( otherwise; )it's a waste of time. The only qualification is that you must have finished the sixth grade in good standing.

Fix it for ya right.............Mr NFL Expert :p