SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Calcasieu Bruisers!!!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292)

exspeck big specks 05-15-2009 02:02 PM

Calcasieu Bruisers!!!!

5 Attachment(s)
Me and my friend Dan went early this morning and got on some real big fish. A memorable trip!!!

All fish were caught in about 2ft. of water on suspended baits-
Ribbon fish and mullet were in the area and so were the big fish!

LaAngler 05-15-2009 02:18 PM

nice fish Mike! thanks for the report

FREON 05-15-2009 02:24 PM

very nice...congratz

"W" 05-15-2009 02:24 PM

GOOD Catch!!! Like the BLOOD!!!

Big_Country 05-15-2009 02:26 PM

Very Nice...

whaticant 05-15-2009 02:33 PM

nice

wish i could do that

wtretrievers 05-15-2009 02:55 PM

Mike, YOU SUCK!!!!!!
Good Job! Been busting my hump but just cant get on 'em, seems like everywhere I go with good water & lots of bait is loaded with gafftop!:pissed:
Keep it up brother:cheers:

Hackberry Hustler 05-15-2009 04:23 PM

Good job I hope to get out there real soon and bust some myself. We been working on our boathouse now for several months and it is getting old, but trying to get finished before the fishing really heats up. I guess the flip side is when we are done we will have a nice facility to park boats and clean fish.

exspeck big specks 05-15-2009 07:04 PM

Hackberry Hustler

We have a camp on Lake Breeze- 5 lots down from HR & G, all we have been doing is working and getting things up & running again. Good luck happy fishing!

Castaway 05-15-2009 07:06 PM

Man I havn't seen the lake that calm in a long time.

Kasey 05-16-2009 11:46 AM

Nice fish I can hear them in the grease now. HA HA

Hackberry Hustler 05-16-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exspeck big specks (Post 4379)
Hackberry Hustler

We have a camp on Lake Breeze- 5 lots down from HR & G, all we have been doing is working and getting things up & running again. Good luck happy fishing!

exspeck big specks

We are at Dugas two blocks from the ramp. Our boathouse is the first one south of Dugas Landing.

exspeck big specks 05-16-2009 01:30 PM

Do you know Kelly Beckim or his son Brendan Bickim there camp is on that same road?

Hackberry Hustler 05-16-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exspeck big specks (Post 4509)
Do you know Kelly Beckim or his son Brendan Bickim there camp is on that same road?

No I dont know the names, but I may know em if I saw them. There are a lot of people over there I know by face,but have never really been introduced. Our camp is right on Joe Dugas road big 16X80 on the right facing the road. We are from Deridder, and have a few others from our area in the neighborhood. We are right across from Guidrys RV park, where is there place? :cool:

Jordan 05-16-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hackberry Hustler (Post 4536)
No I dont know the names, but I may know em if I saw them. There are a lot of people over there I know by face,but have never really been introduced. Our camp is right on Joe Dugas road big 16X80 on the right facing the road. We are from Deridder, and have a few others from our area in the neighborhood. We are right across from Guidrys RV park, where is there place? :cool:

i live in deridder also, if there is any way i can lend a hand, let me know, i go out of elenders bridge to fish alot. My name is Jordan.

Hackberry Hustler 05-16-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfranovich (Post 4563)
i live in deridder also, if there is any way i can lend a hand, let me know, i go out of elenders bridge to fish alot. My name is Jordan.

Thanks man I appreciate the gesture I may call on you if we get in a bind for more help!!

exspeck big specks 05-16-2009 10:01 PM

There camp is right before you get to Joe Dugas Landing, on the left. Any way glad to know another hackberry (atleast part-time) resident. I love it down there, I am soooo ready to have our camps back!! Do not know what you got till it is gone, the insurance companies where a little more leaniant after Rita. There are #ucking pissing me off right know!!!!

My favorite spot to fish in the whole estuary is miles from your house, you probably know the area I am refering tooo----

Happy Fishing Hustler--Good Luck

Salty 05-16-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exspeck big specks (Post 4685)

My favorite spot to fish in the whole estuary is miles from your house, you probably know the area I am refering tooo----

Mike, and what spot is that...?:smokin:

Big Lake Blondie 05-16-2009 10:29 PM

There is quite a few places out there from Hustler's camp (aka my camp too) that are good fishing...If you don't mind a ride...:D There are also some right around the corner from the camp...Follow the clues Salty, follow the clues! Lol...:*****::*****::*****:

Salty 05-16-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 4703)
Follow the clues Salty, follow the clues! Lol...:*****::*****::*****:

I'm just gonna come over there and go fishin' with Mike. He owes me a trip for rootin' for the Tigers. :spineyes: