SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Funny things kids say and do (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28029)

jdm4x43732 02-12-2012 11:45 AM

Funny things kids say and do

Well I have my 2 girls and a niece and nephew who live with us so there is never a dull moment at our house. I just thought I'd share one with yall that happened about a month or so ago. The little one who will be three in March told me as I was putting her in her car seat, "Buckle me up you knuckle head son of a B*tc*" I couldn't help but laugh but was kinda nervous as to where she may have picked that up. Must have been day care.:shaking:

Then the one who is almost 12 ran out of TP in the bath room the other day and instead of going McGuyver and using a sock or something he figured it would be a good idea to use Clorox wipes from under the sink, bet he won't do that again:eek:

I could go on and on but someone else has to have something along these lines happen also every day, lets hear it.

geralddct 02-12-2012 12:04 PM

My wife tells me Friday am that my three year old wakes up and saying scout wich is my lab, f...... S... In his kennel he has done that in 8 months or so not sure where he got that from either lol

Wide Open 02-12-2012 12:09 PM

Them kids come up with the damnedest things! Usually from us too! Lol

Raymond 02-12-2012 08:17 PM

My youngest discovered his Big Jim one day while taking a bath. My buddy was sitting on the couch when Hayden came out of the bathroom running. He jumped up on the couch buck nekked and asked Ryan if he wanted to see it Grow. Ryan turned three shades of red!

fishinpox 02-12-2012 08:24 PM

Lord only knows what gonna come outta my kids mouth when I have kids ...

Deerfarmer 02-12-2012 08:42 PM

When my son was 4 or so this happened. My son, a long time buddy from high school, and I were at my deer camp. My son kept screaming in a very high pitch tone. My friend told him he screamed like a little girl. He pulled down his pants and asked him if that looked like he was a girl.

fishaholic82 02-12-2012 11:11 PM

My buddy went to go in the bathroom while his 5 year old boy was taking a leak and he told his dad that's there's only room for 1 in here and I'm working with a monster!

fishinpox 02-12-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishaholic82 (Post 391987)
My buddy went to go in the bathroom while his 5 year old boy was taking a leak and he told his dad that's there's only room for 1 in here and I'm working with a monster!

Lmao

Keith_Stone 02-13-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Thats classic right there !!!!!!

coby123 02-13-2012 09:18 AM

My son when he was young used to look down women's shirts and say te te's. One day he looked down my sister in law's shirt and said te te's all gone. Boy did she turn red LOL

Garfish 02-13-2012 09:59 AM

My 2 year old son was talking to his grandmother on the phone last night and she asked him what he ate for dinner. He said "I ate 'snake' MiMi." (We had steak for dinner last night)

fishinpox 02-13-2012 10:06 AM

When we were kids my grandfather used to mess with us kids by tellin us he was the HNIC. So one day I was about 4-5 he told me he was going to the store and I was in charge.. So the garbage men used to walk all the way up the driveway to get the cans and they would walk the all the way back when done. I could see the trash truck so I made my way out to the driveway n greeted them by saying " look my papa isn't here right now so I'm the HNIC ( I said every word of it n didn't abreviate) .. The busted out laughing .

They told my grandfather what I said to them the next time they came....

joshdomingue 02-13-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

LMAO!! classic!

swamp snorkler 02-13-2012 01:10 PM

My son who is 7 and in a league of his own use to profess he had to "make poo" really loud in public. I told him thats not very tactful and he should tell me something like "I have to drop the kids off at the pool".

Move ahead a few weeks, we out having dinner one night at a restaurant and he says..... "Dad, I have to drop the kids off at the pool"

So we head to the bathroom and he's sitting on the toilet and I'm outside the stall. I asked him if he was done yet, he says no he didn't start. So I tell him to hurry up our food is going to be coming out. He said "Dad, my stomach is moving"....I said okay well try to hurry up, he says in the most serious voice ever....."Daddy, I think they putting there bathing suits on."

One my little girl just said a few days ago. She's 6 and doesn't bite her lip for anyone, well her and my wife were in front of Wal-Mart selling Worlds Finest Chocolate for a school fundraiser, this lady walks out the store with a buggy ful of groceries so my little girl asked her if she would to like to buy some chocolate to help support her school, the lady looks at her says well I don't have any money, so my little girl said, well how you bought all them groceries if you don't have any money.