SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The wait is finally over (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20353)

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 279500)
Please dont give him anymore ideas, besides a red calon would clash with the pink boat

Go cut my grass.

weedeater 07-03-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 279508)
Go cut my grass.

got the Round-up and 2,4-D mixed right now

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 279512)
got the Round-up and 2,4-D mixed right now

Haha is that what happened to all your pretty green grass?

weedeater 07-03-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 279522)
Haha is that what happened to all your pretty green grass?

savin water, and trying not to use rain water on it:rolleyes: lookin out for the water shed;)

CrazyD 07-03-2011 11:33 AM

In the first pic it does look kinda pink due to the daylight out side the building, but in the second one it is obviously as red as a stop sign. Man I want to see that thing run. That's a whole lot of go for that beer can it is attached to.

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyD (Post 279546)
In the first pic it does look kinda pink due to the daylight out side the building, but in the second one it is obviously as red as a stop sign. Man I want to see that thing run. That's a whole lot of go for that beer can it is attached to.

I'm ready to run it also.

CrazyD 07-03-2011 01:10 PM

When you planning on going to run it?

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyD (Post 279570)
When you planning on going to run it?

Tuesday

PaulMyers 07-03-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 279609)
Tuesday

I need to find me a bank to stand on and watch this!

Sent from my EVO

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 279615)
I need to find me a bank to stand on and watch this!

Sent from my EVO

Haha. Why do you say that? I know it's not gonna run at it's full potential because of to small of prop.

PaulMyers 07-03-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 279628)
Haha. Why do you say that? I know it's not gonna run at it's full potential because of to small of prop.

I just don't want to be on the water the first time you run it! ;) lol

Sent from my EVO

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 279631)
I just don't want to be on the water the first time you run it! ;) lol

Sent from my EVO

I ran it for few minutes Thursday late. My tach wasn't hooked up so it couldn't really run it.

PaulMyers 07-03-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 279638)
I ran it for few minutes Thursday late. My tach wasn't hooked up so it couldn't really run it.

Let me know when you run it Tuesday. I should be around.

Sent from my EVO

1fastmerc 07-03-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 279645)
Let me know when you run it Tuesday. I should be around.

Sent from my EVO

Ok. I'm stopping by Gander Mountain on da way home in da morning to hopefully pickup a temperature gauge


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted